Thread: 40 aint so bad just wait.

40 aint so bad just wait.

This was a May-baby trip if there ever was one... 3 of us turned 40 (I thought the world woud end by the way) a few turned over 40 and there was about 4 anniversarys and all during wild womans week...

Wild women’s week was fun and there was a couple different groups The Hedo-snobs or the young'uns. And Jamaica Gemini’s and on Wed the WWW come in... Each was fun and seemed to get along ok ... Juicy talked about the suite party and we did go some of us on the first night went in to the other room (too much of a show going on in the main room) One lady was out to win the trip and we ALL could tell. It’s kind of hard to just go in a room with others you just met and expect it to click but thank goodness for chat nights on the Gemini’s site. I felt like I had already met some of the gals.

The second night we came in and left mainly due to the fact some of us kinda struck up our own fun and were more in a partying mood. Congrats to Crystal who won a trip better you then you know who.....

Beth and Robert were great hosts and if you are thinking about going during wild women week and are not sure if you are bi curious or not go talk to them and they will ease you in to it...

Grandma... not sure how I feel about that. Yes she was older and yes there were many younger and much younger gals too bad there weren’t ladies her age for her to hang with... what they will say about me when I go to Hedo at 73. And I just turned 40...

The service we got was great! Staff was still friendly and met some new friends.

The quad I still don’t like the quad I tried it and after 4 trips I just don’t like it... Don’t really know why. We hung in there a few days and some nights met some nice people and others who just sat there and looked at us like “Hey this is our turf go away...”

Now to me Hedo isn’t about sex but then I’m a social butterfly but one thing I still don’t like is the couples who are predators... they hang on ya for the sex.. And if you’re not in the mood they don’t understand or won’t leave ya alone. (Note to newbie’s mingle people meet new friends have fun and don’t have an agenda).

We didn’t get to dive so I cant give ya a report on that and the wind and seas were pretty rough one couple we knew got flipped on the catamaran and got pretty bruised and scraped up... but they said staff was quick and took good care of them.

The EC staff is still new and learning and there were days that we had to entertain our selves... Nancy you do a great job of that sister. We are not sure were the energy comes from. And the pickle game I never laughed so much at a cucumber but for some reason I sure hope it didn’t end up on the salad bar that night...

In closing don’t let age scare you... The Jamaican Gemini’s were all ages but mostly in our 40's lower 40's thank you very much.... there were some younger couples who did find their own age group to hang with but with age comes a maturity... It doesn’t matter what you look like cause it all will fall sooner or later. You tend to look for people with similar interests. (Hmmm now who would have a copy of easy rider at Hedo?) If you are straight bi sexual or bi curious... (I know one lady who has been bi curious for years I wonder if she will cum out of the closet) Every one will post what Hedo is to them to me it’s the place where I have met and will still continue to meet the nicest people ever!!!!

see ya all next May

Damn I'll be 41
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

Great trip report! You always seemed like you were having an awesome time. What a way to turn 40!!
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

no i pretty much knew i was going to die thank God Terri turned 3 days after me however she kept rubbing it in that im older booooo hooooo hooooo
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have