Thread: Finally booked my first trip to Hedo III

Finally booked my first trip to Hedo III

I'm so excited after much time spent investigating where to go for the type of vacation I'd like to go I've decided to go to Hedo III.....I'll be coming down oct. 5th thru the 12th!!!! So I have a few questions that I still have yet to find out, First Is I am going with a gurl friend of mine and she most likely will not want to be nude so....if I wanna go to the nude beach or nude pool, she cant go with me if she is not nude correct?? Also say I wanna keep my bottoms on I may do so right on the nude side??(not that I will ) And I know it will be warm in Oct (hopefully good weather!!) However I didn't wanna come down with the spring breakers, or in the mid of the hott summer, but I still wanna have a crazy vacation with alot of ppl. So is there any of you that will be going in Oct?? Did I make the right decision to go to Hedo III?? It was a hard decision I dont really care about the beach but I would like to hang with a crowd that is more up for anything (like the games, and just having fun) I didn't want a quiet vacation, so I know I picked a decent place but it seems almost as if Hedo II is more for a younger wild crowd(like 30's) is that tru?? Ok well any info will be appreciated!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO COME DOWN.....I MAY NEVER RETURN HOME!!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by HedoGurl View Post
    I'm so excited after much time spent investigating where to go for the type of vacation I'd like to go I've decided to go to Hedo III.....I'll be coming down oct. 5th thru the 12th!!!! So I have a few questions that I still have yet to find out,
    Congrats on your choice, welcome to the boards...

First Is I am going with a gurl friend of mine and she most likely will not want to be nude so....if I wanna go to the nude beach or nude pool, she cant go with me if she is not nude correct??
    You are correct, the nude side is just that, nude. By going to Hedo 3 you have an option to hang out in the quad which is clothing optional, wear as much or as little there as you would like.

Also say I wanna keep my bottoms on I may do so right on the nude side??(not that I will )
    See above, though from time to time, women may be able to get past the security with the bottoms, its usually when they are having their monthly, sometimes the security buys it and sometimes they don't.

And I know it will be warm in Oct (hopefully good weather!!) However I didn't wanna come down with the spring breakers, or in the mid of the hott summer, but I still wanna have a crazy vacation with alot of ppl. So is there any of you that will be going in Oct??
    Check the calendar area here, or the visitors section on www.dennyp.com. You might want to check out www.hedonism.com too as they have a calendar there.

Did I make the right decision to go to Hedo III?? It was a hard decision I dont really care about the beach but I would like to hang with a crowd that is more up for anything (like the games, and just having fun) I didn't want a quiet vacation, so I know I picked a decent place but it seems almost as if Hedo II is more for a younger wild crowd(like 30's) is that tru??
    In our opinion, you made a great choice, we have been to both resorts and if the beach, or lack there of is not an issue with you, you will be fine. It has not been our experience that Hedo 2 is younger than Hedo 3. Groups play an important part of the energy level at which ever one you are at.

Ok well any info will be appreciated!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO COME DOWN.....I MAY NEVER RETURN HOME!!!!
    lol...you are not the first person, nor will you be the last to be swept up in all that is Hedo....have fun

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

thank you so much for the advice and answers to my questions.....counting down my days to come down!!

Thumbs up

thank you so much for the advice and answers to my questions.....counting down my days to come down!!
    lol..count faster please...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016