Thread: Wtf

Wtf

ALL i CAN SAY IS IT WILL BE MISSED

I will miss my friends more then anything and im sad. I may go to II like I have said dave and i got married at II and it holds a place for us..
    but not sure when?? I wish I could go to heo III one more time but just can't see how so I guess this is good buy for now and I will miss you Hedo III Im looking for a new place to party just because im pissed that we will not have our hedo anymore
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

Come to II in April 2011
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by carolyn View Post

I will miss my friends more then anything and im sad. I may go to II like I have said dave and i got married at II and it holds a place for us..
    but not sure when?? I wish I could go to heo III one more time but just can't see how so I guess this is good buy for now and I will miss you Hedo III Im looking for a new place to party just because im pissed that we will not have our hedo anymore
    Hey Carolyn,

We can surely relate to missing Hedo III, we do get one last chance to see her off in August.

We have been to Hedo II a few times and going again before the group trip to Hedo III If its been a while since you have been back, take a look, it had been a few years since we were last but went there in April, looks pretty nice, new paint, the showers were always hot and the new A/C units keeping it nice and cool.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Hi Carolyn,
    You and Dave are the ones who got us initiated and educated for our first trip to Hedo!! You can't back out now. it just wouldnt' be the same without you. Surely we can bring the same vibe to H2 as we had at H3 -- because you certainly do bring the vibe!
    We're planning on H2 for Kink Week at H2 and next spring the first week of April with the Hedo Amigos. They're a fun group and I am sure you would fit right in.
    It's hard to imagine not seeing you guys again.
    M and (the lovely) L

Quote Originally Posted by carolyn View Post

ONE HEDO is better than NO HEDO.....
    Hopefully if schedules permit....we are going to give H2 a try later this summer.
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

Hi Carolyn

We know how you feel. We meet you and Dave on our very first trip to HIII 9 years ago this month. We have had 7 fantastic trips to HIII. We are talking about doing HII this fall. Thankfully we have one last trip to HIII May 30.

Maybe one of these days we will be at HII or some other place at the same time.

Margie and Larry .... BTW I am still driving my red mustang convertible -- since I work from the house and dont drive a bunch it is 9 years old and only has 50,000 miles on it.

We'll see you at hedo II, you can't keep the life and soul away from the Party!
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

as long as the group is there, we are there!! Where ever there is....
    We need a Hedo fix.......SOON

Hedo III - Nov 07, 08, 09 & 10

Quote Originally Posted by Uniflip View Post
    We'll see you at hedo II, you can't keep the life and soul away from the Party!
    In November???
    Hedo2 Nov. 2007
    Hedo 2 Nov. 2008
    WWV OCT 31 -NOV 7 2009
    Hedo 2 Oct 30-Nov. 6 2010

PLEASE TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!!

ONE HEDO is better than NO HEDO.....

I second that!!!!! We are majorly bummed..... as we JUST discovered H3 in Feb and were looking forward to a Halloween trip and 2 weeks in March 2011.... guess we'll have to fall in love with H2! Everyone says the beach is better!!!!

Anyone hear anything about what they're going to do with our "rocks" at H3? Wonder if they'll keep them there! If not..... We WANT ours back!!!!! (I'm scrunching up my face with my hands on my hips stamping my right foot on the ground!)
    "If you never did, you should.... these things are fun, and fun is good!"T.G.[/COLOR]

Hedo III Feb/March 2010
    Hedo II Oct 2010
    Hedo II May 21 - June 4, 2011

HEDO II DEC 3 - 10, 2011

No kidding! We did our wedding there 5 years ago with all of you!!
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Merm View Post
    ...Anyone hear anything about what they're going to do with our "rocks" at H3? Wonder if they'll keep them there! If not..... We WANT ours back!!!!! (I'm scrunching up my face with my hands on my hips stamping my right foot on the ground!)
    Check out this thread http://www.4hedonism.com/forums/show...ni-Trip-Report. in the body the OP mentions the rocks and their destination..

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016