Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After Sun

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    We'll just have to make sure Kelly is covered from head to toe, day in and day out with 100 spf
    oh realy any offers on whose covering me with uhm creams...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    I bet that is not the only thing you are going to be lubed up with!!! BTW, go to the sex shop and get some travel lubs, especially the silicone cause then you can have sex in and around the hot tub without the water washing away the lub.
    oooo good thinking...
    it willhave to be small allour bags are packed tight LOL

Well now....the last thing I would want to see is your vacation ruined due to
    a bad burn. On that not alone I have no problem ensuring the appropriate amount
    of sunblock is applied....for your protection only of course!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-n-bobbi View Post
    Well now....the last thing I would want to see is your vacation ruined due to
    a bad burn. On that not alone I have no problem ensuring the appropriate amount
    of sunblock is applied....for your protection only of course!!!!!
    but of course hun...

Big fan of Australian Gold Moisture Lock. It's an after sun product that moisturizes and locks in the tan. It does contain aloe but it's not sticky like aloe. It's also not greasy.
    Steph

I'm the reason all of the rum is gone.

Bob and Steph
    AWOL 5- What a way to go!
    July 28th to August 4th, 2012
    Castaways Travel

H3 August 2009/2010
    H2 July/August 2011

Blog Entries
    Last year there was this guy that fell asleep in the sun laying on his stomach!
    His ass was bright red!! Saw him at about 3:00pm!! I told him your ass is fried and he said I know and I leave in the morning!!!
    Couldn't imagine sitting on a plane like that!!
    Next Trip July 25th 2015 - August 1st 2015!
    Hedo II July 26th 2014 - August 8th 2014 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II July 30th - August 13th 2011 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2010 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2009 The Happy Bastards 1st Reunion!
    February 2009 "The Happy Bastards" was formed!
    Hedo II August 2008 Virgin Trip
    FaceBook: "Bigdog1960"
    Happy Bastards!
    Grinnin and Barin It since 2009!!!

Its an old remedy and doesn't have the nice smells of other products but...if you
    have a bad painful burn and don't care at that point one thing that will take the
    pain away almost instantly is white vinager. Another trick but hurts like hell for about
    20 seconds as soon as you do it then pain free is a hot shower or as I did last time at
    hedo, just got into the hot tub, but as I said it hurts like hell for that 20 seconds.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-n-bobbi View Post
    Its an old remedy and doesn't have the nice smells of other products but...if you
    have a bad painful burn and don't care at that point one thing that will take the
    pain away almost instantly is white vinager. Another trick but hurts like hell for about
    20 seconds as soon as you do it then pain free is a hot shower or as I did last time at
    hedo, just got into the hot tub, but as I said it hurts like hell for that 20 seconds.
    I can see the White Vinegar but the Hot Tub or Hot Shower?????
    Don't know if I could even try it!!! Hope I don't have to!! lol
    Being there for two week's this year I figure I'll burn & peel twice!!!

The one thing I haven't seen on here is just because the sun isn't out doesn't mean you wont burn!!!
    Next Trip July 25th 2015 - August 1st 2015!
    Hedo II July 26th 2014 - August 8th 2014 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II July 30th - August 13th 2011 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2010 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2009 The Happy Bastards 1st Reunion!
    February 2009 "The Happy Bastards" was formed!
    Hedo II August 2008 Virgin Trip
    FaceBook: "Bigdog1960"
    Happy Bastards!
    Grinnin and Barin It since 2009!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bibabe View Post
    There is a product called Drench. I use it when I go to the beach or am in the sun to long so my skin stays nice and soft. It a lotion that you can find at the tanning place you go to. It is very light and not greasy at all nor does it leave a residue. Also I always bring an exfoliant to use it helps scrub off dead skin if you feel like your skin is getting to rough from being in the sun all day.
    Have to agree here, my wife also uses Drench and swears by it..I think it's made with Hemp..how could you go wrong..lol. Jeff

6th Trip Hedo2: June 13th - June 30th 2012
    5th Trp Hedo2: June 16th - June 28th 2011 ( 4th Year wedding Anniversary)
    4th Trip Hedo2: June 7th - June 18th 2010
    3rd Trip Hedo2: June 10th - June 17th 2009
    2nd Trip Hedo2: June 28th - July 5th 2007 (Honeymoon)
    Virgin Trip Hedo2: July 25th - Aug 1st 2006

Blog Entries
    ooo vinegar so basically ill be bright red then vinegar ill look like a fucking easter egg at easter time.. hahah
    Kelly the red egged virgin

I know it sounds out there but it does work, have used both. Actually told someone else about
    the hot tub while there and they did it and couldn't believe how well it worked.

Last year I baked. Not burned, baked. It was like my skin was on slow-roast mode! I decided to go to the spa for some aloe skin treatment and WOW bad bad bad idea.
    will never do an aloe body wrap again! And this was after my base tan in a tanning bed! The first year I didn't do a base tan and decided to bathe in spf 9 million, I burned. badly. I was miserable. That said, there are 3 things you can do to help your skin.
    Mild scentless products
    wash with a mild soap, in moderate water (not hot!) and apply a mild moisturizer with in 15 minutes of getting out of the shower when getting ready for dinner. But don't slather it on. "just enough" And, prep your skin before going to hedo with hydration and lotions. when going from the ocean to the pool, or back to your room, there are small showers... rinsing your legs is good for them

Let your skin breath.
    I usually stumble into the dining room around 6 hoping and praying that by some miracle that food will magically appear just for me. It never happens... but, my skin is clean, no lotions or potions, just clean breathable skin between 6 & 9. **I don't put lotions on before bed.

Drink lots of water.
    dehydration is really really bad for dry skin, among other things. It also helps you pace yourself. Try double fisting. One glass of alcohol, one glass of water. I try and get lots of water and caffeine at breakfast & dinner

i love love love nutragena dry oil!!! I put a couple capfuls in my bath after coming in from the pool and before dinner and soak for about 20 mins (while my husband takes his power nap) and I use a olive oil body cream I get off of HSN!!!! we tan before we go and we use a 15 spf all over ( we apply it on each other before we leave the room,make sure you don't miss any spots, like your ears and tops of feet and of course all private areas) DIF!!!! starting to count down 10 weeks and we will be home, whoo hoo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple_nepa View Post
    see now if we did that we would look like an oreo,,, each of ur cheeks on the outside mine in the middle... LOL
    Free sun screen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12