Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: contests??

contests??

So I read in another topic about a BJ contest at Hedo. I have 2 friends that have been there too and have mentioned that contest. Is this a regular hedo contest (I hope it is) and if so are there other contests too? We are counting the days till next winter to go! Couldnt make it this year

Sometimes the EC's (Entertainment Coordinators) come by and do contests. We have seen them get couples to line up along the pool and the first lady to get her man hard, that couple wins. Sometimes they give out frozen t shirts and the first girl to get it on her wins, things like that.
    Then again we have been warned by the sex police once or twice for doing our own BJ contests so to speak at H3 in the past in the middle of the day, lol. So depends on the day and who's working and whats going on. You will have fun no matter what.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thanks for the reply. Cant wait to go there

Blog Entries
    they all sound very good to me

Been 10 times and never seen it...does not mean it has not happened but it is not a regular ocurance.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Now thats funny, I could see how that would solve the problem. Certain things guys should not be good at

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    The BJ contest is for the pushy single guys that piss off the couples. They are forced to give each other BJs until they act better.....
    Usually solves the problem.
    Don't understand the attempt at humour here, nor the extreme bitterness some people display towards single guys. After 15 weeks there we've yet to experience any of these pushy single guys. There are very few single guys to begin with, and the ones that we have encountered have all been respectful. We have run into a lot of drunken husbands who can often be obnoxious.

ok Funfortwo :
    I thought that Offshore's remarks were VERY funny. But besides growing Plumeria and water lilies, I also like to dable in Psychology!!! So Offshore , why this resentment of the
    siingle guys ??

We have had a few encounters with rude single guys over the years at H3, not yet with our two trips to H2. Nothing that could not be handled though.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Paul.. anything that i can "handle" for ya??

Kelly da virginous one....

Blog Entries
    offshore ,, i thought it was hilarious.. line em up,, but hey what does the winner get???

Kelly..da virginous one

We are fortunate that we have never had a problem with any single guys. As a matter of fact the ones we have met have been really nice and ended up being good friends. There is one in particular we met last year that ended up being a good friend who we talk to on line. Right S.S.? It's not always just about sex sometimes its just about having something in common and finding a new friend!
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

Blog Entries
    they need like buttons as they do on facebook as I would like to hit the like button for u kelly...

We always have single guys come with our group never a problem.
    kitten took a fancy to a single guy one trip and we had a great time with him (well several times actually).
    Hedo is like everywhere in that respect, always a chance of someone with a bad attitude, single, married, man, woman, being there.
    I never let anyone ruin my vacation, always a hell of a lot more nice people at Hedo than the other kind.

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple_nepa View Post
    they need like buttons as they do on facebook as I would like to hit the like button for u kelly...
    Thank you sweetie ...Personaly I am bi so a single guy doesn't do it for me but that doesn't mean I don't talk to everyone. And honestly even if someone got to pushy its not my hubby you would have to worry about. I am a midwestern girl I moved here and nobody wants to piss off an Oklahoma girl! But now if the single guy had a sister nooooooow we can talk! lol
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014