Thread: Any Hedo Type Places In Florida?

Any Hedo Type Places In Florida?

Has anyone ever been, heard or know of a place in Florida that has a Hedo type atmosphere? I'm sure nothing can stack up to Hedo but I have to imagine there is another place on this planet that has similar behavioral problems. (Besides Desire)
    "If you can't be good, be good at it"-Jlaw

The last time we were at hedo, their was a couple from Tampa who said that there is a resort in Tampa called Caliente that is a nude resort. I don't know if the atmosphere is like hedo, but hey, you get to go naked!!!! It's worth a try!! You know when people are naked, they usually get naughty!!!

Think Caliente has rules against PDA/PDPs but then also heard their AANR status got revoked because so many PDA/PDPs were occurring !!! Just info from the rumor mill such that it is !

Kiki

Caliente, outside Tampa, would be the closest there is http://www.calienteresorts.com .

Officially they are a nudist resort but they are much more lifestyle friendly than most, tho PDAs are still frowned on. They dumped AANR (not the other way around) because AANR was upset about their advertising (see the web site for instance) and that they actually hosted a lifestyle party. The other place with a fair number of lifestyle people is Paradise Lakes
    Alex & Laura: H2 Dec 4-13 2009
    There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning - Jimmy Buffet

Caliente

is a very nice resort and we did have a nice time there but it is definitely not Hedo (although we were approached our first night there by a couple, we were the only ones in the pool, we declined) but I would bet there is more to it behind closed doors and this was a few years ago. I would suggest www.rooftopresort.com we have never been there but I would say it is closer to being Hedo like judging from their website. Mike and Mindy

removed post
    Last edited by threesomefunfl; 09-28-2014 at 02:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    We visited mcGrove.com Mountain Creek Grove a few weekends ago for one night. Rented a Cabin. We call it Red-neck Hedo. We had a lot of fun, but wished there was a beach and sand. The amenities are not the same, but we're not paying a lot either.

We are going back in Mid-October, we hope the weather is nice enough to stay nekkid in the hot tub, but the other amenities, like the charter house, was a lot of fun too. So we might end up there quite a bit of the time.

re

i have been to In Florida .its very nice , i like resort .it like in Vietnam Beach Vacation

Theres a very nice place north of Atlanta called Paradise Valley Resort. Its similar to Hidden Lakes in Florida in that its mainly an RV resort. It does have some very nice condos
    and studio apartments for rent. The pool and hot area are great. Dances are every Friday and Sat. nites. Very "Hedo" type on Sat. nite !!! Never seen any one kicked out for
    PDAs, but it might happen. Everyone we have met has been very friendly, not cliquist in any way.

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hedo-like optiona in Florida are not really possible on a regular basis. I've been to Caliente and Paradise Lakes in Land O'Lakes (north of Tampa) and also the Rooftop Resort in Hollywood north of Miami and south of Ft. Lauderdale on special event occasions where it mimics Hedo on a limited basis for a limited period of time. None are all inclusive either.