Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: June 2010

216 hrs till the plane lands can't wait till the party starts Fuckers!
    Jcan this cast is holding me back from getting down to single digest for goal weight. It's hard to do cardio with it on, So I just practice my drinking. LOL
    Movie reference is great I love that movie. TOGA TOGA TOGA

Since we won't be there until Sunday, I'm sure everybody won't mind waiting to start the party until then? Too much to ask? LOL

I do have a question (not sure if anybody will know) for Hedo III veterans. Is there any place around the resort to get Red Bull? Kim is a Red Bull girl. We know they don't have it at the resort. We asked last time and they didn't, but the next day one of the staff showed up with some for her. Exactly why we hate to see III close! But we don't want to have to rely on the something like that. Any suggestions?

Blog Entries
    what up EASY. dont worry about the cast thing. i gotta do the whole work out thing because im a ugly mfer. lol MK they sold redbulls in the gift shot at high end cost. we always pack some with us. its actully funny because the wife makes me pack the toys in my suitcase. the tsa guys pulls out toys and redbulls, then looks at me. GOOD TIMES. you gotta know me but i OWNED the situation. actually got a couple of airport stories because i travel to 3rd world coutries alot. for some reason and i quote a tsa guy. i fit the the johny depp profile on that movie BLOW. I GET FREAKING SEARCHED GOING INTO MEXICO. who the hell gets searched going into mexico.LOL

One more sleep and a 10hr plane ride - let the party begin - Nude pool ETA, Sat 10am!!!!
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

boo hoo hoo. we always miss the toga night. Last year we left on a thursday, then completely forgot about it this year! all i have to say is post pictures of the toga night

i was actually thinking of getting a shirt that said TOGA, TOGA, TOGA and wearing that!! great movie....but we actually finalized all of our outfits last night....MK, i was wondering the same thing as i'm a red bull fanatic....jc, you actually pack it in your suticase?? hhmmmmmm, i might have to do that - don't any of the cans rupture or anything??

oh, we also wanted to introduce ourselves to everyone since we haven't done that yet for some reason - we're David and Karly

Maybe will put some in quart sized ziplock bags. But I am sure there is someplace close that has it. When we there in March last year the gift shop didn't have any.

Worse comes worse, we can always ask one of the staff. They seem to be pretty good at acquiring what you desire. : )

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MKA73130 View Post
    Since we won't be there until Sunday, I'm sure everybody won't mind waiting to start the party until then? Too much to ask? LOL

I do have a question (not sure if anybody will know) for Hedo III veterans. Is there any place around the resort to get Red Bull? Kim is a Red Bull girl. We know they don't have it at the resort. We asked last time and they didn't, but the next day one of the staff showed up with some for her. Exactly why we hate to see III close! But we don't want to have to rely on the something like that. Any suggestions?
    We were just talking about this on the Hellians chat last night. Seems like everyone brings Red Bull with them and you can bring as much as you want since it is not liquor. You can apparently just check it at the airport. You also can buy stuff at the Duty Free shops at the airport and they will have it checked on the plane for you.

Oh yeah, and uh, no we are not waiting until Sunday. You will just have to play catch up!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kktaylor View Post
    oh, we also wanted to introduce ourselves to everyone since we haven't done that yet for some reason - we're David and Karly
    Hi David and Karly. We are Tom and Shelly.

Nice to meet you Tom and Shelly.....first name basis is always better than "i think i see Hedolvrs2!"

Blog Entries
    yep sorry left that tidbit out about putting them in a ziploc bag. good catch mka. hotcpl how many hours fuckers.lol we or you actually started a trend with that one, we ought to rename the quad squad to MEET THE FUCKERS when we go from h3 to h2. i would buy a t-shirt with that shit on it.

We would defintly buy the " MEET THE FUCKERS " T's. But for this trip may be I'll just wright Fuckers on a white T for one day. LOL

Blog Entries
    LOL-----hell yes im gonna go get one tom... freakn awesome idea easy. mines gonna say HOWDY FUCKERS

Lol - shirts are a great idea.

Our names are Mariela and Rich.

Tom, we always forget about chat night. Is there any other new information?

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast