Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gym at H3

Gym at H3

We have visited H2 a few times and enjoyed using their well equiped gym. We are visiting H3 in May for the first time, and was wondering if anyone could offer their opinion on the gym facility at H3 compared with that of H2.
    Many thanks.

It's much smaller and not quite as nice but you'll manage to get in a decent workout.

We've always kinda walked by the gym and chuckled. Not at the size or condition more at the thought. LOL

Well unfortunately if I go a week without working out it's noticable...plus add on the calories from drinking and I'd be a disaster when I get home. Of course, age has a lot to do with that.

The gym has dumbbells, a nautilus machine which in November several parts were broken. Several benches and ab bench, a couple of bikes, steppers, elyptical and treadmills. Usually at least one of those is out of service at one time or another. It's quite a bit smaller than H2.

As Anne said, you can get your workout in but it's not nearly as nice as H2.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

I'm like you Mary, I've gone and not exercised while on holiday and it certainly shows up on the scale when I get home, not to mention the sore muscles when I get back at it. It's not worth it to me to not exercise. Plus it usually takes care of that bloated feeling you get when your drinking too much.

I'm the same way- heck, I'm going to gain 5-10 pounds from a week at Hedo and that's WITH working out at least 3 days during that week; I can only imagine (and shudder) at the possible results from not working out at all!

The gym at H2 is much nicer than the one at H3, but it is possible to get a decent workout in. There were times during the day that the gym at H3 got pretty crowded and I had to wait for a treadmill or the like since usually only 2 out of the 3 worked at any given time.
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com

Work out? On vacation? At Hedo??? ...you're all serious????

Besides thinking of about a million better things to do at Hedo, we've both LOST weight every time we've traveled.
    Party like a rockstar

Hedo Scoreboard
    Hedo3 - Dec.26/08-Jan.3/09
    Hedo2&3-Dec.30/09-Jan.6/10
    Hedo2 - not freeking soon enough!!!

Water Arobics

MO, It was just much nicer watching you work out the ladies in the nude pool and if you remember, I joined in. From the barstool......lol

Shawn And the very Lovely Angie
    Hedo III
    July 28-Aug7,2010

Quote Originally Posted by Anne&Carl View Post
    It's much smaller and not quite as nice but you'll manage to get in a decent workout.
    Anne if that is you in your avatar I would say you work out quite a bit.

NB

Blog Entries
    You have to get a bit creative in your workouts if you are lifting weights.

The treadmills always sound like they are going to explode when I run on them.

Other than that - I would rate the H3 gym adequate. About average for a hotel gym.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

the gym was a bit disapointing. We worked out each day when it was raining but very small. The best workout we had in the gym was about 1am when we went in and got naked and used lots of machines to have fun. Best was having her on all fours up on the bench well i licked her from behind

Sherri and I went in December and I used the gym daily. I get nutty if I don’t work out, even on vacation. You can get an excellent work out in you just need to be a bit creative and use dumbbells and high repetitions.

my wife Erin will be the trainer/ instructor for the week of 5/2 - 5/9. The gym will get the job done but I'm w/ you in that we all work 50 + weeks a year and Hedo is our relaxation. Count on daily aquacize at the nude pool and all the 24 oz curls you can stand!!!!

but that's me talking, she is an animal and will teach as much or as little is requested. I personally push for the later.

Just back last night

We are visiting H3 in May for the first time, and was wondering if anyone could offer their opinion on the gym facility at H3 compared with that of H2.
    Many thanks.[/QUOTE]

Just got back last night(OHHHH what a week) Pretty much hit the gym every day.There is a small assortment of dumbells (ok for light work) and a couple of old mashines(not much good for anything)Some cardio equipment worked and some didn't.No free weights ,long bar or bench press.The gym is very small but ok for a stretch and to keep the muscles moving. Hope this helps!!
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast