Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Single woman traveling alone -- some questions :)

Hey, I'll be at H2 6/23 -6/27. First trip for me as well. Looking forward to it.

WestTexasMan, look for the other June 2010 threads. magjoy and I will be there at the same time, among many others.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post

I will be willing to involved in a whole new thread of Mrs. BiBabe and her sexiness!!!!!! I will never think of body shots without thinking of those tits and my suggestion of a girl on girl 69 - won the bottle of rum - sorry JimandMichelle, but that was hot!!!!! lol
    No problem. They got our vote also!

Smile Interesting

As a gal who has gone to H2 many times as a single female, this thread has been interesting. I see truths in many posts and I choose to believe the positive over the negative in general - so some are easier to relate to than others. I also believe that you can only base your perspective on what you have experienced (ie. single guys and couples have very different viewpoints - though both may want a single gal in bed... ).

I consider myself about average in looks and my body size varies - have been more or less lumpy on different trips. I have had tons of fun on all of my trips. I think the 'unicorn' aspect comes in (so to speak) when people know you have gone there by yourself - I get comments from many people about being brave to be there as such and also get dinner invites because they know that is the one time I usually want more solid plans. There are no parades or carpets rolled out for single gals, but there are many fun and 'more' opportunities if you want to accept them.

I tend to go to hedo as a gal looking for an escape from computers, phones, work, general life stress, who really is looking to meet fun and positive people of all shapes and sizes. I have yet to have a trip where physical hook-ups were not offered, but I have definitely had times when I have choosen not to do anything - it isn't something I seek just because I am there. I also limit myself because I am not in the lifestyle or into ladies, but really have enjoyed the friendships (with people in all lifestyles) that have developed from my trips and continue to have back home.

I have met heavier single ladies there who have had tons of fun because their inner beauty was what people really saw and were attracted to (no matter the level of their outer facial beauty) and I have seen beautiful young fit ladies who were a bit stuck on themselves (still acting like they were in high school) that people did not choose to spend time around - personality really does play an important part of hedo and it is more important than weight or looks. Though reality says there are always those who are looking just for the physical - usually those are not the people I choose to hang out with while there. I have also noticed that I get extra offers when I am more fit than extra lumpy, but the general social friendliness doesn't change.

My next trip is with the fluffs in July. If everything continues here at home as it is now, I may be going as a single gal then, but one with a guy back home - so nothing beyond flirtation and friendly fun will be happening on that trip and I will still thoroughly enjoy myself!

Just my 2 cents.
    Learn something new and play everyday!

Lovin' Life at H2!
    Join Us February 23-March 2, 2019!

Lovin' Life Info
    (Castaways Travel Agency Group)

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBoy View Post
    Wow.... Holy shit... WTF.... some of you guys are unbelievable.. From simply funny to just plain whacked out sometimes... Does anyone ever go back and read this stuff. Wow.... Another couple of pages on this thread and we will have the girl canceling her reservation... Yikes...

Good thing I know better or I would be canceling my reservations soon...

To funny!

NB
    Thank God some people's attitude here represent about 2% of single men at the resort!
    And thank GOD I've only met a few of those 2%! They are always a great source of amusement, though!

Those hot chicks I supposedly envy... right. More like a lot of fun! Some of the hottest chicks I've come across at HII, ended up dancing and having a total blast.
    This one time outside the piano bar these two guys were talking about this hot chick, and wow was she awesome. I said "yah well, I stand a better chance than you dudes"
    fun!

Hey, I'm going to H2 6/23-6/27. This is my first trip. Looking forward to it. It sounds like single women run the show.

Registered User NorthernExposur's Avatar
    Wow.... Holy shit... WTF.... Another couple of pages on this thread and we will have the girl canceling her reservation... Yikes...
    Good thing I know better or I would be canceling my reservations soon...
    NB
    That's just it. Some people SHOULD be cancelling their reservations. ..at least if they believe wholesale the ridiculous hype that some promote about Hedo. (Most of which is said by people who have never been.)

This board is supposed to be about the truth about Hedo beyond the hype and advertising. I think its a diservice to tell any single woman with 6 posts to "Go! You'll have a great time. You'll be treated like royalty."

They might. They might not. It's just more complicated than that. I've seen huge drama played out with single women (and others) of all shapes and sizes at Hedo-much of which could have been averted if they had come with a proper understanding of what the place is really like. That's what this board is supposed to do for newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernExposur View Post
    That's just it. Some people SHOULD be cancelling their reservations. ..at least if they believe wholesale the ridiculous hype that some promote about Hedo. (Most of which is said by people who have never been.)

This board is supposed to be about the truth about Hedo beyond the hype and advertising. I think its a diservice to tell any single woman with 6 posts to "Go! You'll have a great time. You'll be treated like royalty."

They might. They might not. It's just more complicated than that. I've seen huge drama played out with single women (and others) of all shapes and sizes at Hedo-much of which could have been averted if they had come with a proper understanding of what the place is really like. That's what this board is supposed to do for newbies.

