Thread: One of Many Trip Reports For AWOL

One of Many Trip Reports For AWOL

Well, I finally had enough strength to get out of bed from a week long illness.

So enough on that lets get the trip report done.

We all know that we all arrive the same way. Some have long plane trips while others have short ones. We had no problem with our plane ride from Florida. But what was fun, was to sit on the plane and see Who comes on that You may know, and know were they are going. Love the look on some people face when you say We know were your going. Heheheh.

Arrival at Super clubs was great and the wait for the bus was real short. Have read that they do not make shorts stops anymore. Ours did not no biggie wanted to get to the resort.
    Arrived at the resort and receive the GREATEST WELCOME from our Hedo family AWOL.

Lets focus on that a bit, what better thing in the world to arrive at a place that you love, and meet ALL the BEST friends that you ever will meet and feel the love, the hugs, the welcome home, the gift bags, the "here is a drink". to make a person feel like they are on top of the world. Only with AWOL in our eyes.

Check in was real smooth, and checked into the room and quickly unpacked and off to dinner. Then off to the nude pool.

Our week was great, Monday at the pool catching up with old friends, and lots of fun.
    Monday night social was outstanding like always. Great spread, great sunset and again being with the best people we have ever meet.

Tues, was a busy day for us. Yes I do tend to clean up with a great suit for Connie and Lee, re-new vows. Ruthie is a great singer and made it even special. We want to thank all the AWOL members that showed up for the vows. it made thier day even more special and with connie and lee being our Best friends they were real happy to see the great support. Thank you all it showed them the love that I have told them that AWOL gives to all members.

Wed was the cruise, What can I say but What happens on the cruise stays on the cruise, You have to attend to find the fun. B and E, did a GREAT job made everything run like clock work.

Thur we went shopping and did Dunn River Falls. Lovely trip, but have to warn people, dont let the locals run you threw there little village.

Fri was GLOW and from what I have seen, if AWOL keeps this up the resort may make GLOW a regular night for the resort. I am sure that the island was glowing for a few days.

Now we were told that the resort does read the trip reports, and this part is for them.. Food was great with a few problems.
    We would like to see regular scramble eggs on the buffet. Hate waiting 20 min in the special line just for scramble eggs.
    Need to add another cook for the omletts, and special order eggs.
    Need to cook the bacon a little more, few days was under cooked.
    Lets have some burger, and simple food at dinner not just at midnight buffet.
    People tending table tend to be slow in getting the things that you need.

Now our biggest problem we had was at Munasan

We will share that with the resort more than the open public, We just have to say that food was under cooked, late, and poorly prepared.
    Always a Hedo 1st Time
    Never a Hedo Last time

Brian N Regina

4th Trip 7/31/10 to 8/07/10

www.awolinhedo.com

Thanks for the report guys- we are glad you guys consider us to be the friends we consider you to be. Talk soon- AWOL does Bourbon is in 198 days!
    Nick (and the sexy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Hi Brain N Regina,

Great trip report, it was great meeting you both!! Can't wait to see, what you and G have planned for next year.

Hey Brian,

Thanks for the report, we found the bacon a bit under cooked a few times as well, we just asked the guy on the pancake grille to throw it on and he did....just an option.

The idea of a second cook on the omelet line is a good one, my understanding of the no scrambled eggs on the buffet line thing is a Ministry of Health issue.

See you all...not soon enough...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Hey hubby,
    Good report, but I can't believe you didn't even mention our 'wedding'. LOL

Love to you and Reg!

G, AWOL wife..
    www.awolinhedo.com

Trip #5, 7/29 to 8/7, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by HOTINHOTLANTA View Post
    Hey hubby,
    Good report, but I can't believe you didn't even mention our 'wedding'. LOL

Love to you and Reg!

G, AWOL wife..

But my darling wife, if you notice the title it did say One of MANY trip reports.
    Always a Hedo 1st Time
    Never a Hedo Last time

Brian N Regina

4th Trip 7/31/10 to 8/07/10

www.awolinhedo.com

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by turbine99 View Post
    But my darling wife, if you notice the title it did say One of MANY trip reports.
    ahhhhhh...The Continuing Saga...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by turbine99 View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHHH... I thought you meant one of many, because there will be so many AWOL reports! Cool.. can't wait to see the rest! my AWOL hubby!

G
    www.awolinhedo.com

Trip #5, 7/29 to 8/7, 2010