Thread: Would I be considered a prude?

Would I be considered a prude?

Both Hedo II and III sound wonderful and I would love to go with my husband married 1 yr this june (2nd for me, first for him). I have never been to a nude beach or really nude anything but would love to try it. I am WAY more adventerous than my hubby and being about enjoy him on the beach, pool etc. would be wonderful. However would we be consider prudes if we do not want to participate with others. Obviously I don't care what other couples are doing around me otherwise I wouldn't be interested in Hedo but I would prefer to be with my husband only.. no bi, no threesomes etc. I would love to meet some other couple and have fun but would prefer to keep the sexual activity to each other. Are there any other couples like that? I don't want to go and be "shunned" or labeled a prude.

thanks-

Smile

Hi there! I have not been yet but my guy and I are booked for the 1st week of Jan. and I have read every single last trip report, forum, chatted in chat rooms, looked at every picture-on dozens of sites and online agencies, etc, and even got to speak w/ a couple who went(thanks to my travel agent friend), so it feels like I have almost already been there! My feeling is that anything goes. That means anything. And how can you even be considered a prude if you book a trip at Hedo?!! You may be asked by staff to join and event or contest/game. If you decline, you are not hassled. If you are approached by a couple, a simple thanks but no thanks is fine. I've read trip reports from people who kept to themselves(sexually), but immensely enjoyed watching everything around them, found spots that were private, even took part in some of the games and contests, and had a wonderful time. As long as you are both open-minded, stick to the guidelines you set, and just have fun!

You're actually probably the typical hedo goer. Many people go just because they're exhibitionists or voyeurs and aren't really into swinging.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Blaze,

"Are there any other couples like that?" Absolutely. My husband and I are headed down to Hedo II in 23 days for our second trip. (Last year was our virgin (nude/Hedo) trip.) Do not worry, there are no expectations that you must participate with others, and if you do get offers, just a polite no thank you is all that's needed. Just go and have fun, and enjoy your surroundings.

Cindy
    Bob n Cindy

No you won't be considered a prude. Not getting naked and staying on the prude side all alone (because everyone is on the nude side) will get you the prude label. Should you meet up with a group of people and they want to "initiate" you with body shots. After you and your hubby initiate each other, other women may want to help, just let them know that you really are not into that.

Walk up to people in the pool and introduce yourselves. Join in the games and play naked bocce or naked twister. They are sexy and fun; and you will enjoy yourselves and meet a lot of new people.

Joe
    (just back from 6 wonderful days at Hedo II)

The great thing about Hedo is everyone can play on their own comfort level. Okay that may mean having to both understand that comfort level your self, and occasionally having to explain that level to others. But it's a small price to pay.

There is a very flirtatious nature on the nude side. Most of what happens like the body shots and things are pretty harmless, and usually kept between couples. At night it can be a little wilder especially in the hot tub but no thanks still works just fine.

If you do get asked to play with others in a sexual way take it as a compliment. After all would you rather be there all week and have nobody ask?
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

[QUOTE=Blaze] Are there any other couples like that? I don't want to go and be "shunned" or labeled a prude.
    QUOTE]

I can positively back up what all the others have told you here. Not only will you not be shunned, but you will have a FANTASTIC time!

My husband and I host a group trip that is KNOWN to be lifestylers - guess what? We are just like you when we go to Hedo! No matter when you go or who is there, you will not be shunned or feel out of place.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

man, jan 22-29 cant come soon enough. we are sooooo excited to go to hedo iii been to grand lido braco . wife is getting a boob job next week cant wait to have her show those puppies off... hope we see some of ya. email us anytime tbuter12@kc.rr.com

You will have no problems at all. For the most part Chris and I are the same way, although I had a great time with some girls on our last trip . You probably will meet a lot more people than you expect just because everyone tends to hang out in the same area all day. But, nobody expects you to hook up with them. If you get any advances from people just politely tell them that you're not interested in mixing it up and they will not be offended. The first time I went to Hedo I was scared to death of being approached. Chris said that I acted like swingers were going to come out of the bushes and rape me. I tend to be very paranoid and anxious about everything, though.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

That was you - you mention your husband is way less adventurous. Is that the ground for your worries?

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonnie View Post
    That was you - you mention your husband is way less adventurous. Is that the ground for your worries?
    It is perfectly natural for one half of a couple to be less enthused about Hedo than the other.Blaze,if you have your husband p.m. me I will be happy to tell him what our experience was like and things that he would probably like to know.BTW,my wife says she is no longer afraid to go now that she knows what HEDO is all about.We are nudists only but enjoy meeting and being with everybody there regardless of their particular lifestyles.It will likely be the best vacation either of you ever had.My only regret is that we were old before we found out about HEDO!
    NN

this thread is from 2005
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    My only regret is that we were old before we found out about HEDO!
    NN
    I don't think there is any such thing as old at Hedo (Ok, maybe some of the decor), some of us just have "more experienced" bodies!
    This thread is old...but still relevant.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Thanks for pointing out the date!I will make a note to check dates in the future.Heck,I hardly remember 2005!
    NN

Quote Originally Posted by Gonnie View Post
    Blast from the past?
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/