Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: HEDO III May 15 - 22 ...anyone going mid May?

Chris, check your private messages

Hey its finally over...no more 4.30AM gym visits, no more walking at lunch to lose that extra pound and most of all no more work..5.45AM EST tomorrow on a plane to Hedo 3 and we can't wait to meet all the folks we have met on this site. Angela and I are really looking forward to meeting everyone and having the time of our life. We will see everyone soon..

Were on our way!
    C & S want to go back "home"

We're down to "4 and a wake up"... I can see that this week at work I'm not going to be all that productive!
    Mikey and Diane

Were Back!!!

Rob & Robin
    Ryan & Jules
    Mike & Bethany
    Chris & Dee
    Derek & Lisa
    Stan & Clara
    Mike & Milla

Hi Guys!!!

Well the adventure is over but the memories are everlasting!!!

One thing is for sure there was lots of Karaoke and drinking till wee hours of the morning!
    There was nude sliding and nude cruises!
    For some of us there was alot of "Ripping the Bandaid off"
    For others they were putting them "To bed softly and waking them up hard"
    Men were losing bets and getting their ass kicked in ping pong!
    Naughty girls and lots of giggles (It's always the quiet ones!!!)

One thing I have learned " Let loose alitte....Laugh Alot"!!!!

If I forget anything please remind us all!!

It would be great to keep in touch with everyone. We would like to start a Hedo group of friends....if you would like to keep in touch please email us and we will send out a blanket email of all address for everyone. Our email address is anglou07@yahoo.com. This is a temporary email address as we do not want to post our personal one. So you will receive an email from another address that will include 101 in the address.

It was great to meet everyone and we hope to keep in touch!!!!!

Sincerely,

Angela & Lourn

Sorry we missed saying goodbye to everyone. We decided at the last moment to try to catch a nap before we were bussed out at 3:30. I hope you all share the stories that we missed along the way.
    RnR

My favorite is still

PUT 'EM TO BED SOFT AND WAKE 'EM UP HARD!!! I laughed when i saw that on this post, just like i did the first time i heard it!!!

It was so great meeting and hanging out with all of you. And what's this stuff about bandaids??? We don't need no stinking bandaids!!!!!

Blog Entries

Exclamation

Well, I must say.....hmm maybe I said too much, or at least the Thursday evening in the hot tub.

Seriously how great of a girl I have that put up with my drunken, (ok, way, way, way beyond drunken) BS I was yelling at everyone in the tub.

I honestly have very little memory of that evening, but as I found out tonight. some of the things I did, were in my opinion, unaceptable. If anyone reading this was in the hot tub at the nude pool from about 6pm - 9/10 pm. You could not have missed the complete bullshit I was saying, and yelling.

Appearently, I walked around the tub, with my girlfrends finger, yelling at everyone to 'Fuck You'.

I only have one excuse for this crazy behaviour, and that is I was hitting rock bottom, it had nothing to do Hedo, nothing to do with anyone there. It was all personal, and I was drowning my sorows. (to give you a scale of reference for this personal situation, I was dealing with the potential that two days before we left for Hedo, I found out that there is a chance that my son(5), from my ex, may not be my son at all.)

I can only sincerly appologize for being completly out of control. I only found out tonight, but now I realize why a few of you looked at me a little odd the next day. Now I understand.

I have never been that drunk, nor will I ever again.

and once again, I am truly sorry to anyone that I may have offended.

Ryan, of the still together, Ryan & Jules.

got back and the computer had crashed just got it back today, thanks everyone for a memorable time, nevermet a nicer group of people.

Group

I agree Derek...it truely was a great group of people. Went by way to fast; we really had a wonderful time!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anglou07 View Post
    I agree Derek...it truely was a great group of people. Went by way to fast; we really had a wonderful time!
    Is there going to be a broadcast email coming out from you guys? I have a couple of group pictures I would like to send around to the group, but don't want to post on here.

I think Jules has a serious case of DIF. is looking into a visa to work there....

What's the weather like back where everyone is from. We lucked out, landed in 30+ c, and has been around there for the past week. Looks like we brought the nice weather back with us.

Group

Hi Guys,

I will send an email soon...was waiting for Mike and Milla to respond.

The weather was perfect here actually reached a record high up over 100 F

Angela

Hey ! Me and my wife had a great time. It was nice to met all of you we will be in touch

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan&Jules View Post
    Well, I must say.....hmm maybe I said too much, or at least the Thursday evening in the hot tub.

Seriously how great of a girl I have that put up with my drunken, (ok, way, way, way beyond drunken) BS I was yelling at everyone in the tub.

I honestly have very little memory of that evening, but as I found out tonight. some of the things I did, were in my opinion, unaceptable. If anyone reading this was in the hot tub at the nude pool from about 6pm - 9/10 pm. You could not have missed the complete bullshit I was saying, and yelling.

Appearently, I walked around the tub, with my girlfrends finger, yelling at everyone to 'Fuck You'.

I only have one excuse for this crazy behaviour, and that is I was hitting rock bottom, it had nothing to do Hedo, nothing to do with anyone there. It was all personal, and I was drowning my sorows. (to give you a scale of reference for this personal situation, I was dealing with the potential that two days before we left for Hedo, I found out that there is a chance that my son(5), from my ex, may not be my son at all.)

I can only sincerly appologize for being completly out of control. I only found out tonight, but now I realize why a few of you looked at me a little odd the next day. Now I understand.

I have never been that drunk, nor will I ever again.

and once again, I am truly sorry to anyone that I may have offended.

Ryan, of the still together, Ryan & Jules.

I don't know you guys but we're going on the 19th of June. As for Ryan.....Awwww, i feel for you. I don't hear anyone giving you much sympathy, but I feel really bad for you. I think your ex probably knew how much fun you were having and decided to ruin all the fun for you. Hope everything is alright. Yeah i probably would have been shocked @ your behavior but with the simple explanation I would understand. I hope your Hedo friends will get over the incident and cut you some slack, just this once at least...but ex's sure do have their way of ruining everything with a snap of a finger, those bitches.

The Mrs. Mckoy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mckoy123 View Post
    I don't know you guys but we're going on the 19th of June. As for Ryan.....Awwww, i feel for you. I don't hear anyone giving you much sympathy, but I feel really bad for you. I think your ex probably knew how much fun you were having and decided to ruin all the fun for you. Hope everything is alright. Yeah i probably would have been shocked @ your behavior but with the simple explanation I would understand. I hope your Hedo friends will get over the incident and cut you some slack, just this once at least...but ex's sure do have their way of ruining everything with a snap of a finger, those bitches.

The Mrs. Mckoy
    Jules here-
    I can't agree more "those bitches"

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast