Thread: Newbie on this site!

Newbie on this site!

Just joined today. My wife and I went to Breezes Grand Lido last spring; c/o side. I had a grand time. I was nude the first day and my wife topless. Second day she dropped the bottom when no one was near. I loved staring at her nude body in the bright sunlight. She made do with the nudity.

Last August we went to Caliente in Tampa. This was my idea and I had a great time. My wife was OK until a couple whom we thought were just being friendly tried to make a strong pass at her. After the next day she was back down to earth. I talked her into walking nude to the bathroom one day. She was embarrassed but shouldn't be, mid 50's 5'8' 150 lbs., I think she is hot!

My question, we are going back to Jamaica this spring. I'm trying to decide between Couples Tower Isle, Breezes Rio Bueno, back to Breezes Grand Lido or some other suggestion. She likes the c/o choice. I'm fine with the nudity.

Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by tiger2006; 12-24-2010 at 04:28 PM.

You might want to get some info about Hedo ll its a very open place C/O Its an eye opener

Thanks. We took a tour while in Negril at Breezes Grand. It was an eye opener! It was too much for my wife. I would love to go there but she is not there as of now. She has trouble dropping the bottoms. I don't know why; she has a great ass!

what you might want to try, is get her to read trip reports on hedo 2 this site, and dennyp . from those reports she may find her way as it seems she is half way there . the fun she will have at hedo is hard to describe once she is introduced to real freedom.and best of all non judgmental. what happens in hedo stays in hedo,wink wink she has nothing to fear no one will force anyone to do more than they are comfortable with . we were newbies in 05 and we both had reservations on it, but found it was the only way to holiday . we have tried to do other vacations over the last 6 years and dicovered all we can think about is where is the fun we have gotten used to.

Blog Entries
    The difference at Hedo is everyone that is having fun in nekkid. Your wife, bottomless or not, will not attracted any extra attention by being nude as she might at Grand Lido. There are people of all shapes and sizes nude at Hedo and it is so non-judgemental that hopefully your better half will forget all about being nekkid and start enjoying the feeling of that Jamaician sun.

I agree,try to get her to read the forums and make a few friends on-line and who know you might be calling Hedo "home" like the rest of us.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Hello everyone, new to this site and will get some pictures up and posted on profile soon. Went to Hedo II about ten years ago and loved it. Trying to plan a return this may or june.

Hello and welcome to the site....we are a 50 yrs old couple who just started into public nudity 3 yrs ago at Desire twice and once last spring at Hedo 3.....we are far from having perfect bodies....we bare a few scars and stretch marks.....once we have experienced nude vacationing and the fun that goes along with these resorts, we can't imagine any other type of vacation....some of our friends have asked us to go to vanilla resorts with children and we always come up with some type of excuse not to join them....don't get me wrong, we enjoy spending time with them back home, but we want our trips to the caribbean to be at nude resorts now....our motto is that if someone doesn't like what they see when they see us nakkid, there are plenty more eye candy to look at.....nekkid is a lot of fun....they're the friendlyest people you will ever meet

It is my understanding that Breezes has one of its resorts next to Hedo II. So, like we have done when at Runaway Bay where my Brother and his wife stayed at Breezes and used a day pass to visit us at Hedo and we did the same to hang out with them at Breezes. If she is "on the fence" then book with Breezes and do the day/night pass to Hedo to see how the two of you like being with us Hedonist. My bet, you will then try to move over to Hedo.

I am glad to see we have kindred spirits. We are also a couple in our mid 50s. My wife is apprehensive about going, but she agreed to go and "try it". She is concerned about excessive PDAs and she is also very shy. I have come to the conclusion that it is no big deal (no pun intended). The plan is: If she tries the nude side and just can't cope with the situation, we will spend the rest of our vacation on the prude side under the sun in Jamaica, snorkeling, swimming, sailing, maybe scuba diving, drinking, eating and partying. I think that I can live with this worst case scenerio.

Thanks for the help. We are going to Jamaica March 21-27, 2011. We will be at Couples Sana Souci. I know this is a PG-13 resort compared to Hedo but my wife thinks this is more her speed. They have a nude section with beach, pool, bar and grill. This is similar to Breezes Grand that is C/O but this Couples section is nude. When the bottoms come off they will have to stay off!

Thanks again for the help. Maybe we will make it back to Hedo some day for more than a tour!