Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bringing the kids to Hedo over Christmas.

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bringing the kids to Hedo over Christmas.

My lady and I went to Hedo twice last year. The wife's oldest is 30 and when she heard we planned Christmas at HII again this year, she jumped in and booked with her BF. He's been to HII & III and knows the drill, however, this will be her first trip. Truth be known, she's been borrowing Mom's clubwear/ slutwear/ fantasy/ and hot costumes for the last 8 years (we have more cool stuff than she can afford.)

We couldn't say "no way," so it's on and we're cool with it. My wife's only fear is hearing, "Hey Mom!" shouted across the nude pool. We're not swingers and as far as I'm concened, it's all good, clean fun and games at Hedo. We relax, laugh, play at the whole experience, and step out of ourselves for the precious few days we're at Hedo.

I can imagine you'll all have opinions, so put yourself in our shoes and tell us how you'd fare.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

I just hope she looks as good as your wife!!!!!!!!

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    I think I am pretty open-minded, but I do think that some things are best left private. If your wife's daughter and her BF want to go to Hedo, that's great, but do it at a separate time from you two.
    and exactly how do I do that? I can't dictate to anybody and I'm not going to cancel. We're liberated, relativly uninhibited people and we don't do anything at Hedo that we're ashamed of. Hedo isn't a closet experience with us, so we've invited lots of our friends to do a Hedo trip. Most are scared sh_tless. I think she's got balls and I admire that. Well, not literally... I'm not a great fan of balls unless they are my own. LOL
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Our humble opinion here... They are adults, YOU are adults. We are not ashamed by what goes on at hedo so why would them being there be any different than anyone else? You folks have fun on your trip.

I hope our daughter ends up with a strong sense of who she is and without the fear and self loathing that prevent so many people from experiencing a vacation like hedo- no inhibitions, no preconceptions, and no tan lines. That said... for me anyway- it is not somewhere I would like to be while she is there! My hangup I guess.
    Nick (and the sassy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

almost every guy has joked about hooking up with twins or sisters (at the same time)
    - going with your child is less weird than that. but id have her practice actually using your wifes name vs "mom" lol

Blog Entries
    I wish my mom was uninhibited and would even take a trip to Hedo. We did get her to the wedding at Grand Lido Negril across the street and she wasn't too put off by the freedom she saw there. I am not sure I want her on the nude side with me at Hedo though..but I don't think there's anything wrong with it..if you four can deal with it...who are we to say...heck we wouldn't even know unless you tell us...so I say...have them practice using the first name and not hey MOM...although I know how hard it would be for me to call my mom by her first name. I agree with above poster...have her practice practice practice...and have great Hedo trip.
    Next: H2 - Nov 5 - Nov 14 2015 Dirty Perv
    H2 – 5- 24 - 5-28-14
    H2 – 10 24 - Nov. 2 '14
    Desire - RM&Pearl – 6-26 - 7-2-14
    H2 – LVD 11 8 - 16, 2013
    H2 – Jul 22 - 31, '12
    H2 - Dec 5 - 11, '11
    H2 - Jul 22 - 29, '11
    H2 - May 28 - Jun 4 '11
    H2 - LVD Fest - Nov 13 - 20, '10
    H3 - Jul 23 - 26 '10
    H2 - May 29 - Jun 5 - '10
    H2 - LVD - Nov '09
    Gr. Lido & H2 May 2009 Wedding&Hnymoon
    H2 July - '06: H2 - Oct '07: H2 - May '08

Based on how you describe your situation, this doesn't really apply, but still worth a mention - On our 1st trip to H2 we met a family (mom & dad, and their 18 y.o. son) who were down with a group of tattoo artists / aficionados (they had their own studio up Seattle way). They completely stuck to the the prude side playing pool by the gym, even though you got the hint that mom & dad would have much rather been on the nude side. They were all very friendly and were enthusiastic to talk about anything ink-related, but having their son along for the ride seemed to put a damper on mom & dad's vacation.

For your situation, dylanjam gets the kudos on this thread: You're all adults, and obviously you're all hardly prudish, so enjoy the healthy relationship you all seem to have and just enjoy your vacations. No one says that you all have to hang out all day with each other - that's actually one of the things we love the most about Hedo: even with a great group of longtime friends, nobody will put a scarlet letter on you if you spend time away from your comfort group.

Not that my opinion has any influence on what may or maynot occur but.......

If your family members have no issue seeing each other naked and respect each others sexuality, I don't think it really matters what other guest think. I say go for it and have a "Merry" Christmas.

FYI, in each of the last two times that we were at Hedo II: there were a son (just 18) and father. We saw both father/son on the nude side. One father brought in some local talent for himself and the son a couple of nights which some people found offensive but said nothing. The other father/son we actually got to talk to on a couple of occasions. Nice people!

Hedo is not the place to go if you are not willing to be openminded and accept peolpe for who they are.

I could talk about the two priest that came to Hedo but I digress.

Caughtyoulooking, have a great hedo experience!
    Live well, Love much, Laugh often

We were at H3 when some parents brought their "18" year old Daughter and her fellow "18" year old friend. It was quite creepy to see the kids getting almost date raped in the nightclub by the locals every night. Then to see Mom and Dad playing the Pussy Fountain games at the Quad while the kids where at the bar. Perhaps it is our own thing but the whole thing was creepy to us. This situation si different but I have a bad memory of walking in on my parents during boom boom time and it is not something I want to see again. LOL

Having just been to H II and having 2 daughters, no way would I want them there with us. Sorry, sharing sexy moments is not what I want to do with my girls. Nor do I want them witnessing our sexy moments nor do I want to see their sexy moments. I don't think our feelings are unusual, either. If that's a hangup, fine. But I do not want to go to Hedo and wonder if we should give in to the moment--or not--based upon where my kids happen to be at the time. If either insisited that she accompany us on the trip, I would insist that they respect our privacy and go another time. It is not our idea of a family vacation.

T

Well in the same thought but slightly different, My sister has been threatening to come with our group for the past couple years. Only thing stopping her is financial. I actually don't have a problem with it either, and with the advent of H2 for our group now instead of H3, there is a lot more real estate for the using. It all boils down to where your comforts lie. We grew up with violence being voodoo but sexuality being good.
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 19 - 26, 2014
    Cocktails International Hedo II July 18 - 25, 2015

T11 With The Cocktails Crew!!

Quote Originally Posted by tomcm53 View Post
    Having just been to H II and having 2 daughters, no way would I want them there with us. Sorry, sharing sexy moments is not what I want to do with my girls. Nor do I want them witnessing our sexy moments nor do I want to see their sexy moments. I don't think our feelings are unusual, either. If that's a hangup, fine. But I do not want to go to Hedo and wonder if we should give in to the moment--or not--based upon where my kids happen to be at the time. If either insisited that she accompany us on the trip, I would insist that they respect our privacy and go another time. It is not our idea of a family vacation.
    This is precisely our feelings as well. It has nothing to do with the nudity aspect of Hedo but rather the sexually charged atmosphere and what goes along with that. This is one set of head games that I would rather not have to deal with on a vacation. So I guess we share a common set of hangups.

For us it is our time together to let our hair down (and everything else).

You folks don't know how lucky you are to have open-minded families.

Remember that late 70's movie "Scanners"? The heads of my mom and all of my siblings would explode if they knew I went to Hedo. Coming from a sex repressed family is a curse. Enjoy your good fortune and enjoy your vacation.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Caughtyoulooking - kudo's for poising the question on here. Knowing you two you will be fine and have a great time - I think the issue will be the tolerance of Michelle watching, listening & hearing about her daughter as the daughter (who seemed awesomely open minded, crazy and a real fun seeking wild young woman) gets her first experience of what we all know, love and adore in our own way. What if the kids decide to press their limits of wild sexual adventures (which everyone is entitled to do there and where everyone does in their own unique way in paradise). Can Michelle enjoy her vacation if the kids turn-out to be "THOSE PEOPLE" (not to insinuate - "that anything is wrong with the various people we have seen, watched, laughed at, enjoyed etc while at home on our trips) - but "those people" have never been our children if you know what I mean.

Then there would be the back at home at the family dinner table all year long etc...

Having meet all of you I think you all will have a wonderful time full of laughs & great times (as long as the kids don't turn into "those people" but if they do we wish them all the fun they seek and hope for you two that you were up in the dining hall or disco rather being in the crowd that was watching the deprived acts (I am laughing at the thoughts)

Have a wonderful time and just relax and enjoy which we know you do and will -

Irie - soon come mon

Greg and Lori

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast