Thread: H3 Feb 7th-12th

H3 Feb 7th-12th

Not sure if we can really put this trip into wording that makes total sense but here goes.
    For those that don't know Feb 6th was my wife's bday and mine was the 7th. I didn't get the full green flag to get time off of work until Friday the 5th. We had been watching the rates just in case we got the ok and as of thurs the 4th Hedo III was almost 400 cheaper than Hedo II. $2167 for everything. Well after the ok at work Friday we jumped on line to book but.......It was now at $2500 and some change....Yikes! We booked anyway
    It was a mad rush getting sitters for the kids and dogs. Getting last min custumes was alot of fun. Some how we got everything done and made it to the airport.
    Flight to Charlotte went well....Flight to MB was good but very funny. We sat next to a little old man that was with some church group headed for Jamaica. They go twice a year and build houses for the poor. This little man sure liked to talk about Jamaica.....I knew it was comming. Where you guys going? ......Runaway Bay.......Oh thats beautiful area...he says...keeps talking then the rest comes out....What resort? I just blurted it out. Hedonism III......lol He giggled and said he knew where that was. With that he didnt say much else for the rest of the trip.
    MB
    The wait for the bus was way to long. About an hr. We had read that the Hedo experience starts with the bus ride so we grabbed some red Stripe and jumped on the bus.
    Well the driver asked the people where everyone was headed. People cheered as he belted out the names of their resort. He says whos going to Hedo III......We yell wooooohhoooo we are....but to are surprise it was just the two of us. Funny....It was all good. Next time we will take a cab. lol
    Arrival.....yay. Check in was super fast. Pretty Ricky gives us a tour after we get our stuff in the room. The One thing on our mind was food it was 5:30 pm. As we ate all we could say was oh no.....This place is BS! We saw 3.....yes 3 naked people in the whole place. WTH.
    After we ate some jerk chick we walked the place again thinking we where missing something. Nope the place was a Ghost town. We heard there was a superbowl party in the piano bar so we stopped there. Some very fun people hanging there but didnt talk to anyone. I think they where into the game so Back to the room we went. By this time the buffet was open so we went back for more food...lol Still no people. After dinner we went straight to the nude hot tub and sat there alone for at least an hr with not one person even walking by...Walked past the main bar and saw some people dressed up so we went back and got pirated out.
    Not sure but out of the woodwork came tons of cool fun people. We watched and talked to a few. The disco was now the place to be so thats where we headed. Danced a bit and people where starting to get flirty. Things where starting to cum together. It seemed like one of the ladies got a little upset that her husband was dancing with Mrs Birthdaysuit. We left the disco. That was the first and last time we made it to the disco. No reason. It was tons of fun but we just got to busy to make it back.
    Back to the nude hottub. Met some very cool people there and sayed late talking with our new friends. Headed for the room as we where way past tired.
    Monday
    Up early (we where always up by 7:30am) looking for our morning coffee.
    Breakfast and straight to the nude pool where our new friends saved us a spot....Dirty bananna time....
    Volleyball and fun in the sun. Drinking, being loud,crazy and fun we finished the daylight and the party cont into the Japenese rest. Dressed for the theme and partied more. Back to the hot tub......and then....well can't say.
    Tuesday
    Still buzzing lol repeat of monday except the party was moved to what was formally the prude pool.
    Stopped drinking in the late afternoon.
    Our fun ended about 11pm. The Mrs stood up and ran to the room. I couldnt even keep up with her. She was sick the rest of the night.
    Wednesday
    Totally odd but very awesome. She told me that she just wanted to spend the whole day alone with me...So thats what we did. We floated around the quad pool all day long with a cple trips to the room during the day
    We didn't party at all wed night instead I asked her out on a special date. She accepted.....lol
    So laptop in hand we went out to the pier and enjoyed a late night movie alone with the waves crashing and the stars bright....Awesome night.
    Thursday
    Back to the bottle and the quad pool with a cpl good friends....Tons of fun with these people. So glad we met them. Pretty early night to bed.
    Friday we took pics and relaxed the few hrs that we had left before back to the grind.
    Flight out of MB went good and on time. Stopped in Charlotte and sat on the plane for 4 hrs waiting to deice.
    Back home to the snow.

Will we return? You bet. Every year? Not likely.
    We had a blast but I think we will do things a litle bit low key next time.
    Keep the drinking for later and not be so outgoing until the last cpl of nights.
    The amount of offers where to much and got to point of annoying. That sounds bad I know but it started to be a major buzzkill. This is so hard to explain but its like we didn't have a chance to search for what we were interested in because we were to busy being hunted. Probably wouldn't have been to bad if it wasn't all about the girl girl stuff. Just not our thing. My wife likes to play with the ladies from time to time but the opposite sex is what turns her on. It seemed like alot of red tape to get there.
    I realy hope this doesn't sound conceited, just trying to explain it the best we can.
    As for single guys being a pain.....We wouldn't know. We didn't see enough of them. lol We have read alot about annoying, pushy rude people. Some people even have specific names for these people. We can say we never saw one. Male or female everyone was nice.
    All in all we did have tons of fun and we really loved being naked. The resort was great and so was the staff. I would, and am, recommending it to all my friends. It wasn't the vacation to end all vacations for us but that might have something to do with us enjoying EXTREME sport vacations. The heart pounding full throttle kind. Now if we could just combine them with being naked....That would rock.

Hope this doesn't offend anyone we met in anyway.

Happy to answer any questions.
    B&H

Thank you for the report, had been waiting to see what ya thought!

Glad you got to have your Hedo experience....One of the best parts to us is the ability to party our asses off with friends or have quiet intimate encounters--never thought of a movie on the pier
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

Glad you had a good time and I can see where the girl/girl questions could get annoying. We would want everyone to have a good time. I don't like to sit on the sideline very long.

Well just got an email with 570 reasons to go back
    $570 savings to rebook b4 march 3rd......HMMMM
    Maybe we should rethink the going back right away thing. lol

Registered User hedovirgins2009's Avatar
    A great trip report! Most of us like to jump in and go 100 mph until our last day. It was nice to hear your perspective, sounds like you experienced a good mix of party/romance. We have some friends going for the first time and they want some alone time/romance, I don't have much of a perspective when it comes to staying sober and waking up early. Sounds like you have the DIF already. Come back on the Spring Break with Jim and MaryEllyn week, we're a good mix of ages and 'speeds' Thanks!

I might not have the cherry anymore, but I still have the box it came in!

Last year Valentine's Week at Hedo II was the most fun I've ever had.
    This year will be our first trip to Hedo III April 23 - May 1 2010.

It was nice meeting you.

You two seemed like you were having a great time, that's awesome. February was dead for sure until you and some others showed up. We had a blast with two very large groups last summer, this last trip was really low key for us although we met some great friends and had a lot of fun. Although we didn't talk much you were very friendly and it's a shame we had to leave right after you arrived. Take care and drop us a line sometime.
    Hedo III (RIP) June 2009/July 2009/February 2010/July 2010
    Desire September 29th - October 4th 2010
    Hedo II April 2011/July 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Birthdaysuits View Post
    Well just got an email with 570 reasons to go back
    $570 savings to rebook b4 march 3rd......HMMMM
    Maybe we should rethink the going back right away thing. lol
    How about the end of March? We can give you a good reason to return right away.

Sounds like you had a pretty good time. The movie on the pier is an awsome idea! will have to remember to bring the laptop. We are looking forward to our first trip on 3/20

Thanks for the trip report, glad you had fun for the most part, we tend to try to pace ourselves....some years it works...some it doesn't...lol....

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016