Thread: Taxi cost

Taxi cost

Anyone know what it costs to take a taxi into town from H3. We our looking at going into Ocho Rios or Runway Bay to meet some friends that will be staying at a different resort.

Whatever you do get the quote first it seems that the only prices they have is 40 or 60 dollars. I went to ricks cafe from Hedo II it cost 20 dollars each way. It was only after that I found out that ricks had a shuttle to pick you up.

wait one minute!!! You want to LEAVE Hedo 3?? Are you sick, in need of serious medical attention? Feel like if you don't find a grocery store with fluffer nutter and some good chunky peanut butter you can't stay there? What are you thinking? I have not found any reason to leave except that I needed to come home and keep getting paid so that I could come back again and have a better time then last. I'm sorry, maybe I just don't understand. the bus ride there, I get my cuban cigars. I get there and get my beer, boobs, my tan on casper the friendly ghost white skin, boobs and sex, great people, more sex, good food and surroundings, more boobs sex and cigars and to top it all off some great stories to make back home everbody jealous.

Ok why did you want to leave?
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Blog Entries
    Jim, Jim, Jim...
    Let's give people the benefit of the doubt here. Let's assume it's 8:30 pm and the night is getting underway. They go to their luggage and let's assume that the body glitter and glow in the dark nipple cream has been stolen from their luggage while going through customs.

That being the case... it's totally understandable that if the gift shop is out of glitter and glow in the dark nipple cream... they will need to go off resort to purchase some. To play it safe, they don't want to carry more cash than needed, sooooooooo.... they will need to know how much taxi's cost... duh!

Give these sexy girls a chance to explain before you go all over them in the future.

Girls, you have to excuse Jim. He gets a little crazy sometimes. He says he's sorry.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Yeah, I dont want to leave either. I told Kris to just make up some excuse why we cant meet them. I think that is probably what will end up happening. Sorry our cab broke down (and the wouldnt let us off the resort grounds naked).

They have a tour that a bus will pick you up and take you to Ocho Rios, not sure of the cost but im sure its on their tour web page.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Make them come to you...

See how ez that was, get them a day pass to hedo, daaa.....

. .
    (0\|/0)

Going to H3 July 28th - Aug 4th! 2010
    Merry Meet, Merry Part And Merry Meet Again, Blessed Be.