Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Topless at the prude pool

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisandlizvt View Post
    I think everyone DOES notice if someone has their bottoms on...I'm not saying they judge....just that they noticed (as you did). If a woman has her period she can use an Instead cup or tuck her string. IMHO most of the women I know that kept their bottoms on did so day after day after day, year after year....just my observation after having gone with the same people many years in a row. If every woman kept her bottom on, then it would no longer be a nude beach. If you need to keep your bottom on, then you can do that at the prude beach. Seems pretty simple to me.
    Chris, I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. Last August we hung with a couple the female half of which kept her bottoms on for the first six of their seven days and she was not on her period. She finally got up the nerve to remove them the last day, and like most people who are reluctant to get naked, she regretting waiting so long. The point is that she and her husband were lots of fun and we thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent with them despite the fact that she wasn't naked. It made no difference at all. As for your suggestions of alternatives for women on their periods, a woman's choice of feminine hygiene products is her choice and, without getting too graphic, sometimes the products, whichever she chooses, don't perform as designed, if you get my drift. If she feels more comfortable with the added protection of a bathing suit bottom I don't think it's my place to deny her that comfort or banish her to the boredom of the prude side.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    Chris, I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. Last August we hung with a couple the female half of which kept her bottoms on for the first six of their seven days and she was not on her period. She finally got up the nerve to remove them the last day, and like most people who are reluctant to get naked, she regretting waiting so long. The point is that she and her husband were lots of fun and we thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent with them despite the fact that she wasn't naked. It made no difference at all. As for your suggestions of alternatives for women on their periods, a woman's choice of feminine hygiene products is her choice and, without getting too graphic, sometimes the products, whichever she chooses, don't perform as designed, if you get my drift. If she feels more comfortable with the added protection of a bathing suit bottom I don't think it's my place to deny her that comfort or banish her to the boredom of the prude side.
    Sure, we can agree to disagree...no problem there. Just an FYI...it's Liz that's writing, not Chris. : ) I've had my period LOTS at Hedo and never worn bottoms...of course to each their own...but it is a nude beach. I have a friend who has worn her bottoms for 10 trips in a row.....just so you know...I don't complain and banish her.....but others DO notice and security often steps in and asks her to take them off or leave.

I really really don't want to see the nude beach become clothing optional and it's a slippery slope if you let people think they can just wear their bottoms if they're uncomfortable. I think it's better to push people out of their comfort zone a little bit...at least when it comes to a nude beach. If they need c/o then the prude beach is for them.

I'm definitely for flexibility on the issue...but I'm also not for letting people think they can show up and stay clothed (bottoms) the whole time they are there if they're 'uncomfortable'.....I get 'uncomfortable' when clothed people come to the nude beach......respect goes both ways. Please let's not let c/o become the norm on the nude beach!!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

hmmmm........interesting topic if your wearing bottoms then one would think thats it's a c/o area.....not the nude side......i agree it's a slippery slope,then if ok to wear your bottoms then it must be ok for vinnies and wallys to come over and stand around staring at everyone thats nude,because with the thinking that females can wear their bikini bottoms then it should be ok for them to stand around in their shorts...............i'm a trouble maker.......lol,but get my point? just food for thought

I have to agree with Chrisandliz on this as our first time we understood that it was either nude or prude and no exceptions, and at the time I'm pretty sure given the choice my wife would have tried to keep her bottoms on
    Back at Delroy's November 16th to 26th for Spanksgiving

Speaking of single guys with bottoms on - funny story. We were in the hot tub late at night (me and hubby) and we were hanging out with two woman who were a couple, one was wearing a very adorable strap on. Their guy friend that they first met there was sitting on the side of the hot tub talking to them. After about 10 minutes I asked him why he had his bottoms on, he just shrugged it off. He left for a bit to go for a walk and when he came back he sat down again on the side of the hot tub, this time with a tank top and shorts on. I said "you have more clothes on this time then last time!!!". He shrugged it off again. He stuck out like a sore thumb and when he got up to go for a walk again half of his shorts on the ass were wet, so he looked like he pissed himself. He came back after a bit and sat again on the side of the hot tub fully clothed. I again commented on him being clothed. He tried to shrug me off again, but I had enough. I stood up in the middle of the hot tub (about 5/6 couples were there) and said to him with my arms wide spread - "so you are telling me you have three beautiful naked woman asking you to get naked, one of them wearing a strap on, and you are saying no!!!!". I said it in a joking tone, yet he got my point and disrobed. Just thought I would share the funny story. He was really nice guy though, just making my point to him, nude means nude.
    Last edited by mac_r_a; 07-09-2010 at 12:06 PM.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisandlizvt View Post
    Sure, we can agree to disagree...no problem there. Just an FYI...it's Liz that's writing, not Chris. : ) I've had my period LOTS at Hedo and never worn bottoms...of course to each their own...but it is a nude beach. I have a friend who has worn her bottoms for 10 trips in a row.....just so you know...I don't complain and banish her.....but others DO notice and security often steps in and asks her to take them off or leave.

I really really don't want to see the nude beach become clothing optional and it's a slippery slope if you let people think they can just wear their bottoms if they're uncomfortable. I think it's better to push people out of their comfort zone a little bit...at least when it comes to a nude beach. If they need c/o then the prude beach is for them.

I'm definitely for flexibility on the issue...but I'm also not for letting people think they can show up and stay clothed (bottoms) the whole time they are there if they're 'uncomfortable'.....I get 'uncomfortable' when clothed people come to the nude beach......respect goes both ways. Please let's not let c/o become the norm on the nude beach!!

Liz
    Ok, Liz, on this point we can agree to agree. I don't want c/o to become the norm on the nude beach either. Negotiating an agreement is always a good thing. Respect.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

If a woman is having a period and feels more comfortable keeping her bottoms on, then she can stay on the prude side -- and no one will mind. Nude means Nude! Why is that so hard to understand?

I don't know if I wanna take my bottoms off near a woman staring at me wearing a strap on :-X
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    I don't know if I wanna take my bottoms off near a woman staring at me wearing a strap on :-X
    Paul....
    He was liking what they weere doing with that strap on, lol, so was everyone!!!!

Ok, as long as shes not looking at me and asking me to take my bottoms off, lol.
    Hey when are they coming back? kitten still has that on her list of things not done yet
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Ok, as long as shes not looking at me and asking me to take my bottoms off, lol.
    Hey when are they coming back? kitten still has that on her list of things not done yet
    Paul....
    Not sure when they are coming back. However, when we got talking about strap ons in the hot tub, there were at least 5 girls that had one back in their rooms (not saying whether I was one of them or not, lol). So I am sure if Kitten brings it up on the next trip someone there will be sure to be able to accomadate her!!!!!!
    Last edited by mac_r_a; 07-19-2010 at 06:52 PM.

WOW

I never thought there would be 3 pages of discussion on this topic.

I think we are a little different type of couple than the typical couples that love Hedonism. We have only been to Hedo 3 so far and would live in the Quad Pool all day and only venture to the Nude Pool for an occasional change of pace or at night to have a few drinks since the bar was open there late. We are not nudists but don't mind going nude once and a while. We are more comfortable clothed during the majority of the day.

With Hedo 3's days numbered, we are curious to see what we will be doing all day at Hedo 2. If the Prude Pool at Hedo 2 has the same rules as the Quad Pool at Hedo 3 then we will be fine. I always hear that the Prude pool at Hedo 2 is empty. If this is the case it will be disappointing for us. We love to party and mingle and talk to all our fellow Hedonists but I am not sure if we will get the chance to at the Prude Pool if it is as unpopular as some of the reports I see.

Is there a pool bar at the Prude pool at Hedo 2? It will be more of a disappointment if there is not.

Regards,

VX Dan and Sharon

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dmaldon762 View Post
    WOW

I never thought there would be 3 pages of discussion on this topic.

I think we are a little different type of couple than the typical couples that love Hedonism. We have only been to Hedo 3 so far and would live in the Quad Pool all day and only venture to the Nude Pool for an occasional change of pace or at night to have a few drinks since the bar was open there late. We are not nudists but don't mind going nude once and a while. We are more comfortable clothed during the majority of the day.

With Hedo 3's days numbered, we are curious to see what we will be doing all day at Hedo 2. If the Prude Pool at Hedo 2 has the same rules as the Quad Pool at Hedo 3 then we will be fine. I always hear that the Prude pool at Hedo 2 is empty. If this is the case it will be disappointing for us. We love to party and mingle and talk to all our fellow Hedonists but I am not sure if we will get the chance to at the Prude Pool if it is as unpopular as some of the reports I see.

Is there a pool bar at the Prude pool at Hedo 2? It will be more of a disappointment if there is not.

Regards,

VX Dan and Sharon
    In our experience, the prude pool is not used very much, nor is the prude beach. It tends to be quiet over there on the prude side and it's quite a ways from the nude side. I've never been to H3, but I get the impression because of the smaller size of H3 that the Quad pool is relatively close to the nude pool. This is not the case at H2 so you'd be pretty far from the party. There is no pool bar at the prude pool, but there is bar very close by. You just can't sit in the pool and order drinks like you can at Delroy's on the nude side. You'd have to get out of the water to go get them. I know this is not great news for you, based on what you said, but it's the way it is. Unfortunately, unless you make the commitment to go nude, H2 might not be the place for you.

I am going back to hedonism this summer but I can tell you that my wife was very hesitant and had her period. When we got there all the action was at the nude pool. We walked over there clothed and once she saw everyone nude, she was more comfortable to take it off because we would have stuck out. I tell u. Don't pressure her. Once it comes off she will not put anything back on. Hedonism is the best experience I've ever had. I love it. Being naked with other like minded people and my wife and I are ready to go again. It is really easier than u think. Just try and if u dint like it, it will not be a problem to go to the prude side.

As for the "monthly friend", here is my suggestion. I only take a vacation once a year and I knew my period from the month before my trip so I knew that it may happen towards then end of my trip so I went to the Dr and told him exactly what was going on and he put me on the pill for a month to minipulate my period so it did not interup my awesome vacation. My husband is "fixed" so we do not have to worry about birth control any other time, so I went on the pill for this reason only. I could have went on the patch, but then there would be a square tan line after I got home, lol. You can go on very light birth control pills that do not screw with your hormones that much. I realise some people can't go on the pill for certain reasons. Just my 2 cents worth on that topic.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast