Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nudity Question.....please Help

Quote Originally Posted by HedoGurl View Post
    ...can u go to the nude pool or beach with a friend that is nude??? and do you have to be totally nude or can u just be topless!!!! Any info would be great!!! Thanks all....
    I think you have had your question answered, but just to be clear, nude does mean nude. There are few "rules", but like all rules at Hedo, they are open to the whim of management. Aside from that though, the best way to fit in is to blend in, and that means nude. There are very few things that cause a "spectacle" at the nude pool - a 3-some in the center of the bar at noon will hardly raise an eyebrow, but show up wearing even a G-string and you will be the center of attention.

The best thing to do is get her to lighten up and just go for it (like almost ALL of us have done), or party your ass off at the Quad... Either way, you will have a great time (the nude side is just MORE of a great time ).

I'll leave you with the request that you respect ALL people. Even if you can "get away" with bringing a semi-clothed friend, and even if you have 90% of the people who don't care, you can be sure you are trampling on at least a few people's feelings. Bottom line: It's considered disrespectful to not be nude on the nude side.
    Mikey and Diane

Blog Entries
    Hedogurl...I am also going for the first time to H3 with girlfriends. One of them has insisted she is just going to wear her thong bottom so i will let you know what happens. I am sure she will take it all off because the other tow of us will be partying on the nude side!

Quote Originally Posted by lipgloss228 View Post
    Hedogurl...I am also going for the first time to H3 with girlfriends. One of them has insisted she is just going to wear her thong bottom so i will let you know what happens. I am sure she will take it all off because the other tow of us will be partying on the nude side!

LOL! Diane also strongly "insisted" that all she would do is go topless... That lasted about 8 hours and we were at the nude side. I think that you will find many of the "go nude" advocates on this site (us included), never did it before Hedo, and still don't identify with "nudists" to this day. For many of us, it's just a Hedo "thing"... You just go with it.
    Mikey and Diane

Hedo is the one place where you can go nude and be so comfortable with it regardless of the flaws we may have on our bottoms. If I am not nude you will catch me topless, in thongs and stilettos!!!!! Or you will catch me nude. I love it. Just throw caution to the wind and do the damn thing!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
    HEDO 3 July 13th-20th 2010!!! 4th time and it gets better each time!!!!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
    Nude Or Off To The Prude
    Actually has the option of the Clothing Optional Quad at Hedo 3...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Well Said and to the point

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Dwellers View Post
    I think you have had your question answered, but just to be clear, nude does mean nude. There are few "rules", but like all rules at Hedo, they are open to the whim of management. Aside from that though, the best way to fit in is to blend in, and that means nude. There are very few things that cause a "spectacle" at the nude pool - a 3-some in the center of the bar at noon will hardly raise an eyebrow, but show up wearing even a G-string and you will be the center of attention.

The best thing to do is get her to lighten up and just go for it (like almost ALL of us have done), or party your ass off at the Quad... Either way, you will have a great time (the nude side is just MORE of a great time ).

I'll leave you with the request that you respect ALL people. Even if you can "get away" with bringing a semi-clothed friend, and even if you have 90% of the people who don't care, you can be sure you are trampling on at least a few people's feelings. Bottom line: It's considered disrespectful to not be nude on the nude side.
    It doesn't get any plainer than this.

Quote Originally Posted by HedoGurl View Post
    New to Hedo III will be going oct 5-12th...please book yr vacations for then I wanna have a good time with other outgoing ppl!! ok 1 question I'm going with my gurl friend and most likely she's not gonna wanna be nude so...can u go to the nude pool or beach with a friend that is nude??? and do you have to be totally nude or can u just be topless!!!! Any info would be great!!! Thanks all....
    Well nude on the nude side is about being respectful to the others there, sorry that some people felt the need to be patronizing and rude about it, as has already been mentioned, there is a clothing optional area called the Quad at Hedo 3, this is where any mode of dress goes, be it full nude or full dressed. The only clothed people on the nude side normally are the staff, people that haven't got nekkid yet, or the newbies on the initiation tour put on by the staff. B stated that she would never get nekkid if she saw even one barbie type there, and I told her that barbie's didn't tend to go places like this, and then we walked in and there was a toothpick thin girl with twin volleyballs mounted on, in a string shoulder to crotch bikini. We didn't know that the Tease'um models were doing a photo shoot the same week we were there, but it all worked out, because once you get to the nude area, you see bodies of all types. The other posters are right that sometimes you can get away with wearing something, but you will be the center of attention until you are naked, and it sounds like your friend was trying to avoid attention. Have a blast though, as I have read before and agree with, take the best vacation you have ever had, multiply by ten, and hedo is better than that.
    Last edited by partynekkid; 04-17-2009 at 12:28 PM.

I have one suggestion that might be helpful in making your girlfriend feel a bit more comfortable about the NUDE side. The staff will give new people an arranged tour of the entire resort, including the Nude pool. Once she sees how fun it is, she might want to go ahead and give it a try! I believe they do this once a day - you can ask at the front desk. I think I remember the first time I went and the desk asked if it was my first time there. When I said yes, they told me about the tour.

At the border of the nude beach there is a sign that says 'Nude Beach' No photography or video. How could it be more clear? Why should the security people have to tell people to get undressed?
    Nude means no clothing whatsoever. If you have to wear bikini bottoms, then go to the clothing-optional quad pool. Most of the people there had to go through some personal trial and tribulation to get up the nerve to go nude -- and then some people show up thinking they are special and can flaunt the rules -- it's really a case of arrogance. The Quad Pool is for those who can't manage to take their bikini bottoms off, not the nude pool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12