Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LoveVooDoo Fest Moves to Hedonism II, Nov 14-21-2009

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
    Blog Entries

LoveVooDoo Fest Moves to Hedonism II, Nov 14-21-2009

LoveVooDoo Fest 2008 was a HUGE success! We had over 400 attendees and expect close to 600 for 2009! We had guests from 23 different states and 8 countries! Untied States, Canada, Russia, Ukraine, Bahamas, St Vincent even Luxembourg (I still do not know where in the hell Luxembourg is) ! They were flying in from all over the world to party with us! I am not even counting the Dozens of Jamaican locals that stopped by to see what all the hype was about!

We had guests from 18 years of age to 62 years of age, people looking to get away and just relax, and people looking for a new wild experience. Couples, singles and groups, people looking to just watch, and people looking to participate, nudist, kink, swingers, voyeurs, exhibitionist, you name it, they were there! Everyone was welcome! Some participated and a some just watched ( who am I kidding they all eventually participated!) Everyone had a great time! We attended a Private Beach party just for LoveVooDoo members and had some of the best entertainment on the island - fire jugglers, dancers, singers and more! One of our sponsors - Tabu Social Club from Baltimore Maryland - had a killer late night party in the Quad pool. They were OUT OF CONTROL! This was the wildest party in the 4 year history of the trip! DJ’s Island in Pittsburg PA did an excursion to Jimmy Buffets in Ocho Rios to watch Football on Sunday. We also had a wonderful private cocktail party sponsored by Trapeze from Ft Lauderdale Florida and Atlanta Georgia. By the end of the trip everyone at Hedonism III became part of the LoveVooDoo family and everyone made a bunch of new friends. We can’t wait to see everyone again next year!

We have big plans for LoveVoodoo Fest 2009! The biggest news is WE ARE MOVING TO HEDONISM II !! We love our friends at Hedo III but its time for a change. Hedo III has 225 rooms but Hedo II has 280! The only complaint we received about LoveVooDoo Fest was from people that couldn’t go! So this year we have another 55 rooms!

There will be all sorts of great activities, and special events, including a LoveVooDoo.com cocktail party, LoveVooDoo "Play Suite" open nightly, private pool parties, private beach parties, an excursion to Ricks Cage, and many cool party themes nightly in the Disco. This will be the event that everyone will be talking about and will sell out quickly. Don't miss out! BOOK NOW! If you are a "newbie" this is a great place to get involved in the Lifestyle. You can get as wild as you want or just relax on the beach with your partner. Absolutely Everything at Hedo II is included! Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Games, All food, and most importantly All DRINKS! We guarantee you will leave LoveVooDoo Fest 2009 with a smile on your face! You DO NOT need to be a member of LoveVooDoo.com to attend the trip, however we would love to have you!

WOOHOO!!! Can't Wait!!!

We're thinking that this will be an awesome trip!!! One of us has a birthday in that week, and what better present than some time in paradise. We just sent a quote request to Castaways, more to come when we reserve!

Talking We're booked!!! Paradise here we come!!!

WWWWWHHHHHOOOOO!!!!!..... Wait, now we've got 269 days to stew....

20,476,800 seconds till we party like ROCK STARS !!!
    Chuck & Becky

HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 14-21 , 2009 - Lovevoodoo Fest
    HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 13-20 , 2010 - Lovevoodoo Fest
    HEDO 2 January 19-26 , 2013 - LS Month - Toms Trips

Next Trip - Hedo 2 November 7-15, 2014 - LoveVoodoo Fest

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_Becky View Post
    20,476,800 seconds till we party like ROCK STARS !!!
    34 weeks sounds MUCH sooner!!!! I was depressed for a minute there!!! haha

Quote Originally Posted by ndcouple View Post
    34 weeks sounds MUCH sooner!!!! I was depressed for a minute there!!! haha

* 33 weeks (rounded down)
    * 235 days
    * 5640 hours
    * 338,400 minutes
    * 20,304,000 seconds

Any way you look at it, it's all

But then again, the Party-Like-Rock-Stars thing makes it something worth waiting for

Talking Woohoooo!

We can't wait either! November can't get here fast enough...

Looking VERY forward to meeting everyone down there in person!!!

229 days and counting!!!

- A and R

"Be good...but if you can't be good, at least be good at it!"

This is our third trip, first time only 4 days Last year one week This November 8 days I figure by the time the kids go to College, or should I say get out, we will spend more time there then here
    Hedo 2 Nov 12-20

Blog Entries
    Were In Cant Wait!!! Last Year Was Crazy!!!

Welcome aboard S&C and bundieandme. This is so flippin cool!!! From the looks of it we've got 7 confirmed couples (crossing our fingers for ndcouple to get the time off ) We may need a bigger hot tub

Thinking that if we get any bigger and we may need to come up with a group name... Voodoo Crew maybe?

Hey anybody gonna hang over a couple days? We do not arrive until the 25. Did not know when we booked about the party? Well you guys get everything ready for us, don't drink all the rum & Red Stripe. Why don't we do a scavenger hunt, give us clues and see if we can find the hidden treasure...
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

Hey BeachBum, we will meet this year. We arrive on the 20th and will stay till the 5th.

Note to LoveVooDoo, please stop emailing me. I get your marketing emails at work and on my yahoo account. Stop it already.

I agree with Diva, Stop the emails to me also. Find your own email list from people interested in your group and not on Dennyp website.

Great Anita meet you at Delroys...
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

Quote Originally Posted by locogringo View Post
    Welcome aboard S&C and bundieandme. This is so flippin cool!!! From the looks of it we've got 7 confirmed couples (crossing our fingers for ndcouple to get the time off ) We may need a bigger hot tub

Thinking that if we get any bigger and we may need to come up with a group name... Voodoo Crew maybe?
    lol! Voodoo Crew...I love it! Much better than some of the names my husband was coming up with

- A and R

"Be good...but if you can't be good, at least be good at it!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast