Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st timers theme night: what to wear?

1st timers theme night: what to wear?

Does anyone know the real theme nights at Hedo II. Trying to get good Ideas to pack. Want to partipate as much as possible.

Thank You So Much:
    Matt & Marissa June 5-9 Hedo II
    Last edited by mmpain; 04-27-2009 at 09:46 PM. Reason: to long.

Basically nothing works for all themes!!

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

Looking for ideas each night. We are real rookies at this.

So were we a month ago. Seriously relax and just wing it. The less clothing you wear the better. By the end of the week the thought of putting clothes on is a sick thought!!!

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

check out our My Space pics and you will see some ideas.

1st timer going in july

I was under the impression that most women wore sheer see through lingerie. How many women actually wear revealing clothing to the disco.

Also. Is the disco like a actual nightclub where you can dance or do most people not dance?

thanks for your help

The disco is like a nightclub. Many people dance, some people watch. Depends on the night, the people there, etc.

To the disco you can wear night club clothes, skimpy dresses, shorts & t's, whatever you want. If you have clothes you like to wear and feel sexy in then please bring them.

For the theme nights the most important (and really about the only ones anyone dresses for) are toga and PJ. For toga bring some material from a craft shop a few yards and do something on your own. It's easy and fun. Any of the ECs can also give you advice on tieing your toga. You can also ask at the desk or with your maid for a sheet if you don't get one or bring anything.

It's all good so don't stress about theme nights.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

One thing you can't do is go from the pool through the disco. I guess little puddles of water is a safety hazard.

Have fun, go crazy! Gosh one night, it was the last night of a couple we knew and she wanted to go dance... so we went and danced. me in my chaps, her in matching panties and top... It was close to 4 a.m. and I'm struggling to stay awake on the dance floor when I realized someone was posing next to use "slow dancing" on the floor.
    I later found the pictures on the internet. Hysterical, she looks like an Idiot and i..
    well, we were having fun.

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here's the skinny on theme nights. I like them and I do them. They add memories to your vacation that are uniquely Hedo. Slutwear, see-through, and naughty dress is always in style. That's Hedo.
    Sunday Raggae
    Monday Pirates
    Tuesday PJ
    Wednesday Pimp & Ho
    Thursday Toga
    Friday Rock Star
    Saturday Fetish
    Not everybody will participate, so you be the judge, if you don't mind being in costume with a minority participating, do them all. PJ, wear your skimpiest langerie/fetish gear to the disco, not to dinner... Fetish, we did naughty school girl & headmaster to dinner. Pirates was another costume op., as was pimp and ho. All to dinner. Raggae & Rock Star, we wore shorts and tees to fit the theme. Not very exciting. costumediscounters.com and stripperzone.com are suggested for items you might purchase. Hedo guests are not judgemental. If you do want to participate, more power to ya. If not, sit back and enjoy those who do.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

IMO you should do as many theme nights as possible. Where else can you get away w/ it? It does add fun memories, and helps to add to the collective party atmosphere.
    Toga nite is like a freebie since the resort supplies the sheets.you can add a few small accessories if you want to stick out a bit. P.J. nite is good too because thats something you may already have, and if you do purchase a lil something it can come in handy back home. unless you like to dress up as pirates and pimps around the house. then they all come in handy. Jamaican color nite is the lamest because it is. It is easy to do tho since some colored items can easily be obtained. For the more elaborate themes like pirate, and pimp nite we broke down and bought some costumes online. fetish night isnt as tricky as it sounds. my 1st thoughts were of all the leather BDSM stuff. Well if you have ever priced those items they are not cheap. I was told fetish nite can be whatever you consider a fetish. if your thing is clowns you can go as a clown.Havent done rocker nite yet, but looking forward to putting something together. Hope this helps,

The disco on PJ night is *extremely* hot. I don't sweat much, but even when wearing next to nothing, I sweat a LOT. So if you can go shirtless, I highly suggest it!

Keep that in mind when picking your PJs!
    Toga and PJ night has the most turn out. For the wifey, I suggest having casual clothes for dinner in case she doesn't feel like dressing up. For the husband, Ross and Marshall's has a LOT of really good/thin dress shirts & shorts. Trader Joe's brand has some nice and thin which is what you really want to keep from sweating to death at dinner, especially at the japanese place. *****the japanese and Italian place require reservations, and are not open two days a week. ( I forget which 2 days)

If you'd like any links for stuff to buy great stuff, hit me up!
    Last edited by magjoy; 04-20-2010 at 12:33 PM.

Is there an "Official Theme Night List" as there seems to be some variance on the lists. Or has anyone just goen the HII and could clarify?

I want to second what magjoy said about the clothing. It is _hot_ there, and you'll want to dress for it. I go to Ross and places like that, and if it's any thicker than "holy crap that's thin and cheap" I don't buy it. I learned that lesson many trips ago. They probably wouldn't hold up if you wore those clothes all summer, but you're only wearing them for a week. I do the same with shorts, try to find the thinnest material I can.

And since I'm buying "custom clothes for Hedo" I can get slightly more outlandish stuff, and it stands out, and you get compliments, which is nice, since almost all the compliments go to the ladies.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

zip lines

Quote Originally Posted by cande6964carl View Post
    check out our My Space pics and you will see some ideas.
    I looked at your pics how did you like the zip lines?
    J & J, newbies, heading to HEDO III in August!

The official list is on the hedonism.com website, look up the resort you are going too and that will be the latest. I also listed them on the Yahoo group. Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast