Thread: planning first trip in june

planning first trip in june

my wife and I are considering a hedo III trip in June. Can anyone post about the typical occupancy rates in June? We're looking at a poolfront swim-up room in the Quad.

Also, do the bartenders fill personal mugs?

Finally, after reading dozens of trip reports, I've gotten different takes on the goings-on at the resort. Some say the quad has mainly topless women and clothed men. Other sites say quad is all nude, all the time. Some say oral sex might be seen, others say copious copulation completely covers the quad (yes, alliteration). Can anyone post what the scene is at the Quad on most days? I realize it changes with various groups...

We're looking forward with a little anxiety to this trip. Who knows, maybe it'll turn into a monthly experience?!

Hi...we've been there a couple of times in early June. The occupancy rates appear to vary based on the groups and events scheduled each week. Mostly it's not a slow time so you should be happy, but you may want to check the events schedules to see what is planned. This is a good list to check for various groups: http://www.hedonism1.com/hedonismiii/Events/index.asp This year they have a lot of groups scheduled for June.

Our personal favorite is the swim up room at the quad, but you may want to consider run of the house as it is a bit cheaper and will save your cost, while the location of your room won't matter as much since the rooms are all located within minutes walking distance of the rest of the resort and all the rooms are pretty much the same inside.

Yes, the bartenders fill personal mugs and you are strongly advised to bring them for your own convenience of not having to wait in line for smaller sized glasses. Plus the personal mugs helps avoid some spillage. Almost everyone brings them - even the giant mugs are ok.

As you have noted, the quad's atomsphere, and the whole resort's atmosphere changes with the groups that are attending. Most of the time we've been there it's been quieter with a comfortable mix of nude and clothed and topless. Usually not much open sexual activity there, but that can change.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

As you have noted, the quad's atomsphere, and the whole resort's atmosphere changes with the groups that are attending. Most of the time we've been there it's been quieter with a comfortable mix of nude and clothed and topless. Usually not much open sexual activity there, but that can change.
    For instance a couple times a week there are planned Quad Takeovers where the nude pool people come over for naught games and whatnot.

Also late at night things change.

Personally I think the quad is a peeping tom's delight, so many windows looking down. I noticed one guy peeking around his curtains with a video camera.

It is nice though when the nude side is too crowded, which can happen easily.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Quote Originally Posted by Chris

Personally I think the quad is a peeping tom's delight, so many windows looking down. .
    LOL...I hopped in the shower in our swim up room once and DH stepped outside after a few minutes to watch me finish up. This guy walks up and taps him on the shoulder and says "Hey buddy, do you mind, you're blocking MY view!"
    LOL!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

We just got back from a stay in a Pool Front room in the Quad. Very nice. I can't imagine a better located room. We heard lots of folks say that they were partial to the 600 block (Ocean View, nude side). We split our time between the Quad and the nude pool. The nude side got full pretty quick after breakfast. Although the nude side seemed to be more fun (totally subjective), the quad was a bit quieter. We always found a chair, and the pool itself is much bigger. And since you can get nekkid at the Quad, there's really no reason not to enjoy it often.

PS: Our room was about 6 feet from the Quad hot tub. We found that an afternoon nap was required, because sleeping from 11pm-3am was impossible due to the partying at the tub, of which we were participants most of the time

We stayed in the quad and very much enjoyed it. The views are very entertaining- not only of the pool but the "shower shows" are fun. The quad seemed more reserved than the nude pool area but sometimes it's not bad to have a quieter afternoon. We never had any problems with noise at night coming from the hot tub but I'm sure that varies from week to week. As it was our first trip to Hedo, the quad worked very well as a primer to going to the nude side. We actually found the quad to be a great place to chat with folks and play a pick up game of volleyball.
    Have a great time
    Rob and Tracie