Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: top less

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by We Do Hedo Too View Post
    We have been to both resorts, latest trip to Hedo 2, for the most part women wearing their bottoms has never been an issue. I say go for it, if approached by security staff, determine then if you want to stay or move on...
    or option 3 - tell the security guard to go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    lol...and then...there is option 3...
    www.hedomojo.com

Hedo 2, 4/16 to 4/23 with Hedo's Mojo Group in April 2011
    "Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"

The security staff would only be doing the job they are paid to do so no need to be rude to them. We Do Hedo Too gives good advice...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GandS View Post
    The security staff would only be doing the job they are paid to do so no need to be rude to them. We Do Hedo Too gives good advice...
    You're right. I got carried away. But I think it would be appropriate to tell the security guard nicely that the bottoms were staying on. It's all hypothetical anyway because I have never seen a security guard bother a woman about having bottoms on on the nude side. However, I do appreciate you're calling me out on this. I was wrong.

every year I've been to HII there has been at least one shy woman who kept her bottoms on...and they usually came off around day two. The men, however get razzed.

several have come to the nude side cafe in full suits and asked to leave as soon as they get what they've come for.

The problem with Option 3 is that if there comes a time where you need them, you're screwed! usually if people don't have a problem with the lady and a security guard does..
    they'll go by the request of the nude people.

last year during the triple play night at the hot tub we needed them for 3 creepy Italian dudes who didn't take their clothes off. The eventually accosted a few of us in the woman's bathroom. It was NOT pretty. It was fun messing with their heads, though.
    I don't think I'll ever be able to top that most bitchiest night!

Sadly I think at least once a year we've needed them! But it was usually 2 a.m. in the hot tub. But one never knows, so why risk it? It's almost as bad as pissing of the bartenders!

Yes I would think you want to stay on their good side... It is always nice to know they are there if you need the security guards.

NB

Quote Originally Posted by We Do Hedo Too View Post
    We have been to both resorts, latest trip to Hedo 2, for the most part women wearing their bottoms has never been an issue. I say go for it, if approached by security staff, determine then if you want to stay or move on...
    We do thank all of you fpr the tips. It is like WE DO HEDO TOO...We go for it w bottom on. Kisses and Bye

Been debated many times on many forums but one simple phrase is true
    Nude means Nude
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Yes, nude is nude. If you want to wear your bottoms, go to the prude side. I am personally offended if I don't have bottoms on and the person next to me does, regardless of sex. Security is supposed to tell someone to either leave or remove their clothes. If you can read the sign, it says "Nude Beach". You can't have your cake and eat it too.

I am just back from a week at Hedo 2 - I saw nude enforced at the Nude Pool (except for during one WICKED thunderstorm, when EVERYONE was covering up with whatever they could find to stay warm, ha!- and thank God for Paulette's liquid lightning bolts!).

However, the nude beach was a different story, I saw a lot of people who were either topless or in a bikini and nothing was said that I could see. I only saw nude in the immediate vicinity of the nude pool and grill, but get a few feet away, and it did not appear to matter, saw lots of people in bathing suits.

Then again im a boob man so thats where im always lookin, lol
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Just go and have a blast.. its your vacation.. have fun :-)
    K & L

Thank you all for your input. It makes for a nice forum.

NB

My husband and I are nudists. We belong to a nudist resort here in Pa and have been to a number of nudist resorts or resorts with nude areas. I guess you could say our opinion is "what part of nude don't you understand?"
    If you don't want to be nude on a nude beach, fine, go to the textile beach.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast