Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedo III is closing for good (BAD)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aliyt View Post
    i also wonder about this because, i believe (and i havent done my research yet) that if the resort has a nude side it cant have under 18 there and therefore H3 will not be able to be "family orientated".
    You havent done your research or have been to a typical nude beach. Most "nudists" are exactly that, nudists. Being naked does not have to be sexual. I have been to a nude beach where entire familys were there naked. From the baby to the grandparents just sitting around, playing games, picknicking, etc, but entirely naked. If something like it changing to a family oriented resort but 16+ and still have the nude side, Im assumming it will be more like your typical nude beaches. Can still lay by the pool/beach naked, play naked volleyball, whatever, except for daytime sex. After hours after kiddies goto bed, can still have the late night hot tub fun.

But to a true nudist family, this would not matter. Ive spoken to nudists before. They believe in nothing wrong with the naked body and teach their children that as well. They walk around their house naked and swim in their pools naked with the entire family and teach that their is nothing sexual about being naked. They will be naked with their teenage kids naked with them. Nudity and sex are to completely separate things. And i believe Hedo was never intended to be a place of one big orgy and sex fest.

Quote Originally Posted by luvnlife_az View Post
    Again.... what parent in their right mind would take their 16yr old to a place like NH3.....my kids (boy & girl) are 25 & 26 now and they still cringe at the knowledge that i go to a place like Hedo (they know me, love me and accept me and I keep telling them that they both have the freak gene as well - LOL)
    My kids, also in their 20's are so grossed out by us, my daughter getting married in July refused to honeymoon in Jamaica (yes the whole island) because my wife and I have ruined it by frolicking nekkid there.

Again.... what parent in their right mind would take their 16yr old to a place like NH3.....my kids (boy & girl) are 25 & 26 now and they still cringe at the knowledge that i go to a place like Hedo (they know me, love me and accept me and I keep telling them that they both have the freak gene as well - LOL)
    My kids, also in their 20's are so grossed out by us, my daughter getting married in July refused to honeymoon in Jamaica (yes the whole island) because my wife and I have ruined it by frolicking nekkid there.

I can't believe this.
    me and my wife went to H3 for the first time last year and we absolutely loved it. We loved the intimate feeling of this place and loved the nude beach and pool because it's so private. we were planning on going again in march but things didn't work out. now we are thinking about going before they close but don't really wanna go if the place is falling apart.
    I hope they don't rebrand this place. breeze is right next door for families that wanna go there. Does it really get that full that they have to make H3 into a family resort

Hedo iii closing

TRULY A SAD DAY --JUST BACK FROM OUR 21st HEDO III TRIP-AND 5 DAYS AFTER BOOKING #22 FOR OCT 31st and #23 FOR NYE . WE WERE TOLD TODAY THAT HEDO III WILL CHANGE OUR TO A "FAMILY ORIENTED RESORT" BUT NOT UNTIL LATE NOV . "KINK WEEK" WILL STILL BE HELD THIS YEAR AT HEDO BEGINNING AROUND OCT 30th BUT NYE AT HEDO WILL HAVE TO BE AT II THIS NYE(2011). NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS__________________________
    Last edited by jwilno; 05-05-2010 at 11:54 PM. Reason: DON'T HAVE ANY GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!
    NJREF

Quote Originally Posted by kama sutra View Post
    now we are thinking about going before they close but don't really wanna go if the place is falling apart.
    The place is not falling apart, it just needs some upkeep that would be earsier to do if the place were empty for a few weeks. Like the pump for the waterfall - pretty hard to pull apart and fix if there are people everywhere. And tiles here and there and air conditioners, and so on. Just little things easier fixed when empty. No need to hold back on going, we just got back Sunday and it was great!!! Go if you are thinking of it, go!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Oh my little friend,

Quote Originally Posted by luvbeingnude View Post
    You havent done your research or have been to a typical nude beach. Most "nudists" are exactly that, nudists. Being naked does not have to be sexual. I have been to a nude beach where entire familys were there naked. From the baby to the grandparents just sitting around, playing games, picknicking, etc, but entirely naked. If something like it changing to a family oriented resort but 16+ and still have the nude side, Im assumming it will be more like your typical nude beaches. Can still lay by the pool/beach naked, play naked volleyball, whatever, except for daytime sex. After hours after kiddies goto bed, can still have the late night hot tub fun.

But to a true nudist family, this would not matter. Ive spoken to nudists before. They believe in nothing wrong with the naked body and teach their children that as well. They walk around their house naked and swim in their pools naked with the entire family and teach that their is nothing sexual about being naked. They will be naked with their teenage kids naked with them. Nudity and sex are to completely separate things. And i believe Hedo was never intended to be a place of one big orgy and sex fest.
    In theory I understand and agree with the seperation and differences between Nudism (or Naturism) and a resort that is more open to Lifestyle activites (Hedo). Where I come from, we have family oriented, kids running around, innocent Nudism.

This is not Hedo!

Now if you are a Nudist, Hedo people will welcome you with open arms and without judgement. You do your thing, others will do their own thing. Judge us not.

I'll go out on a limb and bet I speak for the majority in saying that we dont want kids running around.
    Hedo is not something I want to share with my kids.
    There are too many other places I can take them, nudist or not.

Hedo is not just for Nudism!

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by luvbeingnude View Post

Sorry for the confustion for you.
    when i said i had not done my research what i was refering to (and only refering to) was the all-inclusive Resorts in jamaica, and really more specifically the ones currently owend by SUPERCLUBS with their rules of nudity and age AT the resorts. nudists, nude beaches and nudity were not the point nor really the subject of the topic the rules of the clubs was.

Got official word from a top exec at Hedo, and no worries. They actually asked us to get the word out, and I will be posting details later today after we inform our own group first, lol.
    But kitten & angel's Annual Spring Fling will be at the same resort next year, April 2011.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Legality of Hedonism III closing

I personally think that once management understands the legality issues that a transition between adult resort and teenagers/family resort involve, they will back off.

As a returning customer, I have recurrently witnessed "adult type behavior" ( not to call it depraved behavior ) which is to be expected in a resort that markets this aspect of things. We all go to Hedo because we either are curious about sexual titillation, or we engage in it all heartedly. Entertainment is heavily sex charged etc.

I can see two scenarios occurring once /if the resort transitions:
    - old customers initiating legal proceedings because they are offended/obfuscated by the inappropriate presence of youngsters in the hot tub etc.

- law suits brought forward by the parents of such teens who did not realize the history of the place and whose children have witnessed/been exposed to public sexual behavior or even propositioned

Frankly, I , as a parent, would want to remove myself from such possibilities and would cancel my vacation and rebook with Desire/Tempation with its more appropriate age limit.

PS: I hope this post will not be censured as I am trying to tell things as they might be, in the defense of the existing setting, and because I would hate to see it closed!

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Got official word from a top exec at Hedo, and no worries. They actually asked us to get the word out, and I will be posting details later today after we inform our own group first, lol.
    But kitten & angel's Annual Spring Fling will be at the same resort next year, April 2011.
    Paul....
    Paul....if you actully do know something why are you "holding it back" to tell your group first. If you have something, spill it...if not it still is bullshit and hearsay!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    Paul....if you actully do know something why are you "holding it back" to tell your group first. If you have something, spill it...if not it still is bullshit and hearsay!
    I would hope he would tell us. I do think people should take a deep breath and let things transpire. I am not switching my vacation around before I here something concrete that is for sure...

And as always your avatar woman's breast is very distracting for me.... very nice indeed. Is it yours?

NB

Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    lol.........u could almost see him sticking his tongue out........."I know something that u don't know."

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBoy View Post
    And as always your avatar woman's breast is very distracting for me.... very nice indeed. Is it yours?

NB
    Oh yes they are all mine...when she lets me play with them...lol. I did answer your post #149 on this thread.

http://www.4hedonism.com/forums/show...&postcount=150

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast