Thread: Sexy Outfits

Sexy Outfits

Just curious if anyone can recommend places to order sexy slutware for the wife. We recently ordered from wicked temptations and were very excited. However the sizes didn't match up at all. I know theses items are supposed to be small, but my wife fits comfortably in a standard large. The large dress I ordered barely fit like a shirt. I am looking for a place with realistic sizes. Trying to rush before we leave April 8th.

Thanks everyone!

Good luck finding someplace that will ship it to you in time. Most places say they will do it within a week for standard shipping and I have never gotten it in that time frame. One year I did a rush order 2 weeks before our trip and paid out the bum for shipping...still did not get it in time. My best suggestion would be to go online and find a stripper, adult shop near you and go there. You may pay a little more than online but there's no shipping and you have it in your suitcase when you leave. Good luck!! Hope you find something!! And for next years trip...buy early!! No matter what you are wearing, you are going to have fun mon....
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

At this point your best be is to look for something local. Try to find some lingerie & clubwear shops that are racier than the normal shops. We don't have a great selection here but have found some really cool items on occasion. If nothing else it is fun to go in an watch her try stuff on

Hi Guys, I've had luck with dear-lady.com (you can goggle it for the exact website). They have rush shipping for a few dollars more, pretty good selection of outfits. Good Luck, see you April 11th!!!
    Erica

Thanks for the help. Decided it is too late now for hedo (leaving in 7 days) but will plan ahead with our summer trip to desire.