Page 34 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: February 13th - 20th

Quote Originally Posted by Majickgurl View Post
    I literally lol-ed at work when I read that...people are looking at me funny now!
    yes - that was a classic dude...

hello all, looks like we are down the same time as all of you. This is our first time to Hedo and looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by natmur View Post
    hello all, looks like we are down the same time as all of you. This is our first time to Hedo and looking forward to it.
    we're all first-timers too adn trust me we are ALL super stoked to be heading down there...for us its our long awaited honey moon (got married in Jul)

welcome - we're all first timers and im pretty sure we all can't wait.

are any of you looking to do any excusions. We have done all the regular tourist crap in mexico and dominican republic but would like to check out the luminous lagoon. just tryin to see how much a cab would be over to it. I hate sitting on a bus and stopping at 5 other resorts to pick people up. booked everything last minute so now we are scrambling to get stuff together.

are any of you looking to do any excusions. We have done all the regular tourist crap in mexico and dominican republic but would like to check out the luminous lagoon. just tryin to see how much a cab would be over to it. I hate sitting on a bus and stopping at 5 other resorts to pick people up. booked everything last minute so now we are scrambling to get stuff together.
    I've heard that you can rent drivers from $40/day/person and they'll drive you anywhere u want to go...but I've never been there so i'm not sure how factual this info is...

not sure we'll do many excursions on this trip. i think lying around naked is more in the cards....we've been to jamaica several times and usually do at least one excursion - but with hedo, we'll see what we're up for.

We are going to wait on deciding if we want to do excursions until we are there, see how we feel, ect..

lol on the blue balls by the way! I love this forum thread. I am bringing brushes too and hmm... about other things to bring, It would be really great to have some music during the fire dance, hmm.... I have no idea though how to do that if it doesn't involve taking a ghetto blaster, or drum or something on the plane...

ps. Natmur, if you can post a picture of you that would be great Another Canadian, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    We are going to wait on deciding if we want to do excursions until we are there, see how we feel, ect..

lol on the blue balls by the way! I love this forum thread. I am bringing brushes too and hmm... about other things to bring, It would be really great to have some music during the fire dance, hmm.... I have no idea though how to do that if it doesn't involve taking a ghetto blaster, or drum or something on the plane...
    we have some small ipod speakers we can bring - im sure most of us would have ipods to hook up to it...

Quote Originally Posted by tattoodjedi View Post
    we have some small ipod speakers we can bring - im sure most of us would have ipods to hook up to it...
    Perfect, thanks!!!

Perfect, thanks!!!
    no worries. it's small enough to fit into my carry on back pack, and puts out pretty loud music given its small size...

Quote Originally Posted by Majickgurl View Post
    I literally lol-ed at work when I read that...people are looking at me funny now!
    People at work look at me funny all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by RobandMonika View Post
    People at work look at me funny all the time!
    seriously - you should see me vs the people in my office. not only do they look at me funny, but im pretty sure they think i'm nuts.

I'm also bringing my lap top soI can upload pics but its got decent sound also as a back-up

Page 34 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast