Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Typical day

Blog Entries

Typical day

Can any share with us, what a typical day is like at Hedo III? What kind of schedule do most couples follow? What does one do during the day and night?

Thanks to everyone.

Looking forward to November!

1. between 8:30a and 10a: Jim goes to breakfast and I head to the gym
    2. 11am we meet up in the dining room. Usually wind up visiting with friends for a while.
    3. Check on our guests rooms and new arrivals.
    4. From 1p -4pm
    ...meet new guests when they arrive at the resort throughout the day
    ...teach pole dancing classes a couple of days that wek
    ...spend the afternoon in the nude pool playing volleyball, chatting and joking with friends, having a few drinks.
    5. 4pm (or 5pm or 6pm depending on when Jim can drag me away from the pool fun!): Back to the room for a power nap, power sex, and get ready for dinner
    6. 7pm-9pm: head to dinner and meet with the group.
    7. 9p-11:30pm: stay in the dining room to watch the shows, go to the piano bar for sing-a-long (we usually skip karaoke) visit with friends at the main bar.
    8. 11:30pm- late night:
    ...always hit the disco first
    ...sometimes go to the hot tub
    ...sometimes grab a snack from the midnight buffet before heading in for the night and often visit with friends there too.
    9. Usually back to the room by 2 or 3am.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    1. Wake up late...after having been out late.
    2. Make your way to the breakfast buffet ( after having coffee in your room) Have a nice leasurely breakfast.
    3. Walk around the plaza area and see what the vendors are selling. Stop and play a little pool or ping-pong

4. make your way to the Nude Pool ( or Quad) Set up in a couple lounge chairs and enjoy the sun and fun.

5. Enjoy some of Chef John's jerked chicken nachos and some cold beverages. ( be sure to bring your own insulated mugs so that you don't have to keep getting refills for the tiny plastic cups at the bar)
    6. Take a break in the afternoon and either go to the gym or back to the room for "whatever".
    7. back to the pool for more fun and drinks.

8. Late afternoon / early evening, go back to the room and clean up for dinner.

9. Dress for the proper theme night ( or just have the lady wear Slutwear)

10. Go to the Main bar and mingle with friends that you made during the day at the pool.

11. have a nice dinner in either of the theme restaurants or at the Buffet.

12. More drinks at the Main bar or at the Piano bar.

13. Check out the Disco

14. Back to the Nude Jacuzzi for late night craziness

15. Back to the room for "whatever"

16. Repeat the above each day until it's time to leave.
    Sounds about right!
    There is a definate "FLOW" to the resort at night...
    Main bar lounging/mingling
    Dinner
    Show in the pavillion
    Main bar lounging/mingling
    Piano bar
    Disco
    NEKKID WATERSLIDING AFTER MIDNIGHT!
    Mingling in the slide catch pool or Prude Hot Tub
    OOPS... almost forgot... Streak or "moons against the glass" the disco AFTER the water slide
    Grab a snack from the buffet
    Drop clothes at the room
    Nude Hot Tub/Beach

ALL of it while carrying a drink and mingling with new friends.
    Insert sexual escapades... ANYWHERE in that schedule!
    (Sexual Escapades does not need to be with others...your significant other works just fine!) but others can be fun too!

I haven't seen anything about being on the beach. Is it used much at Hedo3? The threads I read say how much better the beach is at Hedo 2, but is the beach at Hedo 3 all that bad?

because of the shade at the nude beach, and the lack of shade at the nude pool, and our sun sensitivity, we hang out at the nude beach when we're not involved in some other activity. We make occasional short visits to see friends at the nude pool, but not without a broad-brimmed hat.
    Our schedule is similar to the others in the evening.
    Wear some sexy slutwear to the dining room or restaurant.
    The lady changes into something more revealing and we make an appearance at the main bar and then hit the piano bar.
    Then the lady changes into a dare-to-bare outfit for the disco.
    After that we hit the nude hot tub before we head back to the room for some fun.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Desiday View Post
    I haven't seen anything about being on the beach. Is it used much at Hedo3? The threads I read say how much better the beach is at Hedo 2, but is the beach at Hedo 3 all that bad?
    The beach at H3 is great for taking a nap on. That is pretty much the only time we go down there.

Now the Pier ... that is a whole other story

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Depending on what kind of night I've have we sometimes spend the day lounging/sleeping on the beach. It's quieter and there are always loungers. I think it the perfect place to sit and relax, listen to a few tunes.

I know I'm in the minority but I really like the beach at H3, true you can't walk it but I don't walk the beach at H2 so it doesn't matter to me. Plus there isn't the constant noise of the ski jets and the friggin boat from Sandals coming over to have a look to so they'll have something to talk about when they go home and it's nice and shaded.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for all the wonderful info! You guys are great.

if you look at the photos of the nude beach you will see it is not that big.

closed in on both sides, beach on the other with trees for shade(depending on time of day) and a huge breakwater at the end of the side walls. Allows water in around the edges of the breakwater but keeps it completely calm and crystal clear.

depending on time of day(tide) you can walk out to the breakwater (100 to 200 or so feet from your chair, and not go over armpit deep.

One day we were in, standing 3/4 the way out to the breakwater, in the deepest part we could find, talking to another couple... water came up just below the nut sack! GREAT CONVERSATION! lol

The Prude beach is about a football field or so long(maybe more), more sandy area for lounging, water is deeper and slowly deepens out in to the ocean. Again mostly protected by the Scuba boat dock. Either are great for quiet lounging most days, ample loungers and floats. Shade is available at both (LESS on the prude side). IF there is an event on the beach then fun can be had by all(closeness). If not... make your own fun and frolic or chill out, sleep, read a book, make new friends, photo sessions and sexcapades!!

Thumbs up

The party at Hedo 3 is at the nude pool. We are from the desert here in Las Vegas and the beach is not a deal breaker for us. We have found both the nude beach and the prude beach at Hedo 3 suit our needs if we are so inclined.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by hare2party View Post
    The beach at H3 is great for taking a nap on. That is pretty much the only time we go down there.

Now the Pier ... that is a whole other story
    LOVE the pier! Very secluded, lots of stars...
    H3, March 22-28, 2009
    H2, October 9-15, 2010
    H2, October 8-15, 2011
    H2, May 16-24, 2014

“Don’t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright” -- Bob Marley

One of our favorite activities is floating at the nude beach - drink in one hand, the other holding the swim boundary rope. Be careful near the rocks though - saw a few sea urchins last Nov.

Ahhh....the Hedo Ground Hog day...the best day(s) you will ever spend!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Party naked, and drink naked, and get dressed a LITTLE for food, then back to party naked and drink naked. Yea that covers a typical day at hedo
    Always a Hedo 1st Time
    Never a Hedo Last time

Brian N Regina

4th Trip 7/31/10 to 8/07/10

www.awolinhedo.com

that sounds like major fun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast