Thread: Sex Games

Sex Games

Hi everyone.

I've read in a couple of forums about sex games 'played' in Hedo 3, such as a masturbation contest (who gets off first), a BJ contest...

Has anyone actually witnessed these games? Do they really happen? From what I've read, the staff or nude bar attendants incentive or 'organize' them.

What other games have you actually witnessed?

Please, share.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Hedofrance View Post
    Hi everyone.

I've read in a couple of forums about sex games 'played' in Hedo 3, such as a masturbation contest (who gets off first), a BJ contest...
    The Ec's, Entertainment Coordinators, often arrange sexually oriented games. These games are not taken to completion for the most part.

Has anyone actually witnessed these games?
    Yes.

Do they really happen?
    Yes.

From what I've read, the staff or nude bar attendants incentive or 'organize' them.
    See above.

For the most part, the majority of the "fun" games are not involving the staff and are found around the nude pool and hot tub at all hours of the day

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Vegas,

Why don't the games reach completion, in your observation? What type of mixer games have you observed? The only one I've read about here much is called find your mate, with the women blindfolded and they walk down a line of the men and feel the men's organ's to find their mate. I guess what I'm asking is mixer type games.
    Last edited by SXMCOLover; 04-17-2009 at 12:25 PM.

Thumbs up

Build a human sundae, rum cream body shots etc....by completion I meant, Happy ending, they are done to evoke a response and nothing else...

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

at hedo 3 last year at the quad pool group body shots, the first to get her man hard game, sexual position relly, these games are usually played in fun and not a true competition just a lot of cheering

Bodyshot

sorry for the 'ignorance', but what is a body shot?

BTW, I always thought that the Quad pool, although clothing optional, was mostly prude, and most sexual oriented activities as well as the nude crowd hung out at the nude pool. Am I completelly mistaken?

Blog Entries

BTW, I always thought that the Quad pool, although clothing optional, was mostly prude, and most sexual oriented activities as well as the nude crowd hung out at the nude pool. Am I completelly mistaken?
    A body shot involves a drink, usually rum cream, poured on the body of your choice. You then lick the drink off before it runs away. There are two traditional forms:

The seated bodyshot where the subject sits and leans back a little while the sweet smooth rum cream is poured on the chest and you catch it before a single drop is lost between the legs.

An alternative is what we refer to as the bodyshot buffet where the subject lays down on the side of the hot tub so that people can line up on both sides of them and prevent any rum cream from getting into the pool.

The quad pool can be all prudes, all nudes, or anything in between. Sometimes the biggest party is in the nude pool, sometimes it is in the quad. Depends on who is there that week, the weather, the mood, the phase of the moon, and the tides...

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Quote Originally Posted by hare2party View Post

An alternative is what we refer to as the bodyshot buffet where the subject lays down on the side of the hot tub so that people can line up on both sides of them and prevent any rum cream from getting into the pool.
    Ooooh!! never seen that happen, sounds like fun though!
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Thumbs up

sorry for the 'ignorance'....BTW, I always thought that the Quad pool, although clothing optional, was mostly prude, and most sexual oriented activities as well as the nude crowd hung out at the nude pool. Am I completely mistaken?
    It has been our experience that in our limited appearances in the quad that the ratio of nude/topless folks is about 7 out of 10 folks.

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

the quad is mostly topless, the great thing to do is join the nude side when they plan a " take over" of the quad thats when the party really starts.....

Hi everyone.

Has anyone actually witnessed these games? Do they really happen? From what I've read, the staff or nude bar attendants incentive or 'organize' them.

Please, share.
    From the nature of the question, I would answer that Hedo has a very sexual atmosphere, but is not a sex club...The entertainment crew will encourage the atmoshpere put not put on/organize all out sexual displays. Things that are fun and not hardcore get the most participation...personally I wouldn't want to waste the energy or the time watching people masterbate to completion during the day when i could be socializing and drinking...lol...easier and more time efficient to have a "Best Fake Orgasm" contest.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

We love the quad and we are always naked! There is more room there for games and not having to worry about disturbing others. Like Naked volleyball, beer pong, chicken, etc..... Like Hare said...depends on the week and qho is there.
    Can't wait to party with our crazy ass friends again!!!!!
    Hedo II 2005, Hedo III 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
    Awaiting our 6th return in July 2011
    MitandAlmostIrish

we enjoy the quad pool too! There is way more room and who can forget the pussy fountain?

Quote Originally Posted by horny4hedo View Post
    we enjoy the quad pool too! There is way more room and who can forget the pussy fountain?
    Yeah - the pussy fountain, when it works! Last time we were there, there was something wrong with it and it would only work sporadically. It would be on for 15 minutes and then suddenly shut off for a while. It would suddenly come on again for a few minutes and then shut off. It was a bummer.
    We need to keep bothering management about getting that thing fixed permanently.

last time I was their in May 08 we drank rum cream off are wifes on the bar most of us had pussy pie instead. than we switched and the females gave their partners blow jobs for a minute to see how could get the hardest. the winner was the group that got the dirtest. I won a lot of rum that day.