Thread: ECs and Body Painting

ECs and Body Painting

I saw on Body Painting listed as one of the activities. I know that sometimes Hedo II has different groups to come and do Body Painting. I also heard that the ECs do them as well. Is this true? How good a job do they do?

Check out my avitar,it was done by a group that Hedo brought in for the week,They did a great job and people really had fun with it.
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Registered User Just plain Chad's Avatar
    Yes, the EC's have helped in the past but don't be looking for any marvelously creations. Unless they hired some pro's you get mostly amateur artwork. But it's fun none-the-less.

Have a great time!

Chad
    http://vacationbarefoot.blogspot.com <----Adult Travel Blogging

Stephanie one of the EC was doing a nice job when we were there last week. Miss Brady who is no longer at Hedo II he did a good job also!!
    Live well, Love much, Laugh often

Part of the fun is having somebody totally new to you 'do' your art work. Or, inmy case, painting a new canvas. It's fun and friendly. The staff are not exactly artists in training -- unless you like bulls eye boobs.

Ocassionally you'll find a real pro doing pre-dinner paintings. If one of them is there for your trip, get painted and record the results for posterity -- we did.

PNK

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They have some waterproof paints. Don't let them paint your junk. You may have to peel the crap off and it hurts...
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Wondering if Hedo II has painting supplies (i.e. brushes, paints, etc.) for us to use? I've always been a painter, and plan on body painting my lovely bride, but I don't want to use cheap ass paint by numbers stuff. So if I need to, I'll bring some things along in July.

Paints

If you want to do fancy painting on your bride....bring your own goodies to use. I was painted by Stephanie and she did a great job on a bunch of grapes on me and a bikini on my friend, but the paints are standard artsy craftsy stuff.

Still.....much fun to have done!

Lisa

Blog Entries
    Yes, and the grapes looked delicious, my dear.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthIndyLovers View Post
    If you want to do fancy painting on your bride....bring your own goodies to use. I was painted by Stephanie and she did a great job on a bunch of grapes on me and a bikini on my friend, but the paints are standard artsy craftsy stuff.

Still.....much fun to have done!

Lisa

If I had the right equipment...wait, that didn't come out right What I meant to say was, if I had the airbrush and accessories, I could do a masterpiece...something you'd see the professionals doing at Fantasy Fest in Key West (in case you aren't familiar).

Yeah I take pride in my artwork, but I'm not looking for professional work here. But I do want to do something cool...more than some fingerpainting mess that looks like a kindergartener did it. If you don't have some basic decent paints, that heat and humidity will turn it into a mess real quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    Yes, and the grapes looked delicious, my dear.
    they sure did, CandG, they sure did

Blog Entries
    Hope you guys had a good trip back. We're already working on the July/August trip! I like the new picture with the lovely "Mrs. Clam" atop the Be Wicked for a Week sign. I'll have to take one of those with G next time. It was great spending time with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by clamcouple View Post
    they sure did, CandG, they sure did

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    Hope you guys had a good trip back. We're already working on the July/August trip! I like the new picture with the lovely "Mrs. Clam" atop the Be Wicked for a Week sign. I'll have to take one of those with G next time. It was great spending time with you guys.
    Likewise C.....meeting people like yourselves makes the trip so much more enjoyable. Had a great time! Had a bumpy ride home.....plane was delayed 2 hours because of snow storm back home. Go figure. Maybe next time we meet there we can get a double shot of the ladies on the wall! It would make a great Christmas card!

Thanks

Mr. and Mrs. Clam and C&G.......thanks!

We had such a great time with you all.....You made the trip!