I completely agree. This board is about telling others the complete unadulterated truth.
    As for single women treated like royalty, there have been several times where that simply wasn't the case. There were these two chicks one year, they pretty much sucked. some of us took pity on them when they passed out pool side mid-day completely drunk. I found them quite vile. However, since we couldn't get them to go back to their room, we at least reapplied the damned sunscreen. Sometimes I suckered another guy to do it for me. We finally just dragged their sorry asses to the shaded side of the pool. I mean, it's one thing to completely dislike someone, but to let them get sun poisoning because they're stupid...kinda like letting a kid run into traffic. Having had a serious sunburn in the past, I wouldn't wish that on anyone!

when a woman goes (single or otherwise) there will be at least 1 guy who wants to get into their panties should you be wearing them. probably at least 10 if you're at or above average looking with a stellar personality. Now, if you add single into the equation, and average looks.. you're going to get a LOT of attention. But no one has mentioned about getting attention from other women. On several occasions this has caused me grief, especially the first year because I was caught completely off guard. It has been my experience that it's easier to tell guys no then the women.

Mind your naked manners, don't play grab ass, and be pleasant... it will get you places.

Thank you.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyttles View Post
    As a gal who has gone to H2 many times as a single female, this thread has been interesting. I see truths in many posts and I choose to believe the positive over the negative in general - so some are easier to relate to than others. I also believe that you can only base your perspective on what you have experienced (ie. single guys and couples have very different viewpoints - though both may want a single gal in bed... ).

I consider myself about average in looks and my body size varies - have been more or less lumpy on different trips. I have had tons of fun on all of my trips. I think the 'unicorn' aspect comes in (so to speak) when people know you have gone there by yourself - I get comments from many people about being brave to be there as such and also get dinner invites because they know that is the one time I usually want more solid plans. There are no parades or carpets rolled out for single gals, but there are many fun and 'more' opportunities if you want to accept them.

I tend to go to hedo as a gal looking for an escape from computers, phones, work, general life stress, who really is looking to meet fun and positive people of all shapes and sizes. I have yet to have a trip where physical hook-ups were not offered, but I have definitely had times when I have choosen not to do anything - it isn't something I seek just because I am there. I also limit myself because I am not in the lifestyle or into ladies, but really have enjoyed the friendships (with people in all lifestyles) that have developed from my trips and continue to have back home.

I have met heavier single ladies there who have had tons of fun because their inner beauty was what people really saw and were attracted to (no matter the level of their outer facial beauty) and I have seen beautiful young fit ladies who were a bit stuck on themselves (still acting like they were in high school) that people did not choose to spend time around - personality really does play an important part of hedo and it is more important than weight or looks. Though reality says there are always those who are looking just for the physical - usually those are not the people I choose to hang out with while there. I have also noticed that I get extra offers when I am more fit than extra lumpy, but the general social friendliness doesn't change.

My next trip is with the fluffs in July. If everything continues here at home as it is now, I may be going as a single gal then, but one with a guy back home - so nothing beyond flirtation and friendly fun will be happening on that trip and I will still thoroughly enjoy myself!

Just my 2 cents.
    Thank you, as well.

This is the kind of REAL TRUTH single women need to hear.

I defense of my statement... Maybe "royalty" was an excessive word to use... However in our experience... we have seen a "vast majority" (I hope this isn't to dramatic of a term for some of you) of the single woman have an "exceptionally" good time. So maybe someone can help me with the proper term to use when the following conditions occur?

Single girl ratio to single men 1 girl to 8 men or more? Is this not correct?

Single girls can say no whenever they want and at Hedo NO means NO.. (rarely have I seen any hint of this not being true) Is this not correct?

Single girls are sought out by "some" lifestyle couples. Is this not correct?

Single girls are sought out by bi females. Is this not correct? Otherwise they wouldn't be bi.. Is this not correct?

Single girls are sought out by single guys. Is this not correct?

Single girls are respected the same as others on the resort? Is this not correct? ---- Or possibly more respected? (Not sure on the more respected part. I am sure they are more respected than single guys when they step off the bus. Just read the comments on other threads on this site for proof.)

Single girls would have less of a negative "stereotype" surrounding them when they arrive then single guys. Is this not correct? As a matter of fact the "stereotype" would lean towards a positive outlook than negative... Is this not correct?

Single girls if they have any...... personality or looks would find it easy to make friends... Is this not correct?

But I can't tell the girl that she will have a good time and treated like royalty (I am thinking US royalty not Queen of England Royalty by the way)... So let me rephrase this statement....

If you have any positive personality at all.... And you are under 700 lbs...

---"Girl you will have a good time and treated really really well"--- and if you aren't treated well I guess that will reflect on those around you which are some of the people on this very forum...

Is that better?

NB

P.S. We have been to Jamaica many times (lost count) and have been to many different resorts along with H2 and H3... So I do feel I have some perspective on the topic at hand.... all though I do value the other input and perspective of others on this thread. Especially those of my friends!
    Last edited by NorthernBoy; 05-10-2010 at 09:56 AM. Reason: typo! and additional info...

I defense of my statement... Maybe "royalty" was an excessive word to use... However in our experience... we have seen a "vast majority" (I hope this isn't to dramatic of a term for some of you) of the single woman have an "exceptionally" good time. So maybe someone can help me with the proper term to use when the following conditions occur?
    Royalty terms are commonly used on this forum to describe the treatment of single females. You aren't a villain for doing so, but I, and some others it seems, do think that's excessive WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW THE PERSON. A woman is treated like royalty when she meets certain criteria, NOT JUST BECAUSE SHE'S HAS TWO X CHROMOSOMES. I have a problem with the "just be female and your life is golden" mentality. It's dishonest.

Single girl ratio to single men 1 girl to 8 men or more? Is this not correct?
    I don't recall it being that bad. I think the men who ditch their more prudish wives, especially at night, make the odds look worse than they are. Those guys aren't really in the market for single women, they're just voyeurs.

Single girls can say no whenever they want and at Hedo NO means NO.. (rarely have I seen any hint of this not being true) Is this not correct?
    Doesn't NO mean NO at every resort in the world? That's nothing special to Hedo.

Single girls are sought out by "some" lifestyle couples. Is this not correct?
    True, but the wives have veto power. Yes, single girls who are too hot can get vetoed.

Single girls are sought out by bi females. Is this not correct? Otherwise they wouldn't be bi.. Is this not correct?
    True, but that's not as common as you think.

Single girls are sought out by single guys. Is this not correct?
    Of course.

Single girls are respected the same as others on the resort? Is this not correct? ---- Or possibly more respected? (Not sure on the more respected part. I am sure they are more respected than single guys when they step off the bus. Just read the comments on other threads on this site for proof.)
    Respected is not a good term. They are more pampered. Several years ago there was a book called something like "Men will put you on a pedestal so they can look up your dress". That's what people do at Hedo. They kiss the asses of single women in the hope that it will lead to pussy. Works with some women, not with others. That's definitely not RESPECT, though.

Single girls would have less of a negative "stereotype" surrounding them when they arrive then single guys. Is this not correct? As a matter of fact the "stereotype" would lean towards a positive outlook than negative... Is this not correct?
    Same as previous answer.

Single girls if they have any...... personality or looks would find it easy to make friends... Is this not correct?
    Again, true of any place.

But I can't tell the girl that she will have a good time and treated like royalty (I am thinking US royalty not Queen of England Royalty by the way)... So let me rephrase this statement....
    Tell her she'll be treated like royalty after you actually meet her and know that's an honest statement.

I feel just like ScubaSteve now....

Thanks for the input Moorerotic!

NB

Registered User NorthernExposur's Avatar
    I feel just like ScubaSteve now....

Thanks for the input Moorerotic!

NB
    I'm not quite as hard-over about this as Moorerotic. If you read his posts through the years you'll see that this is a pretty consistent theme he's taken. (Sorry to talk about you in the 3rd person Moorerotic!)

I have no significant problems with the charachterizations you offered. My only concern is this board's spring-loaded "Go! You'll love it!" to virtually any newbie who logs on--ever! It's an adult playground. Adult things happen. If you've been there as often as you say you have, I'm certain you've seen some things people do. This board has a tendency to either ignore or downplay such human behavior. Not everyone is cut out for a trip to Hedo, and most cannot handle the LifeStyle or there'd be more in it. In our zeal and love for Hedo, I think there's some distortion on this board that is unhelpful. I just encourage some caution as much as honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    I completely agree. This board is about telling others the complete unadulterated truth.
    As for single women treated like royalty, there have been several times where that simply wasn't the case. There were these two chicks one year, they pretty much sucked. some of us took pity on them when they passed out pool side mid-day completely drunk. I found them quite vile. However, since we couldn't get them to go back to their room, we at least reapplied the damned sunscreen. Sometimes I suckered another guy to do it for me. We finally just dragged their sorry asses to the shaded side of the pool. I mean, it's one thing to completely dislike someone, but to let them get sun poisoning because they're stupid...kinda like letting a kid run into traffic. Having had a serious sunburn in the past, I wouldn't wish that on anyone!

when a woman goes (single or otherwise) there will be at least 1 guy who wants to get into their panties should you be wearing them. probably at least 10 if you're at or above average looking with a stellar personality. Now, if you add single into the equation, and average looks.. you're going to get a LOT of attention. But no one has mentioned about getting attention from other women. On several occasions this has caused me grief, especially the first year because I was caught completely off guard. It has been my experience that it's easier to tell guys no then the women.

Mind your naked manners, don't play grab ass, and be pleasant... it will get you places.
    I so love your spirit n’ trouble making effect girl!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast