Thread: Panties

Panties

So, I keep hearing "If you're wearing panties on pajama night, you're overdressed." Does the same hold true for the other theme nights? What about crotchless panties, is that overdressed? Also, I know a lot of people say they dress in theme for dinner as well, so are they doing so with boobies and vag showing? I get the nakedness -- that's the simple part! Haha. It's just trying to figure out how to remain "appropriate" (in-appropriate?) while being clothed! Can anyone sort me out as to when, where, and how much needs to be covered? Thanks!
    Trip 1 -- September 27, 2011 - October 4, 2011 Can't wait!

Cool RE: Panties

Redacted
    Last edited by EastWest; 06-20-2012 at 08:39 PM.
    Cheers,

D & L

July 2009: Hedonism III
    July 2011: Hedonism II

http://69eastwest69.tumblr.com

You are correct, covered (even barely or sheer and see thru) are required for dining room, though I have seen body paint suffice as well. No such thing as over or under dressed. Dress the way you like, in or out of theme. It's your vacation, enjoy it.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

They can deny you entry to the main dining room and martinos if all your "bits" are not covered. And really, that is just sanitary and common sense, no?
    So if you outfit exposes your genitals, wear a towel and sit on it!

other than food related, anywhere on site is "go as you please!"

I did not wear panties or a swim suit the whole time I was there and am very proud of that, lol. As long as the man junk is covered and you have something on, even sheer or see through, then it's ok in the dining area. We dressed for theme nights for dining every night and most who do dress up, dress for dinner. The only night we didn't was toga night and that's just because Ricky did not hve anough fabric to cover him to sit in the dining area, lol. Wear what you want or don't want, it is your vacation!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Panties??? What are these panties you speak of?
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    Panties??? What are these panties you speak of?
    Yeah exactly, they are a rare item at Hedo, lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Actually, Hedo is the only time I tend to wear panties....sexy tiny ones!! They look cute under dresses! As for covering your bits for Pastafari / Martino's / Italian restaurant name of the month, covering your bits means it is okay to have sheer, see thru, mesh or crochet with nothing on underneath (aka no panties are fine as long as the muff is covered with some type of material). In the main dining room, you can often 'get away' with a bare breast or two if your outfit includes nipple chains or painted on clothes. And during toga night anything goes!

No worries....there will ALWAYS be someone dressed more risque than you!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

There is nothing wrong with a little decoration and what we like to call wrapping paper. It can be fun unwrapping presents.

Back on our first trip to Hedo, '91, gal won "Most Revealing" in the disco while wearing heels and a gold chain. Can't recall what she wore to dinner! We have seen and participated with various parts exposed, sometimes sheer or mesh at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Where else can you do this? BTW panties and bra were ditched ASAP at beginning of trip. We always thought on toga nite, no undies allowed and participants were subject to inspection (what penalties for wearing any we don't know).

The only bra and panties I bring are to wear when I go home!!!! Other wise most of my clothes are either sheer or the material is so small it barely covers anything. So I sit on a napkin when I go to dinner.
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014

No panties at Hedo!

Quote Originally Posted by bibabe View Post
    The only bra and panties I bring are to wear when I go home!!!! Other wise most of my clothes are either sheer or the material is so small it barely covers anything. So I sit on a napkin when I go to dinner.
    Mmmmmm and a sexy looking thing you are on those too
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I dress as skimpy as I can every night, in theme most nights. I only wear panties if it is part of my outfit, so I sit on a napkin at meals! I wore my chainmail dress with a tiny red thong to Munsan's with no issues. CandG were eating at Munsans that night too!! So fun to have met them. Hope to meet the rest of you some day!!
    My husband wore a silver scarf as his toga, which just covered his package in front, was a thong in the back and tied at the waist. He had no problems eating in the maindining room for toga night. My toga was a red see thru scarf on top, and a "skirt" made of rows of gold beads hanging down around me, with no panties. No issues eating in the main diningroom, sitting on a napkin, of course.
    Wear whatever you want to! To me, dressing sexy and skimpy for dinner is one of the many special things about Hedo. I can't imagine going to another resort, and having to wear real clothes to meals!
    Cowgirl