Thread: Time for a Change - Help me Please

Smile Time for a Change - Help me Please

Good evening all. I would not want to sound negative here.

I am looking for a place to just get rid of it all. I been having many negative experiences in my life for the past many months. I want to go somewhere to get away from it all. I have been getting very depressed and down. I can't stand it anymore. I want some releif.

As well, I want to get rid and shed all inhibitions. I want to have an amazing time, go totally crazy, within reason,.

As well, I want to try new things and adventures, without others knowing about it and telling me its wrong or being persecuted for such actions.

I think Hedonism might be a good way to get this done.

Well, the problem I have is that I have no one to go with. I prob be that dreaded single guy going, 30 plus I will be going on my own, So I don't want others to think I am someone weird.

I don't want to sound like a sicko or anything, I would love to try new things and get down and dirty with it all, but its kinda hard when others may perceive it as something else.

So what I am looking for is to find friends on here, who would understand my situation, What kindas of feedback can you offer?

Perhaps set up a group or something for a trip together, I don't know.

I would greatly appreciate anyones feedback and to get in touch with anyone. I need some advice and visions. Suggestions anyone please, thanks

Hi Adventure Man!
    This is Monieb, Black Vulcan's wife
    First, let me say that I am sorry that you have been going through such rough times lately. I hope that things get better for you soon. That being said, Hedo is a FANTASTIC place to get away from it all, have some great experiences, meet fabulous people, and just let all of your cares slip away. My husband actually used to go to Hedo as a single guy for several years before we met and had some really great times. Just be polite, respectful, fun-loving, and be yourself!
    If you get a chance, please visit our website (see link below), and feel free to email us if you have any questions. We'll be going to H2 in April, which will be a great time. And of course, you'll have a group of built in friends with us and we'll take great care of you!

"Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"
    Hedonism II, April 21-28, 2012
    mo@hedomojo.com