Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets get over it, guys!!! So what if it changes!?

SC doesn't own H III

If I remember correctly, Superclubs doesn't own Hedo III. It is owned by others (20% by Playboy if memory serves) but they run it. That may be playing a factor in the decision.

Shawn And the very Lovely Angie
    Hedo III
    July 28-Aug7,2010

Full disclosure: we are Hedo II peeps with our names on a totem by Delroys

If hedo III stays a party place then Woo hoo! we are happy for you.
    If hedo III tames down then Hedo III people will try their best to do takeovers and party like they always have; yee haww
    As a last resort, the Hedo III "freaks" will bring their party to Hedo II and us Hedo II peeps will welcome them over to "our side of the island".

Regardless, we will give the Issa family and the Hedo staff *KUDOS* for supporting our alternate reality.

let's hope for the best!

It's kind of like saying to stock brokers, Greece isn't collapsing... but the rumors fan the flames and suddenly Portugal, Spain, and Ireland are knee deep in the sh$t.

Everyone, relax, breathe deep, smell the Jamaican air off the nude beach, enjoy a rum... its not the end of the world. H3 or H2 either way, its about the people, the friends we all make, the drinks, a splash of nudity and the food.

So lets see what the 12th brings as official news, and if its bad.. book up, and celebrate one last time at H3. Rock it the way only we all can.

Hedo II - 20 - 27 July 2011 - Hedo II, The Naughty Side.
    Hedo III - 24 - 31 July 2010 - Hedo III, Part Deux.
    Hedo III - 26 - 31 July 2009 - Popping our Hedo Cherry.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilsToy View Post
    It's kind of like saying to stock brokers, Greece isn't collapsing... but the rumors fan the flames and suddenly Portugal, Spain, and Ireland are knee deep in the sh$t.

Everyone, relax, breathe deep, smell the Jamaican air off the nude beach, enjoy a rum... its not the end of the world. H3 or H2 either way, its about the people, the friends we all make, the drinks, a splash of nudity and the food.

So lets see what the 12th brings as official news, and if its bad.. book up, and celebrate one last time at H3. Rock it the way only we all can.

Very well stated!!!!!!! We'll be where the friends, fun, the rum, and the nudity are...we love H3 but in the big picture, the physical location is just a place....

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbachar View Post
    the physical location is just a place....
    JMO, but the physical location is a big thing with Hedo 3, personally we do not like how heavily flooded Negril is with hotels/resorts and tourists. Not to bash on Negril, it's just not for us, we like the "party" in the middle of peaceful surroundings.
    Hedo II July 14-19 2018
    Hedo II July 11th-16th 2015 with Fluffs
    Hedo II Dec. 12th-17th 2014
    Hedo II Jul. 19th-24th 2014 with LoveVoodoo
    Hedo II Nov. 21st-26th 2013
    Hedo II Apr. 4th-10th 2013
    Hedo II First Timing.....Aug.16th-22nd 2012
    Hedo 3 was great while it lasted, we'll always miss her!
    2nd trip to 3 08/06-08/10/2010 for our last party!
    Hedo 3 first timers 04/08-04/12/10

Elvistoy, you mention the food at H2....how is it? I think it might be a good time for the H2 people to start listing some of the things that make H2 special. Dual shower heads??? I like that...fill us in, folks. Ease the pain.

a whole lot of folks think of Hedo III as "home", as we do. We look forward to our trips there. Its comfortable. Our disappointment is palpable and understandable. Why dis us for venting?

There's lots of great things about both resorts..
    H2 has Charlie. He makes a hell of an omelette. It has plenty of beach to walk on, 7 mile beach isn't really 7 miles of walkable beach but it's sill a great walk. It has only 2 floors worth of rooms, great for when you are trashed. lol
    It has Delroy and Scumba at the nude beach bar **sigh** And Paulette, who makes a yummy Jamaican delite..
    Better jerk chicken at H2, closer to what you get from the barrel guys. Love me some Best in the West though.
    And it has awesome PEOPLE!! Just like H3, Temptation, etc. The people are awesome! Yes a few yucka ones, but hell they are everywhere.
    The nude cruise leaves right from H2, that's a great thing. Steve gives great foot rubs.
    The resort may be bigger but just think of it like an exploration..

I completely understand how upset you all are. I would be too. I enjoy both resorts. They both have there special places.
    So many great things to look forward to. No it won't be the same as H3, but it will be what YOU make it. Enjoy!!!
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/BostonMel/random%20board%20crap/crazyph.gif

www.crzyphckers.com

Can't wait to get home!!!!!

Smile At least we still have a Hedo

Hey just though I would chime in here....We loved H3 and will truely miss it if it all plays out as projected.......but we also go to Hedo for the people and the enviroment of freedom and fun! The place (H3) is just real estate....the fun we have is all being together with our Hedo friends(H2 or H3) It is the people not the place and we all should be thankful we still have a Hedo to go to. I know we will enjoy a new adventure being H3 people, being able to meet with more Hedo friends. A full Hedo is a lot more fun than an empty Hedo....Change is not always a bad thing!! Keep a positive attitude, we all still have each other!
    Islandlver's @ Heart Party On

Quote Originally Posted by coffee&cream View Post
    JMO, but the physical location is a big thing with Hedo 3, personally we do not like how heavily flooded Negril is with hotels/resorts and tourists. Not to bash on Negril, it's just not for us, we like the "party" in the middle of peaceful surroundings.
    couldn't agree with u more..........but for the opposite reasons. We LOVE negril and were visiting the town/beaches a long time before we ever stayed at hedo. The main reason we love II so much is b/c we spend a lot of time off the property and therefore the "seclusion" aspect serves no purpose to us we often hear so much about III. We realise that we are more the exceptions than the rule in that so many other visitors to the two hedos spend nearly the entire time on-site, and there's certainly nothing wrong with that.

Hedo II offers us the best of both worlds in that we get to enjoy everything that IS hedo and also spend time in one of our favourite j'can locales.........far better than mobay or ochi for us. B/c I think the vybe to be very similar between the two resorts, I think those having to make the transition from III to II will be just fine in time.

charlntai makes a very good point. Negril is very special and we too have fallen in love with it...we've stayed at other places in Negril (including Ochi, Runaway Bay & Treasure Beach) and the vibe is entirely different. Negril is fabulous...can't get enough of the cliffs.

The view from the nude beach at H2 is just super...and I don't mean the view back up to Delroy's...but seeing the beach and other hotels and watching all the watersports, boats, snorkel boats, parasailers, jet skis, boat guys...it's magical for sure. The sunset over the jetty...heaven! And at night, seeing the stars twinkling over the lights of Negril while the waves lap at the shore...it's a slice of paradise for sure.

There are a lot of things to love about Negril...and the beach is surely one of them.

BTW our last H2 trip in November coincided with the LoveVooDoo folks coming over to H2 from H3 and we heard many many of them say how much they loved the beach and the resort and 'what were they scared of' .. or something to that effect. I know it's easy to get used to 'your' resort (we feel the same way about H2), but I think you'll find the transition is fine & H2 has lots of positives.
    Liz & Chris

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coffee&cream View Post
    I'm really not going to agree with c&c's feelings above. Sure, there are other resorts on 7 mile beach and they love to cruise by and gawk at our antics (and we give them a show.) No resort is taller than a palm tree. Hop in a sail boat and take a look. As long as they hide the resorts, it looks like heaven to me and I could care how many people are at those other resorts. I care about the 700 or so feet of HII beach (HIII's is a postage stamp) and maybe all that beach will be clothing optional someday.
    "'cause I get a peaceful, easy feeling and I know you won't let me down," I love my Hedo bro's & sistas. They never let me down.
    The party is on at HII, "Want some whiskey in your water, Sugar in your tea? What's all these crazy questions you asking me? This is the crazest party that could ever be. Don't turn on the lights cause I don't want to see." Hoo Ya!!!
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Curious

All this talk about the advantages and disadvantages of H2 & H3 makes me wonder.....is the weather substantually different at H2 than at H3? Being they are on different sides of island. We love H3 but work always forces us to travel in the winter time. We have experienced a lot of rain at H3 and wondered if H2 receives less rain. Just wondering know we will love Hedo 2 because we love our like minded Hedo friends.
    Islandlver's @ Heart Party On

It actually does have different weather many times.. We go in the winter too and last trip had rain 1 day out of 11. Not bad.. Sometimes you will see rain on the cliffs of Negril and it's bright and sunny on the jetty, and vice verse.

The water is much calmer in Negril than in Runaway Bay and Ochi. I love just grabbing a float and holding onto the rope barrier. **sigh** But the better beach in Negril is farther up by Cosmos and beyond.. Hell I would take Hedo's beach right this second over this place anyday. lol
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/BostonMel/random%20board%20crap/crazyph.gif

www.crzyphckers.com

Can't wait to get home!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ParadiseSeeker View Post
    All this talk about the advantages and disadvantages of H2 & H3 makes me wonder.....is the weather substantually different at H2 than at H3? Being they are on different sides of island. We love H3 but work always forces us to travel in the winter time. We have experienced a lot of rain at H3 and wondered if H2 receives less rain. Just wondering know we will love Hedo 2 because we love our like minded Hedo friends.
    interesting question........I can't answer much regarind winter travel weather, especially since in all the years I/we have traveled to jamaica, the vast majority was at resorts either in mobay or negril. We would visit ochi (dunns river, ferngully, flat bridge, etc) but never actually stayed there. What I do know is that the spring time is actually part of one their rainy seasons and the other being somewhere around October and November, and of course the summer being hurricane season. I would think that ochi and areas around it would get me a lil more rain that negril and the west side of the country.

Negril seems to get some rain from daily summer storms that form up in the hills and then head towards the coast and offshore.......some trips u could almost set your watch by their afternoon appearance. But it was much the same in montego bay as well, so I think it's probably similar pattern all over the island.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast