Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip Report April 8th - 15th, 2007

Thanx to all, and no we didnt try the trapeeze, this time. We did see some people trying it though, one girl did not so good, one girl did pretty good for someone who never did it before. Look's like fun, its on our list of things to do next time. Only so much you can do before it interferes with our naked dirty banana time, roflmao.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Great Report!!!!!

Do you remember what the swim with the dolphin rates were? and what company did you use for your tours.

Great Report!!!!!

Do you remember what the swim with the dolphin rates were? What company did you use for your tours?

We didnt do the trapeeze, but saw a few girls took the class, and they seemed to having lots of fun. Maybe next time, only so much you can do until its time for Dirty Bananas at the nude pool, ya know, lol.
    Paul + joan
    P.S. sexy joan got the ingredients and made dirty banana's last night at home, think this place is having a lasting effect.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Glad you got home OK. Great report! We got home on Sat.Night. I concur with almost everything you wrote. I'll try to get our report done this week. You left some big shoes to fill. lol I'm the shaved head guy, ear rings, tats on both arms and a green eel tat on chest. Hope to see you guys there again in the future. WE too are already looking for our next trip date. Best vacation we ever had also.

Its definetly the people, like you guys and many others, that make that place so much fun. I cheated and did some of my writings in the morning while sexy j still slept, lol.
    Paul....

Hey CopnKitten & Playneked, it certainly was the best time we've had for our 3rd trip to H3. Haven't had a chance to write our trip report, but definately will have it in place soon! Even though we were dealing with major headcolds and missing our son, it was the people (you guys know who you are) that made it worth the while!

awesome report!! we cant wait!! i was curious about the diving. i had heard it took half a doy of test and then you dive onother day but sounds like you did it all on the same day and diving before noon even! im really pumped now! come on july 24th!!!

Class is at 8:45am, about 45 mins long, then you dive around 11:30 for beginner divers, we went down 25-30 feet for about 30 mins. Was back and at the scotch bonnett or the nude pool bar + grill by 1pm. Who could ask for anything more, lol.
    Paul....

awesome cant wait! i am hoping that anita will do the dive also. she isnt so sure yet. lol i will definately remember the pineapple trick though. thanks!

enjoy, make sure to take underwater camera with you, if not they have them for sale in the gift shop onsite.
    Paul....

Thumbs up GREAT trip report

What a GREAT trip report. I'm considering going in Nov. or Dec. The more I read about Hedo, the quicker I want to be there. I've already booked a cruise at the end of Sept-beginning of Oct. If I try and squeeze a trip to Jamaica before, I think it would be too hot. I'll just have to be patient.

How can it be too hot if your in the pool naked with an nice cold dirty banana?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12