Thread: The week before Christmas 2010

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The week before Christmas 2010

We did our usual thing the week before Christmas and it was a wonderful week. We met friends from last year and a few new ones (HedoBill.) The weather was superb.

There were only a couple of negatives to report.

1. The EC's now are a dance troupe and we never saw them on the beach stirring up activities. We had waterslide, but nothing else all week. Management has decided they will dance and do their stage thing every night, (which is quite good,) and little else. I miss treasure hunt, body painting, and goofy drinking games during the day with the EC's.

2. We had a dude who decided to do way too much drugs and proceeded to run the walkways, bang on doors, and make a general asshole of himself until about 3:30AM. I heard several guys confront the stupid ass and offer to kick his butt. Calls were made to the front desk and nobody from security came to check it out or assist until 6AM. At that time Security posted a guard outside this dude's door. He was booted off the property and into the hands of the JA police by 7AM. Moral of the story? Don't expect HII Security to do their jobs and don't get so messed up when you party that you wind up in a Jamaican jail. I asked for compensation from management and was turned down.

The addition of HIII guests is a big positive. There was a group of younger kids and they obviously knew the drill. I figure they must be HIII vets. They were a hoot. Hot girls, buff dudes, and they dressed up wild for themes and partied like RockStars. I enjoyed their attitude and energy. They knew how to make every second at Hedo count.

We are the ones who brought the 30 YO daughter and BF. That was an unlimited success and they swear to return as long as they live. Pass the torch I say. Lobster was served! Not always on the menu, but much appreciated.

I'll shrink down a few pics and throw them over on the member gallery. Come hang with us the week before Christmas next year. Occupancy is a little light, but there are no lines...
    Last edited by caughtyoulookin; 01-04-2011 at 04:57 PM.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

We were there the week before Christmas, too. The drugged out guy stayed right below us, so we got the thrill of listening to him bang on doors--including ours--the *one* night during the whole trip we decided would be a "rest night." Some rest! We spoke to the manager about the security guards not doing their job, and she said she had the drugged out guy in her office that morning until 11 am, when she was finally able to get him on a plane. She said he begged and begged to stay, and it wasn't until the Jamaican police arrived and threatened jail that he finally got in the shuttle to go to the airport. He definitely made things interesting!

We missed the beach activities, too. It would have been fun to have all the activities during the day that we enjoyed so much last time. Our last day, they actually did nude waterslide only for us to get over there and find out it was down for maintenance. I was bummed I didn't get my last naked waterslide!! Oh well, there's always next year, right?

I'd love to see your pics--my husband was one of the butt picture, and I can't wait to see how that turned out!

We were at Hedo II second and third week of Dec. We missed the guy banging on doors. No it was not me this time.lol.

Did you guys notice some.....well scary local guys showed up after dark most nights . These guys were like local gang bangers, cammo shorts, untied combat boots, attitudes. We love Hedo cuz of the cool " its all Good" vibe. these guys put a cold damper on the disco and the hottub for us and the couple we were with. We hope the staff can be selective with the day passes and keep the trouble out.

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Did not see any commando clad locals on property, but did see more pushy young female hookers, which I never saw before. Saw male gigolos on occasion, which was a new experience. I personally was not happy with what appears to be deteriorating conditions at HII. If I don't feel safe there and my wife and guests are not safe, we'll find someplace other than Hedo to go. We'll see what conditions are next year and decide if it's paradise corrupted or not.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.