Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question of reality

thank you to all who answered!

didn't mean to offend anyone if i did. i do understand that hedo is not a free for all.

basically i was just asking if what i was looking for was a realistic request to ask of someone...i got my answer from many of you and i appreciate the info!

thanks again,

merry christmas to all and happy holidays

Quote Originally Posted by justice3436 View Post
    thank you to all who answered!

didn't mean to offend anyone if i did. i do understand that hedo is not a free for all.

basically i was just asking if what i was looking for was a realistic request to ask of someone...i got my answer from many of you and i appreciate the info!

thanks again,

merry christmas to all and happy holidays
    Happy holidays and good luck on your "Quest"

Thumbs up

As was posted, for your wishes booking with Wild Women Vacations and going on one of the weeks they do there you will have a better chance due to the way they set things up. This is one of the reasons, not the only one, we book with them and go when they are on site.

I'm sure most people go to hedo to fulfill some sort of fantasy. But when the fantasy involves other people which is very common I think its best to let it happen naturally and definitely don't go to expect it to happen with another woman. It could happen, but be cautious about bringing it up to a stranger to quickly, some people could really take offense to it. If things have been going well with someone for a few days and they are suggestive and flirting, well then it might be appropriate to bring it up. Just don't go to expect it, go to have fun, be natural, and go with the flow

MisBHaven... you nailed it on the head! Great people, and no judgements... a perfect holiday if you go to relax and let things go the way they go. Every week has a different group of people, and the dynamics will be different every time. Justice... go and have fun - and you never know - you may find what you're looking for - but what you will find for sure... is a gorgeous resort, good weather, & wonderful people. The rest is up to you and what's going down the week you're there.
    Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12