Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two weeks at Hedo

Smile Two weeks at Hedo

It would appear that every one goes to hedo for one week and as we are from the Uk it is very far to go for just one week. Having said that some friends we have spoken to on the forum have told us that two weeks at hedo would kill us.
    Your thoughts would be helpful.
    Me I think its nothing a ice pack can't fix.

We're going for 10 days this time....Just a few extra days to dry out when you get home.....

We always do 10 days, I would say no more than two weeks, but traveling that far, I don't see a problem with 2 weeks at all. Enjoy.
    What day do you arrive?
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I think for most people 7 to 10 days is par for the course. I think we'd get pretty worn out/bored after 7 days as we'd be regurgitating theme nights and entertainment. Some friends of ours last year split their trip up which would be a fun option. One week at H2 and one week at Sandals to wind down.

Quote Originally Posted by british69 View Post
    It would appear that every one goes to hedo for one week and as we are from the Uk it is very far to go for just one week. Having said that some friends we have spoken to on the forum have told us that two weeks at hedo would kill us.
    We 're going for our 4th trip from the UK on 19th April. We go for 10 days and bt that time we're absolutely knackered - we do go pretty full on when we're there though!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by british69 View Post
    the only problem i can see. would be not coming back. after 7 days u still remember most everything from you home life. kids, mortgages etc. after 2 weeks i dont know if i could convince the brain to turn back on... good luck
    "If you have to think about it just do it" :

K & S

We have always done a week, this time around we are doing 10 days to see how that goes, next time we may do 2 weeks... it all depends on how bad we are after 10 days... ROFL I imagine there will be body parts that will be sore and our livers may want to go on strike after 10 days.
    I am from the government and I am here to help!!

Please feel free to check out some of Heath's photography work! Here or Here.

Pace yourself and everything will be fine!!!

We have done trips from 9 to 14 days. 14 is fine, but as someone stated above, if you run full-on the whole time, you'll be dying those last few days. For a longer (and sometimes more cost effective) trip, you just slow the pace down a little and it all works out. We have settled on the 11-12 day range, but that's largely because the wife has a hard time pacing herself.

Like someone stated above, if you think you're going to want to party from 10am-5am every day, do 10 days at Hedo and 4 days at a quieter resort such as the two resorts next door to Hedo, Sandals and Breezes Grand Negril. Personally, if I was splitting up the trip, I'd be tempted to spend those last days at the new N resort, though it's a bit of a hike from H2.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

We normally do 7 days and its never enough, so that being said 10 would do just fine.
    Why is all the Rum gone, Ohh
    Nov. 2010
    Nov. 2009
    June2009

We always do 10 days. It helps ofset the cost of travel and 7 just isnt enough
    Just a bunch of fucking idiots

Hedo Amigos/Wild Women Vacations October 5-11

We're splitting the difference this time...10 days. Last time was 7 days, not enough when most of the 1st and last days were spent on travel. Like you, 2 weeks would turn us to jello.
    Connie and Mick from Reno, NV

Trip # 2... Oct. 27th - Nov. 6th, 2011

Trip # 3.... Oct. 26th - Nov. 4th, 2012

Trip # 4 ... Oct. 30th - Nov. 8th, 2013

Yahoo...... Dancing_2Some
    SLS......... Dancing2some
    AFF......... Dancing2some

we've done 14 nights before...we do party hard, so started to burn out around night 11...we've found 10 days perfect...but then it all depends on your flight availability...we can get a daily flight..might be more infrequent where you're coming form.
    7 days was Waayy too short.
    The biggest disadvantage of a 14 day trip...is the resort runs on a 7 day schedule...so you will repeat everything from week one..plus the big changeover day is sat/sun. so you will have to meet a whole new group of friends.
    Just our comment...so go and enjoy for what you think would be your perfect vacation...you can always take it easy for a ight if you feel burnout
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

We did a week at Hedo III in 2005, 10 days at Hedo II in 2006, our last trip in 2009 was 17 days as is our upcoming trip this May(4th through the 21st). Even after 17 days they have to drag us kicking and screaming from the resort. Didn't experience burnout at all, still goes to quick for us. We are hoping to stretch it out a little more at some point.

I read somewhere there was guy who booked 77 days this winter, now that's a Hedo trip!

Yeah it's a long way to go for a week long trip. We have done 13 days once, and did not pace ourselves well at all- by day 10 we were completely burnt out- spent the last 2 days in the room watching law & order reruns and napping. If you are going for that whole time ease into it- yours is a marathon, not a sprint.
    Nick (and the thoroughbred Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast