Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Tub Myth or Possibilty?

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    This post is comical, too funny. No seriously, can't get pregnant in the hot tub, but like I said there are other place on the resort to worry about.

LOL! I'm 100% confident that you don't need to worry. The only way you can get pregnant at Hedo is the same way you can get pregnant at home. By a penis cumming in your vagina.

And besides, Hedo is a little run down but I didn't see any white puddles on lounge chairs or bar stools... You'll be fine.
    Steve and Melissa

Virgin Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2009/01/03 thru 2009/01/10
    2nd Trip - MILF Week @ Hedo III, 2010/01/02 thru 2010/01/09 **Married on January 6th, 2010
    3rd Trip - Hedo II, 2015/04/20 thru 2015/04/27
    4th Trip - Hedo II, 2016/04/25 thru 2016/05/02

Quote Originally Posted by lascivious View Post
    For all you "Glee" fans out there, this one's for you. Is it possible to get pregnant in a hot tub?

Now hear me out - I realize that this is typically an urban myth, but consider this scenario -
    You are in a hot tub at Hedonism, in which the water temperature may or may not be hot enough to kill sperm, you position yourself over one of the jets to maximize the pleasure factor (also resulting in pressurized water shooting upward into you, and you realize that you are in that tricky time of the month when you just might be ovulating.

I realize that this may cause paranoia (from personal experience, it resulted in a fear that would not go away until the "morning after pill" was swallowed), so I apologize. So is it possible?

Let the discussion begin.
    I taught high school for several years. One year my Sophs were having a rather intense, heated discussion in the back of the room just before the bell for lunch rang. They knew I was listening (or trying to) when one of the more daring said, "Is it possible to get pregnant swallowing sperm?"

Ah....the opportunities to teach!

NO....the chlorine in the hot tub, in any amount, is toxic to the little swimmers. In fact, given that it's a damned difficult job and takes incredible odds...4 MILLION to one!...it's a wonder the birth rate is what it is!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12