Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: worth it for singles?

worth it for singles?

hello. I was just curious, if a single person goes to Hedo, will they have an issue finding a good time? And by that i mean even sex with other people. so in all, would a single person at hedo have a hard time finding some "fun" like that?

yes it is

As a single guy I went to Hedo 3 twice. I had a blast but, I did go with a very fun group. That makes all the difference. Go to have a good time, go to make friends, be a gentleman but not a doormat. Don't expect an orgy. Just expect to get a good tan and have fun. The water slide and the piano bar were my favorite aspects.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigmac91 View Post
    hello. I was just curious, if a single person goes to Hedo, will they have an issue finding a good time? And by that i mean even sex with other people. so in all, would a single person at hedo have a hard time finding some "fun" like that?
    If you are going to go to have a good time with no expectations of anything other than having a good time you will be fine. Get to know folks and just be friendly, if the sex part happens consider it a plus...if the only reason you are looking to go is to be part of mass orgies...they do not exist..for the most part...lol...

Quote Originally Posted by paintermark View Post
    As a single guy I went to Hedo 3 twice. I had a blast but, I did go with a very fun group. That makes all the difference. Go to have a good time, go to make friends, be a gentleman but not a doormat. Don't expect an orgy. Just expect to get a good tan and have fun. The water slide and the piano bar were my favorite aspects.
    Good advice paintermark...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"
    Last edited by weliveinvegas; 02-25-2010 at 01:41 PM.

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Single guy here leaving for my 4th trip to H3 next in next Friday. Completely agree and endorse all comments to this point.

8 sleeps and a redeye flight!

next time will be sixth single.
    worth every penny.

but I tend to get along with everyone
    -- and bring M&Ms

If your going to meet new friends get drunk and have a good time in Jamaica its worth it. If you want to go only so you can partake in threesomes twosomes or anything else sex related, Hedo is not really the place for you.
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2

I like to use the term, "The hungry don't get fed at Hedo".

My experience has been that in every situation were I was really pursuing a woman and I had that, "I've got to get some of that" mentality, the situation blew up in my face.

When I was just hanging out, chilling, having fun, and just enjoying being with cool people, the sex opportunities just happened. All were pleasant surprises.

Like paintermark said, be a gentleman but not a doormat. I agree with what Talon said except for the get drunk part. Right now I'm living and working in a place where alcohol is banned, and if I went to Hedo for R&R I might reserve one night for getting drunk, but the rest of the time I'd be relatively sober.

I'd personal recommend to single guys that they never get past a mild buzz.

You don't want your pleasant surprise to come when you have whiskey dick.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    I like to use the term, "The hungry don't get fed at Hedo".

My experience has been that in every situation were I was really pursuing a woman and I had that, "I've got to get some of that" mentality, the situation blew up in my face.

When I was just hanging out, chilling, having fun, and just enjoying being with cool people, the sex opportunities just happened. All were pleasant surprises.

Like paintermark said, be a gentleman but not a doormat. I agree with what Talon said except for the get drunk part. Right now I'm living and working in a place where alcohol is banned, and if I went to Hedo for R&R I might reserve one night for getting drunk, but the rest of the time I'd be relatively sober.

I'd personal recommend to single guys that they never get past a mild buzz.

You don't want your pleasant surprise to come when you have whiskey dick.
    living and working in a dry county really sucks. Been there. We only vacation to JA every 2 years saving the odd years for a vacation with our family of 7 which has been dropping and now down to 4. Therefor we do tend to enjoy the drink (within reason)when there are no kids. Cant wait to be able to go every year!!
    I would rather have a full bottle in front of me,
    than a full frontal lobatomy!!!
    H 2 7/26-8/2

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by thebigmac91 View Post
    Sure! You'll have lots of opportunities for sex at Hedo! There are plenty of other horny Vinnys cruising around. Oh, did you mean with women? You may be out of luck unless you bring your own.

Where do all these single guys get the delusion that they are going to find sex at Hedo?

I have a theory. Here it is.

Single guy hears about this resort in Jamaica where women run around naked and sex is everywhere. He books his trip and tells his other single buddies all about it. They all get worked up into a frenzy.

The single guy goes to Hedo and much to his disapointment he finds it's a couples resort. Yes there are naked women and all sorts of wild and crazy shit but he finds that the couples want to interact with other couples and single guys are derivisely referred to by names such as Vinny and Wally. But the single guy enjoys the show, spends a lot of time in his room mind-humping the naked women and tries to fit in.

He goes back home. There is no way he can tell his buddies he spent the week masturbating in his room and didn't get lucky so he concocts all sorts of incredible stories about all the women he nailed. Single guys friends can't believe thier ears so they all book trips to Hedo and the cycle continues.

Did I nail it?

I'm sure this will piss off a bunch of Vinnys but my husband and I get tired of the single guys that act like women at Hedo are all anxious to have sex with them. I'm tired of being leered at like I'm a piece of meat in the butcher store window. We're not into single guys and most of the couples we meet aren't either. Hedo is an experience unlike any other we've been involved in and the single guys just detract from that. There are groups that organize singles weeks. Try that. Or better still, try the Vegas brothels. It's a sure thing.

And lastly, once and for all, can we cut the BS on this forum about why single guys go to Hedo? Forget the crap about water sports and the all inclusives and the opportunity to meet other fun people, blah blah blah. It's naked women and sex that lures them to Hedo.

My wife and I just returned (2/17-2/24). The Vinnys are a pain in the ass. NOT every couple are looking to fulfill the single male sexual fantasy and NOT every couple that visit Hedo III are swingers. Some couples may just want a same room sex experience with another couple or soft swing; or just enjoy the environment of Hedo and get into each others. Vinnys- PLEASE stop ASSUMING>

[QUOTE=willlast;96741]My wife and I just returned (2/17-2/24). The Vinnys are a pain in the ass. NOT every couple are looking to fulfill the single male sexual fantasy and NOT every couple that visit Hedo III are swingers. Some couples may just want a same room sex experience with another couple or soft swing; or just enjoy the environment of Hedo and get into each other. Vinnys- PLEASE stop ASSUMING....

Vinnys- Consider HEDO a barbeque...so, it would be nice if you also bring some meat for the "grill".

Ok, after 9 trips to Hedo 3 and one to Hedo 2 here is what I have to say...I have NEVER met an inappropriate single man...we tend to do lunch, drinks, etc...with them, they are fun to talk to. (Just so you all know we have never had a sexual encounter with a single man at hedo either) Usually it is the drunk married guy who's wife is passed out in the room that gives us problems. So all I can say no matter who you are, don't go to hedo with an agenda, you will be disappointed. Don't go to hedo and be disrespectful of others, you will have an awful vacation. Just go and have fun, meeting new people--some who become friends for life--and enjoying the experience. It's all about fun and it is not an orgy for anyone. BTW Public sex is what my husband and I really like about Hedo....and we don't care who watches and if they are married or not. lol We don't judge people by anything other than are they honest, cool and fun to hang out with. It is a vacation!!! Go, enjoy, no expectations and you will have a good time no matter who you are.
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

I agree w/Bone2bnikked. However, it generally the single males that travel in groups or 3 or more that create the nuisance.

My and wife and I also enjoy the public sex Hedo! This was our 3rd trip. What is BTW?

I just don't get it. I really don't. Maybe it's different at Hedo 2 but at Hedo 3 the single guys stand out like a sore thumb. And I'm sure if we met these guys in a different setting and situation we'd find most of them to be very pleasant and fun and worth getting to know but it's just so awkward at Hedo.

Hedo is a very intimate experience for my husband and I. We're both naked, flirting and teasing each other. Touching each other, kissing each other, rubbing lotaion on each other. Sneaking a naughty touch now and then. We'll do a little dirty dancing in the disco and head down to the nude beach or hot tub to make love. There are other couples around doing the same thing and it all makes for an incredibly sensual and erotic experience.

And then you've got these single guys hovering around like lecherous vultures. How does this NOT feel awkward for them?

I just don't get it.

My wife and I also enjoy sensual and erotic experience and especially the PSA. Likewise, the single guys hovering around like lecherous vultures breaks the mood for us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast