Thread: Our 1st Trip to Hedo 3 Nov. 14-21, 2004

Wink Our 1st Trip to Hedo 3 Nov. 14-21, 2004

This was by far the BEST vacation we've ever had! We came to Hedo 3 to celebrate our 10 yr. anniversary. Celebrate, we did. Stepping off the plane and feeling the warm sun was quite pleasant, especially after leaving Michigan where the temp when we left was 27 F. The airline didn't put our luggage on the plane, so when we arrived in Jamaica we had no clothes. No problem - we were on our way to Hedo 3- the right resort to not worry about clothing. The bus ride was bumpy and we even went off-roading at times, but we were anxious to get to the resort.

We were greeted by the most friendly staff of Hedo 3 and a glass of champagne upon checking in. We were in the 400 block of the Quad. The room was open and spacious. We didn't upgrade because 1) the view was good and 2) we weren't going to be in our room but a few hours every night or should I say morning. Late nights at the disco, on the beach, and in the hot tub, our room wasn't used much, but for showering and the occasional nap.

Everyone we chatted with beforehand was right...once on the nude side, you feel comfortable and the clothes come right off. No problem. In fact, most of the trip, if I could go naked or just topless, I did. You need to be clothed in the dining areas though. Fishnet worked well.

Monday - we still didn't have our luggage, so we spent the majority of the day at the nude pool. Dinner on the beach was a tropical theme. We met several people on this night & kept the bartender busy. The dinner show was the circus performance. These guys are amazing & make it look easy. We finally got our luggage, though by now,not much was needed. Once in the disco (bikini night) all was let loose and had a great time. Late night.

Tuesday - We tried the Circus Clinic. Note: if you want to try, make sure to pack a pair of socks, shorts and a shirt. Sam was better at it than I, but it was a thrilling experience. Participated in Midday Madness daily, that was fun. PJ Party @ disco. We opted for skimpy & sexy. Another late night.

Wednesday - Reggae dance lesson. Sam was the only guy willing to do it, but he did well and the girls like it. More nude sun bathing. This is great! Swim up to bar, get a few drinks, lay out, eat, layout, get a few drinks. Ate dinner at Pastafari - great food, great service. We opted out of the Pimp & Ho party for alone time on the nude beach under the stars.

Thursday - Nude pool again. Sam models one of the toga tying demos. Looks really good too. Then back to the nude pool for the Human Sundae contest. Guys, make sure not to put to much chocolate syrup & decorations on your lady. We were the most decorated, but Sam had to eat ALL he decorated with, though I like it! Ed & Rox really enjoyed that contest, as I believe he licked her the cleanest. Not too many creative togas. We brought our own sexy ones and used the tying techniques learned earlier that afternoon. (Check out our toga photo in member galleries). White party at the disco was hoppin' - LOTS of drinks, LOTS of dancing and LOTS of fun.

Friday - Nude pool, bask in the beautiful sun, waterslide, wind sail on the Hobie Cats. You can stay on those things all day with the beautiful view. Didn't snorkel because the waters were rough. Learn to talk Jamaican, the nasty talk, thanks to Sweetness and Caramel. Participated in the wet t-shirt contest. That was a blast and the guys really enjoyed it too. It's all about having fun! Later the Pirate's Rum Hunt. I found the Rum Cream right away. Sorry Sam and Johnny. We found four of the five bottles of rum. ARRR! Dinner @ Pastafari again. We love that place. And then got ready for the Fetish & Masquerade Party. Everyone loved our costumes. I'll try to post photos soon. Another late night/morning.

Saturday- More nude sunbathing and relaxing. Later, five other ladies and I modeled in the fashion show sponsored by Allure Magazine. It was promoting JLo's 2005 swimsuit line. After the show we were able to keep the swimsuits. Grand Gala night, as well as our last night at Hedo 3 Changed into my erotic formal wear, went to the Piano Bar to hear karaoke. Some were actually good. Then it was back to the disco to party.

I think we pretty much closed the bar almost every night at the disco, keeping the bartenders busy not just getting drinks for us, but dancing with us too. We participated in almost all of the activities and dressed up for all but one of the theme nights. The entertainment crew, staff and even the other guests knew us well.

Hedo 3 is THE BEST vacation we've had!! We'll definitely be returning, hopefully in April 2005. The staff go way out of their way to accommodate you. Outstanding service. The entertainment crew is awesome! Our trip wouldn't have been the same without all of you. Romeo, Spike, Sting & Flexx, Sweetness, Ebony, Destiny, Caramel & Secret - you all ROCK! We enjoyed watching you dance, teaching us to dance the Jamaican way and just hanging out. Thanks so very much.

If you're a 1st timer to Hedo 3, the best advice we can give to you is to just have fun and let yourself go. Talk to everyone you meet, participate in the activities. Remember what happens in Jamaica, stays in Jamaica - Live it Up! Let's just say WE DID!!!

HBKrystal & Sam
    Last edited by HBKrystal; 11-24-2004 at 11:42 PM.
    HBK
    Hedonism Hottie

It sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for posting your trip report.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....