Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Confused about rooms at H2

Confused about rooms at H2

Hi everyone,

I'm confused about what's in the rooms at H2. Do they all have spa baths like at H3? what's a jacuzzi shower? can you specify that you want a tub?

Thanks in advance...
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Not much! A huge bed, a mirror on the ceiling, closet space and drawers, a coffee maker, and useless phone. And (in most cases) a basic bathroom with walk-in shower.

A few rooms on the nude side, ocean view, ground floor, have outdoor jacuzzi tubs, on a small patio, at a significant premium. You can book those rooms, if available.

But why would you when a huge hot tub is just steps away -- and WAY more friendly. Save money on the room and stay longer. At least in my not so humble opinion (but what do I know?)
    PNK

Seriously? no bath tub in the room as standard?

That sucks! I loved having a spa bath at H3. Bubbles with bubbles I call it. Speak to Errol nicely and get a bottle of champagne to take to the room, fill the bath, turn on the jets, add a little soft music and quiet conversation - et voila! bubbles with bubbles!
    Last edited by Uniflip; 07-12-2010 at 08:42 AM.

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

We have the room with the hot tub next April, you can come use ours
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

P & J - Thanks guys! but what about this November?

Seriously can you answer my questions regarding the showers? what's a jacuzzi shower? is the only way you can get a quiet, intimate soak is by paying extra for a jacuzzi room?

Pretty much. The rooms only have the big showers with multi heads.. No soaking in that, just fun with shower time.. I don't miss the tubs at all, but thats just me.. I get yucked out about tubs at hotels anyway.. I'm just funny like that.
    Sorry
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/BostonMel/random%20board%20crap/crazyph.gif

www.crzyphckers.com

Can't wait to get home!!!!!

There are at least some rooms with tubs, but they are not jacuzzi tubs. Our room 1113 (prude jacuzzi) had a bathtub, but I know that 2280 did not. Honestly, I think I've had a bathtub more often than not, but my memory could be hazy.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelPanic View Post
    There are at least some rooms with tubs, but they are not jacuzzi tubs. Our room 1113 (prude jacuzzi) had a bathtub, but I know that 2280 did not. Honestly, I think I've had a bathtub more often than not, but my memory could be hazy.
    Colonel, are you sure you have the room number right? We were in 1113, prude jacuzzi, in April and it didn't have a tub. Maybe you were next door in the other prude jacuzzi, 1112? I don't know if that one has a tub our not, but I'm sure 1113 doesn't. The vast majority of rooms have only a shower, but there are some that have a tub, but not a jetted tub. As for the original poster's question about "jacuzzi showers", I don't know what that is unless they're talking about the fact that the showers at H2 have multiple shower heads, one overhead and I believe three on either side. I never use them, but I know some people like them a lot. Another question raised was why would you pay extra for a jacuzzi room when you have a huge public jacuzzi so close by? It's not so much for the jacuzzi itself but rather for the sliding glass door that allows you to walk from your room right out onto the beach. However, the jacuzzi is cool when you want to have some not so public time in a jacuzzi or when you meet people and want to "take it back to the room". There are OV jacuzzi rooms on both the prude and nude sides. Six or seven on the nude side (three in a row close to Delroy's which are fantastic locations - we stayed in one last August, and three or four in a row by the nude side volleyball court) and two on the prude side (rooms 1112 and 1113). There are also a few garden view jacuzzi rooms. We like the OV prude jacuzzi rooms because they're actually cheaper than a GV nude regular room.
    Last edited by CandG; 07-12-2010 at 11:25 AM. Reason: typo
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

They took out all the tubs when they put in the showers with all the shower heads. There may still be a few rooms with bathtubs around, but I haven't seen one in a long time. I initially missed the bathtubs, but now I like the showers. There are a few hidden hot tubs for soaking around the property, or use a friends. I think you'll find you won't miss the tub.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

We were the last January after our Hedo 3 group trip...liked it enough to book the group in for New Years (turned out to be an oK descision after the H3 news.)
    We had an Ocean view prude room (don't recall the number) but it did have a regular bathtub with multiple shower heads, one overhead and 6 on the walls if I recall...biggest problem was figuring out how the three taps worked to direct the flow in the right spot, and then again to turn the darn thing off at the end. The rooms are definatly smaller than Hedo 3...but we did have a coffee table and banquette under the ocean view window. The rooms at Hedo 3 were all pretty standard in layout and all bathrooms about the same...Hedo 2 has much smaller rooms and bathrooms, only could get one person in at a time efficiently....But on the other hand we don;t spend alot of time in the room...the one thing we really missed was the quad ground floor rooms with the "shower show" where the windows opened onto the patio deck...but we'll adapt and learn to love Hedo 2 as well.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

I'm sure it was room 1113 (the left door in the little alcove), and I wouldn't have even taken notice of the fact that it was a tub, but I used a friend's bathroom in 2280, and noticed they had a true shower. One of those details that I wouldn't have paid attention to except that I saw both in a short time of each other. Now, whether the tub had a stop so that it would hold water, I have no idea.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelPanic View Post
    I'm sure it was room 1113 (the left door in the little alcove), and I wouldn't have even taken notice of the fact that it was a tub, but I used a friend's bathroom in 2280, and noticed they had a true shower. One of those details that I wouldn't have paid attention to except that I saw both in a short time of each other. Now, whether the tub had a stop so that it would hold water, I have no idea.
    When I wrote that posting my wife, who has many more brain cells left than I, was not home. I just checked with her and she confirmed that 1113 DID have a tub and in fact reminded me that I filled it for her one morning. I stand corrected. It really sucks getting old!
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Last year I stayed in a GVN Jaccuzi, in the H block. Bathrooms are very tiny, only one person can fit at a time! No bathtub but the showers do have multiple jets that spray.....Scott was right on when it came to figuring out how to turn the whole damn thing off---lmao. I'm sure it was just me being too drunk! Cheers!

Le Ann

Looking forward to Trip 11

"Life is Too Short.....Party and Dance Naked!"

I can barely figure out how to turn the shower off either...it seems like each trip I have to relearn it and it takes me days. Oh well, keeps it fresh & exciting!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisandlizvt View Post
    I can barely figure out how to turn the shower off either...it seems like each trip I have to relearn it and it takes me days. Oh well, keeps it fresh & exciting!

Liz
    It's not just the showers, either. Every room has its little quirks, things that don't work, things that are temperamental and things that only work if you do certain things in a precise order. Part of the adventure is figuring out your rooms quirks and building a relationship with the room. It does take a couple of days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast