Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: just wondering

just wondering

i understand they have t.v at hedo 2 now? would anyone beable to tell me if this is true and also if a xbox 360 will work in Jamacia, at hedo 2? i know there is a difference in our electricty but what that means....

July 9- 20

H2 Tv

The answer is yes to both of your questions. There are TV's in each room and they have connections on them.

one question. why would you want to watch tv or play with an xbox 360 down in hedo ii. totally odd. you know theres sex there right? lol.

Thats just what I was thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure that you can find better things to do than watch tv or play video games!!!

There's no appreciable difference in the electric current or the plug type -- but I would have the same question...why would anyone go to a Hedonism resort in Jamaica and sit in their room playing xbox?? If I had xbox, I would use it while home to try to get my mind off the great times at Hedo and alleviate the DIF.

Blog Entries
    I just want to know how old he/she is? Our US appliances work there fine...but xbox at hedo????? Much more fun stuff going on and not a lot of time in the room except to sleep and have sex.

thank you.

Thank you kimber. First my age is viewable didn't you look? Second it works like this i ask a question if you can anwser you do, and if you have a stupid negitive comment to make you keep it to yourself. I have music, movies and yes games on the system so why wouldn't i want to take it. I thought that hedo was a place where people didn't judge people based on anything, or is it just a place where you don't judge people you hope to have sex with and everyone else is fair game to be judged. Well how about this you keep all the judgemental people like yourself in a tight little group, and let me enjoy myself how i see fit. i don't have to go to jamacia to get it hard or wet oldman. July 9 - 20 Hedo Two Their To Have A Good Time With Good People

Austin TX, just south of St. louis and slightly north of Negril
    The tv's at Hedo have a/v inputs in both front and back of the set. The tv is mounted from the ceiling, so be alert to the length of your cords. You will probably need at least 8ft of cord for your game console to sit on the table in your room. At the very least you could put the seat on top of the table but it puts your console in a precarious situation.

It's YOUR vacation. Enjoy it however you see fit. I probably wouldnt bring a Xbox....but thats MY vacation.

Gary
    GARY N LORA

BOSOM BUDDIES
    Feb 20 - Mar 1, 2014
    Nov 1-8, 2014

Wow. Talk about defensive. I don't think anyone meant any disrespect, but you had to expect some quizical commentary (not judgemental) based on your question. Personally, I have an X-Box 360 and love it, but its way too heavy, especially with the power supply, to pack for Hedo. Your in the tropics on vacation at a place that has so much to offer. X-Box can be played anytime. Don't refer to comments as stupid and negative. The folks on this board just a little bit puzzled, not judgemental. Also, they have always had TV at Hedo. Your inquiry implies you are very new to Hedo, which is fine, but just chill out. I don't think anyone made a really nagative enough comment to justify your response.

Blog Entries
    First, I apologize for not looking at your age. It surprised me that someone was asking about taking an x-box that is all. It did seem odd. It sounded like something one of my kids would wonder that is why I wondered about the age.

Second, I believe I understand how this forum works I do not need an explanation from you or your little rules about how the rest of us decide to use it. It is an open forum. Rulemakers like you may not have alot of fun at Hedo and they may need an x-box to keep them company while at hedo.

Sorry, that you were so offended by my question. I hope you relax when you get there and aren't this uptight. I am glad you can get it hard and wet??? Whatever.... And, as far as oldman, I believe I am a little more mature than you. But, I will not be playing kiddie games in my room when I am in Hedo, I will be out enjoying meeting fun, mature people who know how to interact in a civil manner without being so easily offended by a question of age.

Have a fun trip!!!!!! : )

yes maybe a little defensive. but i did not like the way the thread was headed, and yes smvirginia we are new (viewable in our profile) and i'm glad thats fine with you. we are also aware of whats in jamaica to do and at hedo. commenting based on assumpsions seemed very closed minded and negative to us from our prospective having only asked if there was t.v. and if an xbox would work its not like we said our trip is hinges on it. we got the answer to the question we asked, we said thanks, i (andrew) responded to others and i'm done. thanks again for the help.

cupids arrow,

Its ok. I'm addicted to my X-box also. Nothing wrong with the way you feel or your question. You just have to realize it strikes some people as odd. Personally, I would love if I met someone who took an X-box 360 with them as I am a game junkie. If you don't mind the weight, I would say take it, but to answer your original question, the power is not the same down there (the outlets are the same) and you could do damage to your system. I won't say what I do for a living, but I deal a lot with energy and power supply and recommend that you don't bring your X-box. It will probaly fry. Anyway, go and have a good time. I wish I was going at the same time. Just believe me when I say that no one meant any disrespect in their response to you.

I'm glad someone used the word 'addicted'...

Please, Mr. Arrow, don't take this the wrong way, but if you were to ask my opinion
    (and I know you're not), I would say that you should force yourself to leave it home
    just on principal.

I'm currently in a job that is 8 hours a day at a computer. When I get home, its not
    unusual to spend an hour, two, or more at the keyboard. When we made our first trip
    to HII I almost brought my laptop, but I'm so glad that I didn't. Yes, there are times
    while there that I get the itch that I haven't checked my e-mail or that a little casual
    googling would be interesting, but I've learned that when the itch starts I grab another
    rum, grab my wife, and enjoy the moment.

I've discovered that going to Hedo is more than beach and parties and naked people
    running around. Its also a 'detox' from all the things that make life back here in the
    'real' world complicated. Back here I'm all about the technology and that toys and
    getting things done at lightspeed, but, hell, the last trip we made we didn't even turn
    on the TV in the room the whole time we were there...

Mike

Old Man Comment

Hi! I am new to your site. I've been reading as a guest. My honny and I are excited to learn and explore more about going to Hedonism.

But I must say we are also feel a little uncertain as to how well we would be received into the groups. My husband is older than the 44 yr. old that was called an "old man" and it makes us wonder if there is a particular age that really gets to experience the "action" and the graduates can only watch.

I've read that it's not a supermodel spot but we were getting our hopes up about having a swinging time and now we feel a little dashed that we may end up feeling a bit rejected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast