Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Single guys...Breezes/Hedo 2 Vinnies, Wallies, Sams?

Hi all, Regarding MFM at Hedo. On our last trip to HedoII, we watched a couples wife hook up with two single guys in the hot tube with PDAs. Later the four went back to the couples room for play.

Wait there's a Breezes next to H2? Must have been having too much fun at Hedo to realize

If you want the Hedo experiance stay at Hedo. I've only been once but I can tell you I would never visit Jamaica and NOT stay at Hedo.
    Are the rooms 5 star ? No. But they are clean and the beds are comfortable. Are you planning on spending alot of time in your room ? Bc I know we only went back there to sleep and shower.
    If your looking for a fancy shmancy hotel with 5 star dining then stay at Breezes I am sure its nice. If your looking to have the time of your life and party withe the most awesome people on the world, stay at Hedo

Blog Entries
    Breezes is okay, but for God's sake, are you serious? We stayed there the very first night we ventured to Jamaica last year. Worried about subpoended records, we chose to book at Breezes and visit Hedo on the side.

Breezes had a very nice nude beach. Water was very deep and lots of sandy beach to frolic upon. But it was mainly just a nude beach, with a lot of laughter coming from the pool area, which was pitifully small.

We then moved to Hedo and found the room accommodation to be the very same quality, and the food and amenities were the same. But no PDA's at all.

Hedo is our new home, and if I could afford to practice law from a laptop, I'd move there and only return when I had to.
    R and M
    -—-------
    Hedo 2
    1. June 2010
    2. June 2011
    3. June 2012
    4. January 2013
    5. July 2016
    6. June 2017 Married
    7. January 2018
    8. September 2018
    9. February 2019
    10. May 2019
    11. February 2020

Desire
    June 2012

Quote Originally Posted by 1974sweetness View Post
    We posted earlier that we are a couple who looks more for mfm situations or same room swing. Posted as single men at Hedo? Well lets talk a new talk. Staying at Breezes and gaining a pass at Hedo when needed? Also What about Breezes as the resort to hang. 10 days fun. Help us out!! Vinnies -vs-Wallies-sams(singles awesome guys).
    Im guessing that you are going to find single guys at any resort.....
    At other resorts there might not be as much of an attraction for the single guy as there is at Hedo though, as Vinnys, Wallies or SAM's.

As many have mentioned above, book Hedo, check out Breezes and make the jump it you wish.
    Im betting you wont be switching resorts. (Jus' saying )

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Last year , we went over to Breezes for lunch, the lambchops were amazing, but there were about 10 people around the nude pool area and no one was nekid. I would choose Hedo and go visit Breezes.Not a single guy in sight either. I would not go to Breezes as a single guy.
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by qwiett1s View Post
    Hi all, Regarding MFM at Hedo. On our last trip to HedoII, we watched a couples wife hook up with two single guys in the hot tube with PDAs. Later the four went back to the couples room for play.
    At the risk of hijacking this thread, your story reminded me of a threesome we saw a couple of trips ago. It was a husband, wife and the wife's boyfriend. They F'd like rabbits all week, mostly the wife and the boyfriend. By the end of the week we couldn't figure out how she could still walk, especially with the serious rug burns on her back. They appeard to have a great trip!
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

FWIW We visited Breezes Bahamas last March, yes we realize that it's a different facility, but figure that their standards must be similar. We were not impressed. While the interior of the hotel rooms might have been a tad nicer in appearence than Hedo's more "dated" rooms, nothing else measured up to our Hedo experience, not even the food. Ok, the booze cruise came close,but only because it reminded us of Hedo. It's hard to gather too much intel from Breezers Negril while staying at Hedo. I think it's because they all turn off the lights and go to bed at 10 pm over there. Before anyone brands us traitors for dipping into the Breezes pool, it was a company paid trip, so we had no choice,lol.
    Connie and Mick from Reno, NV

Trip # 2... Oct. 27th - Nov. 6th, 2011

Trip # 3.... Oct. 26th - Nov. 4th, 2012

Trip # 4 ... Oct. 30th - Nov. 8th, 2013

Yahoo...... Dancing_2Some
    SLS......... Dancing2some
    AFF......... Dancing2some

Really?!?!?! What company do you work for and are they hiring????

Lol, yes really. What's even more amazing is that last October,Mrs Dance was awarded a trip for two to spend a week at the Royal Hawaiian in Honolulu. So to say it's been an interesting, and lucky year for us, would be a bit of an understatement. Of course it's kept us away from Hedo the last year and a half, but we're really looking forward to a return trip for Hedoweenie.
    Connie and Mick from Reno, NV

Trip # 2... Oct. 27th - Nov. 6th, 2011

Trip # 3.... Oct. 26th - Nov. 4th, 2012

Trip # 4 ... Oct. 30th - Nov. 8th, 2013

Yahoo...... Dancing_2Some
    SLS......... Dancing2some
    AFF......... Dancing2some

If by Breezes you mean the former Grand Lido, we've been there too, about 2 yrs ago. It's very quiet and boring which for some people is just the ticket. The nude beach is small but shaded, the nude pool/hottub/grill is nice but small. Large beautiful clothed beach and decent pool. Never saw any pda's and would suspect never will. The food ranged from not bad to awful and after awhile kept seeing the same things everyday. The liquor was some top shelf but mostly run of the mill. Very well kept grounds and clean rooms but in need up upkeep and updating, just like Hedo2.

Quote Originally Posted by keystone View Post
    Last year , we went over to Breezes for lunch, the lambchops were amazing, but there were about 10 people around the nude pool area and no one was nekid. I would choose Hedo and go visit Breezes.Not a single guy in sight either. I would not go to Breezes as a single guy.
    Bob
    Bob, I like that idea of heading over for lunch or dinner.
    If only someone could find the switch to turn off the sand gravity machine.........

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne&Carl View Post
    If you book at Breezes you have to pay for a day/night pass at Hedo but you can visit Breezes for free. So stay at Hedo and if you want to, you could go spend the day at Breezes. I have a feeling that once you get there you'll be like the rest of us and just want to stay at Hedo and you'll say Breezes who?
    Is it really true that if you are booked at HEDO, you can walk over to Breezes and check it out? Can you eat over there? Anyone have experience with this? We wanted to walk over last October, to see if the food at Breezes was better than at Hedo. Anyone know?
    Cowgirl

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
    Is it really true that if you are booked at HEDO, you can walk over to Breezes and check it out? Can you eat over there? Anyone have experience with this? We wanted to walk over last October, to see if the food at Breezes was better than at Hedo. Anyone know?
    Cowgirl
    I always thought there was a cost involved if visiting Hedo from another resort (albeit, Breezes being a superclub, still thought there was a fee although less of a fee - I could be mistaken)..... I don't believe there is a fee for us Hedonites visiting Breezes - I've heard of people going there all the time for vanilla vacay pics and never heard of them having to pay anything
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
    Cowgirl
    It used to be where you could do that,not anymore...I think they want $ 50.00 -75.00 for a pass to go over there. I pulled a few strings and got a perk for that visit. We were bored after about an hour, in fact we saw about 6 ( out of 10 ) people that were there over at Hedo over the last couple days. I do think you can still go over for a guided tour visit to check it out for free. I was a little dissapointed as the grounds were in need of some work. Paint and gardening. I did peek in a room and it did look nice and I really like the french doors opening up on the beach. I really wish they would install french doors for the beachfront rooms at Hedo. I would enjoy sitting on a patio at my room watching the Hedo world go by !
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast