Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: now single

Mary Ellen, We appreciate you and all you do!! Tony and Anna

Blog Entries
    Amen, I never begrudge any of our group leaders any benefits they get as a result of their hard work. From the beginning I always figured for the grand sum of 25 bucks it is a bargain for me and a labor of love for the adminstrators considering how much fun we have and how hard they work. Damn they deserve a free week after working all year to "set us up".

There are some "commercial groups" I'd call them that are more of a week of sponsorship than a group. A big radio station and restaurant chain from Fl. was doing a week where they supplied a ton of fun, rented party rooms, an all night party tent, lots of events. But, I just read about it and never attended......they were promising nutsville which isn't my style.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Ditto Mary and Monie - We enjoy organizing stuff and helping folks have a good vacation. No free room required for the 100s of hours (mostly Liz) puts in, it's fun.

Gymrat - Sounds like you'll have a super time. Folks who are relaxed and sociable always fit in. The clientele tends to be very easygoing and inclusive. Just chat with your neighbors and volunteer to get drinks.

Liz & Chris

I would like to add my praise and admiration for the Group Leaders. The amount of work they do behind the scenes is remarkable. They deserve anything they get.

Any holiday can be fraught as people have saved for a long time and have really looked forward to "thier dream holiday". You can only hope that "their dream holiday" is matched by reality. Add to that the normal stresses that most couples seem to suffer when spending time together on holiday or Christmas. And then add endless free alcohol, nudity and liberal sex. What is remarkable is that is goes so well, a tribute to the Group Leaders.

Blog Entries
    If I ever get a group leader involved in a "bed not made" or "bug in the room" issue, they have my permission to kick my ass and lock me in the TV room!
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Hay, Don't worry especialy during takeover weeks, sigles are more then welcome.Fluffernutters where great in 2009
    We as a couple like sometime a few hands ( and so) more.
    Even during daytime along the beach you maybe asked to join the fun of another couple, as i expierienced . respect but don't be tot shy - you'l have the time you'd aways deamed of.

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    If I ever get a group leader involved in a "bed not made" or "bug in the room" issue, they have my permission to kick my ass and lock me in the TV room!
    Yes but on the other hand we had one single lady who dealt with a much larger furry pest in her room and regaled us with her hysterical rendition of the "attacK' she and a staff member made on her intruder!

I must say that 99% of the time our group members only come to us when they get no results themselves. Most of our group members, like Tony and Anna, appreciate our work even if they never need to come to us for anything and quite a few of the veterans are great about helping other members out on our behalf.

Sorry...I didn't mean to hijack this thread though! The main point is singles are welcome to join many groups!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Not to mention anything we save we put back into our group, gifts, prizes, etc.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryW View Post
    Yes but on the other hand we had one single lady who dealt with a much larger furry pest in her room and regaled us with her hysterical rendition of the "attacK' she and a staff member made on her intruder!

I must say that 99% of the time our group members only come to us when they get no results themselves. Most of our group members, like Tony and Anna, appreciate our work even if they never need to come to us for anything and quite a few of the veterans are great about helping other members out on our behalf.

Sorry...I didn't mean to hijack this thread though! The main point is singles are welcome to join many groups!
    Wait a minute! I resent being called a furry pest!
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Which part do you resent? The being called furry or a pest?
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    Wait a minute! I resent being called a furry pest!
    Was that you?! Where in the world do you hide that tail when you're on the nude beach?

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12