Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Live Update from Hedo

Sorry to hear it CandG. Marking our calendar now. August is not the month to go.

We will stick with April

Blog Entries
    I don't know that I would eliminate August entirely. As I said, we've been there the last three Augusts and haven't had this problem before this year.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    I don't know that I would eliminate August entirely. As I said, we've been there the last three Augusts and haven't had this problem before this year.
    Same for us! This was the 4th year in a row going in August and the first time we had this problem.
    It kept us from going out late night. We would just say I don't feel like getting bit tonight and head to bed at 10:00 or so.
    Not that taking the wife to bed is a bad thing!! lol
    Next Trip July 25th 2015 - August 1st 2015!
    Hedo II July 26th 2014 - August 8th 2014 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II July 30th - August 13th 2011 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2010 The Happy Bastards Returned!
    Hedo II August 2009 The Happy Bastards 1st Reunion!
    February 2009 "The Happy Bastards" was formed!
    Hedo II August 2008 Virgin Trip
    FaceBook: "Bigdog1960"
    Happy Bastards!
    Grinnin and Barin It since 2009!!!

Yes, the bugs were ferocious this past week. We saw people covered from ankle to tush with angry red bites. Not sure what they were. We lucked out and didn't get bit. Not sure why, as we didn't use any OFF. We only noticed bugs on one night, when we were sitting on the edge of the pool near the nude bar. There is a bit of grass there. I ended up with one bite below my belly button, but it was tiny, didn't itch and didn't look like everyone elses big bites.
    We spent most of the week on the beach or in the ocean, though, didn't go on the beach after dark.
    Cowgirl

hmmm. Please keep us posted if a source of the bites become apparent. We know we are going next year, but when is what we are still narrowing down. thanks for the report.

Quote Originally Posted by Heman View Post
    hmmm. Please keep us posted if a source of the bites become apparent. We know we are going next year, but when is what we are still narrowing down. thanks for the report.
    I hear Easter will be a blast and I know for a fact that the host will have bug spray on hand, just in case

Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

CandG, sorry you got stuck with lousy lobster. Perhaps one of the cooks was overcooking them??? Because ours were really quite good. We got them from the grill on the far side against the wall, how about you? About the bites, we got a few too. I think we got them from the beach though!! We were down there being "naughty" a few nights Take care. So nice meeting you guys and your friends. I hope we see you there next year. August again for us; it is the only time we are free to go.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deepdivers View Post
    CandG, sorry you got stuck with lousy lobster. Perhaps one of the cooks was overcooking them??? Because ours were really quite good. We got them from the grill on the far side against the wall, how about you? About the bites, we got a few too. I think we got them from the beach though!! We were down there being "naughty" a few nights Take care. So nice meeting you guys and your friends. I hope we see you there next year. August again for us; it is the only time we are free to go.
    We didn't even know they were serving lobster from two different grills. We just went to the usual one facing the dining room. In fact, now that I think of it, I don't think they were serving from the other one when we got there (we may have gotten there a little later) because the line for the lobster extended all the way out to the door of Martinos. It was great meeting you too, even if briefly. You're fun people and we'd love to see you there again.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Cop, you are hilarious, but for what it is worth, Easter weekend is definitely a consideration.

You are not going to want to miss my outfit I am coming up with for "Bunny Nite" on Easter

Cop.l
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    You are not going to want to miss my outfit I am coming up with for "Bunny Nite" on Easter

Cop.l
    For those who do miss it at Hedo, I have a feeling that it will be your avatar the week after Easter.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456