Page 444 of 449 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 6734

Thread: Nov. Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelwolf View Post
    We stayed there a couple nights after Hedo once. The property is beautiful, staff wonderful, nude facilities are so much larger and nicer than Hedo, but there is no party after 10pm. Great for a break from the 24 hour party of Hedo.
    Cool thanks for the input everybody. I did research and apparently Breezes Grand Negril (ie Grand Lido Negril??) has went down hill since the buy out. Just to be clear Rebelwolf- are you talking about the Grand Lido by H2?? Or H3?
    Thank you. Wooo hooo Hedo come soon! And no one will get hurt this time, damn it!

A little pain can be a good thing....
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Solstyce View Post
    Cool thanks for the input everybody. I did research and apparently Breezes Grand Negril (ie Grand Lido Negril??) has went down hill since the buy out. Just to be clear Rebelwolf- are you talking about the Grand Lido by H2?? Or H3?
    Thank you. Wooo hooo Hedo come soon! And no one will get hurt this time, damn it!
    We stayed at the one close to hedo 3 and it was great
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

Quote Originally Posted by born2bnekkid View Post
    Ok, booked flights, need to book resort tonight...our dates are 7/23 through 8/2. Sucks that I can't do November... will miss you all so much!
    Sounds great but I don't see us going at that time I do hope you guys have a great time( wink wink) i know you will xxxooo miss you guys to.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Solstyce View Post
    We went to Grand Lido Braco the one near Runaway Bay. It wasn't a buy out just a name change. Superclubs owns Breezes and owned Grand Lido before that.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Miss you two!! Have pics that I still keep forgetting to send...two that were taken 5 minutes apart and well, if CJ didn't look different you would think my camera screwed up! Love you guys!
    miss you to i wish we could go to
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

Quote Originally Posted by carolyn View Post
    miss you to i wish we could go to
    Ok, do not make me cry!! I will miss going with you guys so much!! My son has a special parents weekend at college in November so we are not going to be able to go then. (If it wasn't his freshman year, 3 and 1/2 hours from home I would say screw it...lol but I can't this year...he's my baby!!) So while we will miss you all...A LOT...I only have 118 days till I am home again!! (trying not to rub it in too much....hey, you will do the same to me in November!!! LOL) Love ya all...will miss you and the kinks!! But I bet there is nicer weather in July than in November!!!
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

I don't think we have been to Hedo without Dave and CJ in like 5 trips now!!! DAMN!

I don't think we have been to Hedo without Dave and CJ in like 5 trips now!!! DAMN!
    i know it sucks... But I dont think we are going to make it at all this year we have lots going on and we are takeing kids to FL to disney OMG i could spend 10 days in Jamaica for what that is going to cost he he.

I know you guys will have a blast and yes the weather will be nice and hot poor Ted will have to stay in the pool all the time lol.

but drink one for me and will need a trip report when you get back.

I would still like to have a big get together in the states this year..
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

Barry and Martha is going to Myrtle Beach the end of Sep for a long weekend and has asked us to join them it is bike week and lots of fun.
    We may do a fall break and go for just a long weekend. May see if the mustangs, and lerry and phillis can make it and any one that would like a fall get together at Myrtle.

It is Not Jamaica but it is fun...

Barry and Martha, and Shelly and Doug are coming here for a weekend in May a short weekend we are all going to a head banging consert. coming in on Friday and going home early on Sunday short but it will be fun...
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

Anyone heard from Juici recently?
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

i know it sucks... But I dont think we are going to make it at all this year we have lots going on and we are takeing kids to FL to disney OMG i could spend 10 days in Jamaica for what that is going to cost he he.

I know you guys will have a blast and yes the weather will be nice and hot poor Ted will have to stay in the pool all the time lol.

but drink one for me and will need a trip report when you get back.

I would still like to have a big get together in the states this year..
    God Bless you for taking kids to Disney!! Go you!! Ted will be spending a lot of time in the pool...but doesn't he always??? lol I will drink at least 2 for you and give you the greatest trip report when we get back! Trying like crazy to get somewhere in the US this year but....what does everyone have in mind?

Barry and Martha is going to Myrtle Beach the end of Sep for a long weekend and has asked us to join them it is bike week and lots of fun.
    We may do a fall break and go for just a long weekend. May see if the mustangs, and lerry and phillis can make it and any one that would like a fall get together at Myrtle.

It is Not Jamaica but it is fun...

Barry and Martha, and Shelly and Doug are coming here for a weekend in May a short weekend we are all going to a head banging consert. coming in on Friday and going home early on Sunday short but it will be fun...
    Hope you all have a great time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uniflip View Post
    She is good last time I spoke to her. And you??? How are you??? Do you answer your pms??? lol that would be private messages!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uniflip View Post
    yes she is on face book all the time
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

Page 444 of 449 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446 ... LastLast