Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Live Update from Hedo

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boozybNj View Post
    Finally back home after a long day of traveling yesterday and we're no longer hedo virgins! Thanks to CandG for welcoming us and making us feel so welcome and comfortable the whole trip and for getting up at 8am to moon us on the way out!!! We met wonderful, wonderful, fun people during our trip. We will be definitely posting a trip report since we had never been to a nude resort before, and have a great story as long as CandG allow us to tell everyone about getting nekid for the first time! Too many laughs, drinks, and stories to tell. So much fun! Big BARK and shout out to Peeps and the Booze Crew as well--loved hanging out with all of them! Back to the real world for awhile...trip report to come soon! CandG, enjoy the rest of your trip, we already miss ya!
    Of course you can tell the getting naked story. We have three more days. Have to moon Phil & Maggie tomorrow.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    Of course you can tell the getting naked story. We have three more days. Have to moon Phil & Maggie tomorrow.
    What the heck are you doing on here so much, lol. Get the heck off here and go be nakid and party!!!! (but thanks for keeping us posted xoxoxo)
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    What the heck are you doing on here so much, lol. Get the heck off here and go be nakid and party!!!! (but thanks for keeping us posted xoxoxo)
    Big afternoon thunderstorm today so we came up early to get ready for fetish night. It always takes me a while to figure out my harness! The other time I post is in the morning when G is getting ready to go down to the pool. It always amazes me how long it can take her to get fixed up to be naked! LOL
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

The other time I post is in the morning when G is getting ready to go down to the pool. It always amazes me how long it can take her to get fixed up to be naked! LOL
    You almost made me spit my drink out I laughed so hard at that, lol. I am (forunately for Ricky) one of those woman who can get ready in minutes. Shower, brush hair, quickly apply make up and out the door I go. No frills, but hot edges!!!!!!

How long until April?

we are really suffering with love your daily reports Have a vodka slushi for us!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westlondo View Post
    How long until April?
    Not sure wont restet the timer until we get back from Sept trip.
    28 days
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

254 days until our trip in April, been counting down for awhile now on the computer, lol

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Not sure wont restet the timer until we get back from Sept trip.
    28 days
    Cop..
    SHUT UP with your 28 days, lol. Seriously though, have an awesome trip!!!!!! During at least one orgasm, think of me and send me kisses to Canada!!!

SHUT UP with your 28 days, lol. Seriously though, have an awesome trip!!!!!! During at least one orgasm, think of me and send me kisses to Canada!!!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    28 days, 6 hours, 10 mins, 45 seconds
    Cop..
    P.S. kitten wants to know if that was directed towards me or her, and who wrote it.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Big afternoon thunderstorm today so we came up early to get ready for fetish night. It always takes me a while to figure out my harness! The other time I post is in the morning when G is getting ready to go down to the pool. It always amazes me how long it can take her to get fixed up to be naked! LOL
    But when you two finally show up at the Nude Pool "G" looks great!!!
    Wish we were still sitting in the pool waiting to see her!!
    Next Trip July 25th 2015 - August 1st 2015!
    Hedo II July 26th 2014 - August 8th 2014 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II July 30th - August 13th 2011 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2010 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2009 The Happy Bastards 1st Reunion!
    February 2009 "The Happy Bastards" was formed!
    Hedo II August 2008 Virgin Trip
    FaceBook: "Bigdog1960"
    Happy Bastards!
    Grinnin and Barin It since 2009!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    28 days, 6 hours, 10 mins, 45 seconds
    Cop..
    P.S. kitten wants to know if that was directed towards me or her, and who wrote it.
    Stuff is ALWAYS written by me (Angela) unless Ricky puts his name afterwards, which I think has only been a couple of times. He is not a computer guy, he's an ironworker and has no interest in it, lol. As for who it was directed to, both of you have an awesome orgasam for me and send kisses my way!!!!! lol

...It always amazes me how long it can take her to get fixed up to be naked!...
    Bless D's heart. She goes through her regular 1 hour+ ritual EVERY day...home or away. I guess that's why she looks so good in her advanced years. At Hedo, I'd be asleep while she did her regimen and would only wake up when she closed the door leaving the room. That was my signal to get up and take the 10 minutes it took me to get ready to go to breakfast.

Stuff is ALWAYS written by me (Angela) unless Ricky puts his name afterwards, which I think has only been a couple of times. He is not a computer guy, he's an ironworker and has no interest in it, lol. As for who it was directed to, both of you have an awesome orgasam for me and send kisses my way!!!!! lol
    Mmmmmmmmm
    Will do

Blog Entries
    There were a couple of people (contractors) measuring the dimensions of the nude pool deck yesterday. I asked them about it and they said they were asked to provide an estimate for resurfacing the entire deck. I wonder how they will do that and manage to keep the pool open. It's nice to see so much attention being paid to much needed renovations.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast