Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: now single

now single

hi i am now a new to the single life after the last 10 yrs . Ive always wanted to do hedo but the x had other plans . so now that im single and free to choose where to go on my trip im planning the big H2 ....i do have a few questions and maybe someone can help.....
    # 1 being new to going on trips by myself will i be accepted at hedo
    #2 whats the best month to go busy wize jan, feb, march
    #3 are there a bunch of kids that go to hedo or is it more a muture group
    #4 im not a wallflower but i am kinda new to the game is it hard to meet people to just shoot the sh!" without them thinking im a shark
    #5 i know this will sound strange but im still kinda on the rebound so im not really looking to meet anyone for more then friendship and i was told that this would not be the place for me

thankyou for the help and after the bloody hill i just got over i really just want to go and have a great time without feeling out of place

Im assuming your male as you didnt put that in your post. Obviously its alot easier for single females.
    1. Show respect and you will be accepted.
    2. Any month is the best to go, we prefer April.
    3. Depends on the group but weve found Hedo is always a wide varity of ages and for the most part no one cares about age anyway.
    4. Just say hi how ya doin and the conversation flows from there, especially at the nude pool, see what groups are going when you are and join up and meet the members, its a great way to get to know people before your trip, as well as talking to people on here.
    5. Hedo is a great place for fun + friendships.
    Go, have fun, relax and enjoy.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Good advice from Cop above. I'll just add that I think you should just go - as long as you're respectful and not pushy you'll be fine.

We went for the first time in July with the LoveVoodoo group and found them to be a great and welcoming group. There was a wide variety in the age of the members and they welcomed everyone (swingers and non-swingers) into their group. We're planning on going again with LoveVoodoo in March 2011 (Goddess week) but they have events throughout the year including a huge event in November 2010 and other events in 2011. Having said that, pretty much any group is a good group so check the calendar and see what date best suits you.

/Gary

Hi,

As a single male I would suggest you join one of the groups. There are serveral which sound like they are a lot of fun so long as you leave your brain at home. Never a problem for me.

If you are anticipating endless sex I would suggest you look elsewhere. Go to party and meet great people.

I wrote a piece on going as a single male which you may find useful

Yarray

gymrat,
    I agree with them all. I have never been as a single but have met both single males and females at Hedo III (never been to II) I to would suggest a group as you will have a welcome gathering and most likely some email traffic before your trip to kind of meet people. The other is to only expect to have a great time. Meaning if your open to just be yourself and let others do the same you will have a great time. The pool and other games are great for meeting others. We have met and asked other singles to join us for dinner dancing and games. The more you get involved with activities the more fun you will have. Just go and have the best time of your life until your next Hedo trip.

Blog Entries
    All great advice above:

I'll be travelling to H2 for the fifth time as a single, fourth time with a group.

If you want to go when the place is jumping go between 12/15 - 4/15 the traditonal high season. If you want it totally nuts, which your post doesn't suggest (and I don't either) go during a "take over" week where one huge group takes over the resort.

If you want to go have a great time (IMHO) and chill out some, April rocks. The weather is usually great and the resort isn't packed, plenty of beach chairs and short lines at the bars/buffets etc.

After my first short trip (1.5 day introduction) to H2, I joined a group. These people are like a second family now, all 105 of them, LOL. Everyone knows I'm single and no one cares a bit. Everyone sees to it that I'm always invited to join them in whatever it is that the group is doing (outside our regular group activities), like going to dinner (I only dine alone when I feel like it) or waterskiing, or off campus, whatever. We really have a good time. The group itself (and all such groups) usually have plenty of their own private (semi private) parties where you can meet and greet, the people who host the group usually introduce you around a little as they always love to have new members, so you'll meet plenty of peeps

No one will think your a shark unless you act like one, which your post doesn't suggest and your statement that your just looking to "meet friends" is the exact right attitude to have to meet new friends and have a ball.

Your story is very very close to mine, I think I've still got a blog posted here about my circumstance when I landed at H2.

If you'd like more specific info, i.e.....stuff I wouldn't discuss here, send me a private message. YOU SHOULD DEFINATELY DO THIS TRIP, ALL YOUR NEW HEDO FRIENDS WILL WILL HELP YOU FIND YOUR MOJO
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

#5 i know this will sound strange but im still kinda on the rebound so im not really looking to meet anyone for more then friendship and i was told that this would not be the place for me
    Hedo definitely IS the place for someone like this! In fact expecting otherwise can be disappointing. As mentioned above, many groups welcome single travelers as does ours, and that's a great way to get your first (or 10th!) experience at Hedo. Some of us have our own message boards where you will be able to get to know everyone even better before the trip!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Weve had singles every year with our group and they always felt included.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

One of the most open and welcoming groups we have experienced (no offense to anyone else) is the buttcrackers. They are a non-group group. Lots of the groups are created by travel agents or folks getting big groups so they get free rooms (book 8 rooms and get one free). The buttcrackers have no such affiliations. They go for thanksgiving (spanksgiving) and in April I believe.

You could do worse than to make your first Hedo trip with them.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Wow thankyou for the advice and this site is great and now that if done some searching searching i think i will go everyone seems accepting and not getting mad at me for asking a question that has been ask a 1000 times .( i had to ask in my own words) .
    lol this trip has been building inside of me for about a yr now ...yay its been a rough yr for me with the x and to go to h2 would be something that would do me alot of good im thinking....i kinda feel like an ass for saying im not looking for sex after reading how many times its been said on this site lol *im sorry lol
    but to be honest im being a little sellfish im getting to know me all over again and ya sex is the last thing right now (broken heart thingy ).
    as for the groups i would love to get to know more about them so all the info would be great .
    as for me being a shark lol lets just say im as smooths as sandpaper and as sharp as a butter knife around the ladys lol . and once again thanks for the help.

Welcome to the board. Everyone has given you great advice. As for when to go - March 10-17 with the Crazy Phuckers will be a blast!

Cheers
    Laura

Will and Laura
    Virgin trip to HII March 7-14 2010
    Trip 2 to HII - March 10-17 2011

What a shameless plug Laura, I like it, lol.
    Paul....

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    What a shameless plug Laura, I like it, lol.
    Paul....
    Why thank you Paul! Lol!!

Will and Laura
    Virgin trip to HII March 7-14 2010
    Trip 2 to HII - March 10-17 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Texas_size_fun View Post
    One of the most open and welcoming groups we have experienced (no offense to anyone else) is the buttcrackers. They are a non-group group. Lots of the groups are created by travel agents or folks getting big groups so they get free rooms (book 8 rooms and get one free). The buttcrackers have no such affiliations. They go for thanksgiving (spanksgiving) and in April I believe.

You could do worse than to make your first Hedo trip with them.
    I have to address this on behalf of the other group leaders and I'm certain you didn't mean for this to sound this way but new guests may take it that some group trips are a scam to be avoided.

Group leaders or host couples put a LOT of work into the trips they host. I know I had no idea when I got into this just how much work is required. It starts before you leave the resort with a meeting during your "vacation" with the staff and multiple emails and planning and scheduling with them throughout the year until your next trip.

It continues throughout the year with weekly emails from guests and many more from potential guests as you work to build your group. You plan parties, organize events and off-site trips, set up message boards and run chats, arrange special themes, visit other message boards like this one to promote your group, etc. It's a HUGE task that doesn't end when you get to the resort as you are repsonsible for your guests and their rooms and any problems that arise. You attend all parties and events even when you are hungover and don't feel like it.

My husband has been in the lobby trying to find a room for a woman who was kicked out by her husband without her keys or money or credit cards cause they were fighting. He and even some of our guests have spent part of their trip breaking up fights between couples or dealing with management when someone got too aggressive or someone had something stolen or a room flooded or a bed wasn't made or a bug was seen in someone's room. We make arrangements for guests with special needs and we do our best to make it a fun week for everyone.

We work all week long during our "vacation" as well as throughout the preceding year.

That "free room" (and we only get one free room even if we book 60 guests) is hardly worth the hours of work that we put into this on top of our outside lives and jobs and families.

We do it because we enjoy this sort of work and we like making a fun trip. There are no doubt many rewards and we wouldn't do it if it wasn't also fun for us and we love our group members and enjoy making them happy. We even enjoy corresponding with everyone and we often visit our good friends throughout the year between Hedo trips. We know our guests appreciate this and they will tell you all how hard we work!

However, group trips managed by all of us as - well as Buttcracks - are not a freebie or something to be suspect of.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Well said, Mary, and "hear, hear!" Many times, group leaders don't even get a free room (like us) or give away their free stay as one of the prizes for their group.

Most people don't decide to host a group out of the lure of a room, but because they genuinely love people, love Hedo, and want to bring the two together. There is SO much to do when hosting, and our aim is to make sure that all of our group members have a great time, and this requires a lot of work.

Group members do become like family- we keep in touch with everyone who has traveled with us, whether it be through phone calls, email, or Facebook, and many of them have visited us in Vegas and partied with us here, or we have gone to their hometowns and hung out with them.

We welcome both couples and singles in our group, btw! :-) Come check us out!
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast