Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YES, it is time for some "panic"-

YES, it is time for some "panic"-

Hi- It's Mr. Irrelevant here-

Having read WildWoman's post, and been to the www.wildwomenvacations.com site, the evidence is clear. On their site, they are advertising "Hedonism II in 2011" which tells me that they are on board with the change even if they disagree with it.

Also, keep in mind that wildwomenvacations probably does almost 10% of the entire bookings for H3 (they run 6-8 weeks a year out of 52), so if they say coming to H2 in 2011, I believe them.

I think now is the perfect time to panic, and here's why- once SuperClubs makes an "official" announcement- it will be much harder to turn back. In fact, they might actually be baiting us right now. So let's take the bait. Just by the number of responses and views the past two days, a hornet's nest has been stirred up. We need to let SuperClubs know we are serious about our displeasure for their apparant decision.

Maybe some suit just thinks that all of us will go to H2 and they can consolidate their bookings, but that is shortsighted. I haven't been to H2 yet, but juiciberri has, and she echoed what many, many H3 people say, which is that it is a totally different experience. Plus, many of us just like Runaway Bay and the layout of the resort, which you can't replicate anywhere else.

My recommendation is each of you takes a few seconds to shoot off an email to your travel agent, Superclubs, and even local politicians in Runaway Bay area- the economic impact to that area will be tremendous and by the time they figure it out, it will be too late.

By the way, I seriously doubt that this is 100% a financial decision- we are the most loyal group of Superclubs customers, and even horrible business people generally tend to make decisions based on what their best customers want (see the airlines). There may be factors beyond the occupancy numbers at play here- which is another reason why we need to shake up the hornets nest.

It looks like we will be unable to go to Jamaica this year, so I'm hoping that we haven't seen our final trip to H3. Let's band together and do our best to stop the madness!

tom (Mr. Irrelevant)
    juiciberri
    Ripe as a peach, but juici as a berri

WWW.WILDWOMENVACATIONS.COM

Returning yet again???? Let's think January! Maybe even a Hedo party in Vegas? Who's with me??

We'll bitch to Lance in July. They are probably hoping to turn the nude side into a premium to generate more revenue but no one we know will go if you can't hit the waterslide nude or dress up sexy for theme nights. Also, letting teenagers in is a horrible idea.
    Hedo III (RIP) June 2009/July 2009/February 2010/July 2010
    Desire September 29th - October 4th 2010
    Hedo II April 2011/July 2011

Tom,

I/We couldn't agree more. Superclubs is based out of Hollywood, FL. I've been working on finding the name of the CEO, but haven't turned up much yet. It would be great to flood that guy's office with everything we can. Emails, calls, letters. Isn't there even an online petition software out there somewhere?

Bottom line, yes...bad business is bad business and its our right and responsibility as consumers to speak up. Just because we are all loyal customers doesn't mean we need to be packed into one resort HOURS from our desired resort. Not to mention the fact that Superclubs would go bankrupt if they lost all of their hedo customers.

-Steve and Erin

juiciberri
    Ripe as a peach, but juici as a berri

WWW.WILDWOMENVACATIONS.COM

Returning yet again???? Let's think January! Maybe even a Hedo party in Vegas? Who's with me??

Mailing Address:

Superclubs

2021 Hayes St
    Hollywood FL 33020

Telephone number

here is the number to Superclubs in Fla. 1877-467-8737

I just thought I would add Lance's the GM from H3's email. Lance.Parrish@Superclubs.com.

Trip 4 H2 July 31 - Aug 7, 2011 Can't Wait To Go HOME
    AWOL ROCKS

Well....upon your advice I fired off an E-mail. The response is listed below (sound familiar??):

Thank you for your continued support of Hedonism III.

Your concern has been noted but unfortunately, we are not able to confirm any changes set to take place at Hedonism III other than that the resort will be closed for 7 weeks as Sunday, August 22, 2010 to re-open for arrivals on Thursday, October 14, 2010.

Further updates will be made available as time progresses.

Super regards,

Avorine

Quote Originally Posted by daphnelson View Post
    Well....upon your advice I fired off an E-mail. The response is listed below (sound familiar??):

Thank you for your continued support of Hedonism III.

Your concern has been noted but unfortunately, we are not able to confirm any changes set to take place at Hedonism III other than that the resort will be closed for 7 weeks as Sunday, August 22, 2010 to re-open for arrivals on Thursday, October 14, 2010.

Further updates will be made available as time progresses.

Super regards,

Avorine
    Amazing coincidence.
    Hedo III (RIP) June 2009/July 2009/February 2010/July 2010
    Desire September 29th - October 4th 2010
    Hedo II April 2011/July 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Luv4hedo View Post
    I just thought I would add Lance's the GM from H3's email. Lance.Parrish@Superclubs.com.
    Thanks, just dropped a note to Lance

Thanks everyone for the emails and addresses. I will certainly send them a message. Remember to be kind but firm in your wishes. A mean or snotty email will have less weight with them as a well thought out constructive email.

Even if this weren't true all the emails would help to prevent something like this in the future. They would see how upset everyone got over this and they would really question the wisdom in doing it in the future.

NB

Quote Originally Posted by twods View Post
    Amazing coincidence.
    Ha ha......yes imagine twods. Hey - when are we going to get the pleasure of crossing paths with you two :-)

Awesome guys, good stuff. NorthernBoy, very true. We all need to make sure to keep it polite. If everyone sent a few emails, maybe we could at least get some sort of an official statement out of them in terms of what they plan to do with the resort once it opens.

If this is a "test" we need to make it very clear that we don't want to lose Hedo 3. Fix it up sure, but don't take it away or change the rules.

Here is another email for you...

sonia.davis@superclubs.com

Seems like most of the ones I have sent are being replied to as out of the office... Maybe they are getting a lot of mail and bailing on returning a real answer?

NB

Do we know who Sonia Davis is? Is she a sales rep? I'm still trying to find the CEO. Their IT guy is on linkedin...but I don't know how productive that would be. The best I can find is a Paul Pennicook who has apparently been president since 2008. Does anyone know anything about this dude?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast