Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: top less

top less

Hello...From what we have learned by reading Forum. We noticed that at Hedo II there is a part of the beach for naked people and another one forn non naked people. My wife in principle is quite shy when the issue is on public. Our question is. Can she go topless to the nude section (neach and pool) or is she obliged to be naked?? Thanks in advance. We so far have no dates confirmed to go to Jamaica, but certainly still for 2010., most probably September omwards.

Its my understanding that the women can leave their bottoms on - that being said, I was very shy our first trip.... funny how the bottoms come off right along with the top!!!
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

Not sure about Hedo II, this is first trip there, but HEDO III has a quad area where you can be fully clothed or completely naked or anywhere in between. It is frowned upon to come over to the nude side and hang out while wearing clothes, but I personally don't think that anyone will mind if she is wearing her bottoms as long as her top is off. I also agree with luvnlife. When we first started going my wife was a bit shy about the whole thing, but by the time we left she was running around naked as the day she was born.

It is frowned upon to come over to the nude side and hang out while wearing clothes, .[/QUOTE]

At least from my two visits to Hedo 3 I can say ..No clothes at all allowed on nude side. But yes the Quad pool is the better option to those who don't want to go all the way naked. I was told by a security guard that I had to remove my bottoms on the nude side. I didn't mind...I had just forgotten (I blame the "sex on the beach" mixed with JD shots)

Yes you're right the rules say you have to be naked on the nude side, but I saw a few people their wearing clothes or bottoms (not many but a few). Never saw security ask them to leave or remove their clothes, but then again I was really enjoying the bar and my wife so I may of missed it.

Although the official "rule" is that all people must be nude on the nude side, there were quite a few women wearing bottoms on the nude side without incurring comment or being asked to leave by security. That being said, many of the bottoms we saw early in the week had been removed by the end (and I did nicely convince a few ladies to remove them after sweetly talking to them). She'll quickly see that it is no big deal, and you actually garner more attention with clothes/bottoms on than without.
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dutyfree View Post
    Yes you're right the rules say you have to be naked on the nude side, but I saw a few people their wearing clothes or bottoms (not many but a few). Never saw security ask them to leave or remove their clothes, but then again I was really enjoying the bar and my wife so I may of missed it.
    Generally, the only time bottoms are accepted for the ladies is when they are experiencing their monthly visitor. You may or may not have something said to you about it by security. When Rachel & I were last there the female half of a couple from England were MASSIVELY & understandably put out when she was harrassed by security for wearing bottoms while laying out next to the nude pool. She was wearing because of the reason mentioned above. Security was such a pest about that her boyfriend needed to locate the GM to get security to drop the issue.

So, the moral of this story is that as with most things at Hedo you really never know what the atmosphere will be like until you get there. You may have a week full of Sex Police squashing PDA's and enforcing rules like their lives depended on it or you may have easy going employees who don't care what you're doing as long as you're not bothering someone else and living in the spirit of Hedo.

If leaving the bottoms on are a big deal for you I'd HIGHLY recommend H3 over H2 due to the clothing optional quad (unless of course the beach is a big deal for you - the beach at H3 cannot compare to H2 or Negril).

Just something to consider...

Jimmy~Rachel

We went in March and I wore bottoms on the nude side for the first few days until I felt comfortable taking them off. It was no problem at all. Several other women did the same thing.

Will and Laura
    Virgin trip to HII March 7-14 2010
    Trip 2 to HII - March 10-17 2011

Also of note is that the prude beach does allow women to be topless. But as others have said, few that start the week with bottoms end the week with bottoms.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

Cool RE: top less

Redacted
    Last edited by EastWest; 06-20-2012 at 09:12 PM.
    Cheers,

D & L

July 2009: Hedonism III
    July 2011: Hedonism II

http://69eastwest69.tumblr.com

Blog Entries
    I can't speak for H3 because we've never been there, but we just got back from our third trip to H2 and I can tell you that we have never seen security talk to any woman about keeping her bottoms on and I can't even imagine it ever happening to be honest. Security generally gets after guys wearing bathing suits or shorts as they should. As someone else mentioned, it may be because she is on her period and how inappropriate would it be for a security guard to harass a woman for wearing bottoms for that reason (or any other for that matter). I will say though that a woman wearing bottoms on the nude side at H2 will be in a distinct minority and most actually feel more comfortable removing them because they stand out less with them off than on (asuming that there isn;t another issue at work as discussed earlier.)

Quote Originally Posted by VivaRio View Post
    Hello...From what we have learned by reading Forum. We noticed that at Hedo II there is a part of the beach for naked people and another one forn non naked people. My wife in principle is quite shy when the issue is on public. Our question is. Can she go topless to the nude section (neach and pool) or is she obliged to be naked?? Thanks in advance. We so far have no dates confirmed to go to Jamaica, but certainly still for 2010., most probably September omwards.

This is a common question...

at Hedo 3
    the answer is
    NUDE IS NUDE!
    QUAD is as you chose
    PRUDE... depends on who is around... have seen bathing suits, topless and nude.

Bottom line is... NUDE side is just that... NUDE!
    No ifs and or butts about it!

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    I can't speak for H3 because we've never been there, but we just got back from our third trip to H2 and I can tell you that we have never seen security talk to any woman about keeping her bottoms on and I can't even imagine it ever happening to be honest. Security generally gets after guys wearing bathing suits or shorts as they should. As someone else mentioned, it may be because she is on her period and how inappropriate would it be for a security guard to harass a woman for wearing bottoms for that reason (or any other for that matter). I will say though that a woman wearing bottoms on the nude side at H2 will be in a distinct minority and most actually feel more comfortable removing them because they stand out less with them off than on (asuming that there isn;t another issue at work as discussed earlier.)
    Oops! I didn't realize this was for H3. I can't speak to that since we've never been there.

Will and Laura
    Virgin trip to HII March 7-14 2010
    Trip 2 to HII - March 10-17 2011

We have been to both resorts, latest trip to Hedo 2, for the most part women wearing their bottoms has never been an issue. I say go for it, if approached by security staff, determine then if you want to stay or move on...
    www.hedomojo.com

Hedo 2, 4/16 to 4/23 with Hedo's Mojo Group in April 2011
    "Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"

Quote Originally Posted by cande6964carl View Post
    This is a common question...

at Hedo 3
    the answer is
    NUDE IS NUDE!
    QUAD is as you chose
    PRUDE... depends on who is around... have seen bathing suits, topless and nude.

Bottom line is... NUDE side is just that... NUDE!
    No ifs and or butts about it!
    Perhaps it just depends on who is on duty that day, last year we had a gal who was on her monthly most of the trip and wore her bottoms at the nude pool all week and was never bothered...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast