Page 31 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: February 13th - 20th

Quote Originally Posted by RobandMonika View Post
    actually, i believe its blue latex, which there will be an abundance of! hehhe
    i never realized that - but i think you're right. the blue pain t would probably come off of them during the show and expose the fact that they're not really blue.

What! They aren't blue!?!? WTF!! I thought the latex was a "technicality" to not be arrested like some strippers have to put on their nipples!! Hahaha

What! They aren't blue!?!? WTF!! I thought the latex was a "technicality" to not be arrested like some strippers have to put on their nipples!! Hahaha
    the blue man group wear pasties? lol

I hope you aren't as let down as I was!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bettiepg View Post
    Here's a very through packing list from another Hedo website...Baby, I got us covered ;-)

http://www.dennyp.com/HedonismII/hedopackinglist.htm

Some of the recommended items are pretty outlandish (lightblubs? Really?), but it's pretty good. I usually throw together a spreadsheet (because I'm OCD like that). If anyone is interested, I'll forward that along.
    That's a great list, thanks! I am sure we, wait why did I say 'we.' I am sure when I pack I won't pack everything on that list either but there are some things on there I wouldn't have thought of or would have forgotten. I need lists not cuz of OCD but more so because I am forgetful. Right Rob? ;-)

That's a great list, thanks! I am sure we, wait why did I say 'we.' I am sure when I pack I won't pack everything on that list either but there are some things on there I wouldn't have thought of or would have forgotten. I need lists not cuz of OCD but more so because I am forgetful. Right Rob? ;-)
    yeah - you'd be surprised how helpful these lists are. we go on vacation a lot, and i can't seem to remember us forgetting anything major ever.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoodjedi View Post
    yeah - you'd be surprised how helpful these lists are. we go on vacation a lot, and i can't seem to remember us forgetting anything major ever.
    I basically have to pack for the both of us...Sponge is very disorganized so it just easier if I pack for him...plus that way I can sneak some of my stuff into his in case i run out of room (like I always do)

Quote Originally Posted by Majickgurl View Post
    I basically have to pack for the both of us...Sponge is very disorganized so it just easier if I pack for him...plus that way I can sneak some of my stuff into his in case i run out of room (like I always do)
    Christine almost always packs for us -but we went to New Orleans a couple of months ago, and i packed for the first time. i think actually did a pretty good job, but generally she is much better at organizing and packing neatly than i am.

Christine almost always packs for us -but we went to New Orleans a couple of months ago, and i packed for the first time. i think actually did a pretty good job, but generally she is much better at organizing and packing neatly than i am.
    I think its a female thing (no offense)
    Its always kinda been my role to be the organised one whereas Sponge is more carefree...basically just throws everything into a bag and off he goes...but this is our first ever holiday together so I have make sure he remembers the little things

What's a nice way of saying "Monika would forget her head if it weren't attached!" haha! Sometimes, monika's "rememberification" isn't "on point"...
    I'm a spreadsheet kinda guy, I made a whole itenerary for our cabo trip with gps coords, milages, alt fuel stops and hotels, surf spots, etc...

The Big Easy!! Now I'm jonesing to go back there!!! Haha!!

What's a nice way of saying "Monika would forget her head if it weren't attached!" haha! Sometimes, monika's "rememberification" isn't "on point"...
    I'm a spreadsheet kinda guy, I made a whole itenerary for our cabo trip with gps coords, milages, alt fuel stops and hotels, surf spots, etc...
    yeah that's definitely organized...but i've learned to realize how important the spreadsheets really are.

This was from the Jamaican runaways forum, thought it would be helpful if you guys didn't already have it:
    Tipping is not allowed, but under the table tipping is a must in my opinion.* The dollar does not go far in Jamaica and after several visits to Hedo and making long lasting relationships with the staff I have learned that a lot of them would rather have some personal items.* A bottle of aspirin to them is like gold.* Everything is shipped in to Jamaica and so things that we take for granted like toothpaste, aspirins, Tylenol shampoo and so on are worth more to them than a twenty dollar tip.* The past few times I have been there, I brought them some small care packages like eye drops, toothpaste/toothbrush, Tylenol, over the counter cold medicine, and put it in a back pack for them.* I have talked to several of the bar tenders and some of them have small kids in school and things like pack packs and school supplies are really needed.* When I travel over the year, I hang on to the hotel soaps, shampoos and so on.* When I get ready for my Jamaica trip I make small care packages and give them accordingly along with a small cash tip

yeah that's definitely organized...but i've learned to realize how important the spreadsheets really are.
    How about matching laminated maps with checkpoints, and spanish CPR phrases on the back!

How about matching laminated maps with checkpoints, and spanish CPR phrases on the back!
    that's hardcore.

Page 31 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast