Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Agustus Hurt

Registered User airborne&Grmnbc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    He standing right next to me, wantedto see the internet that wad talking about him.
    He said to tell you "for all you people who care for me I love you all and I wish you all a good day"
    As hes raking too hard. Told him to take it easy but he said he is.
    He also said he wishes you all good luck on you next trip to jamaica.
    He also said he would really love a regular sized boom box for his home if anyone can bring one down for him that plays cd's so he can listen to something besides Rae Gae music.
    All this as he never stopped working, well except to mess with a few guests walking buy.
    Cop
    It's hard to keep Gus down! Thank goodness!! A Hedo without Gus... Don't want to go there!!!!!
    See you in about 61 days my friend.
    Mike & Carol
    SUCKS!
    21-28 Nov. 14. Spanksgiving Week!!

We will let him know what you said
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I have to say that without Gus and Jazbo(Karl), the beach usually looks like a mess. I'm glad to hear he made it back because Hedo wouldn't be the same without him.

Quote Originally Posted by WSSkier View Post
    I have to say that without Gus and Jazbo(Karl), the beach usually looks like a mess. I'm glad to hear he made it back because Hedo wouldn't be the same without him.
    I agree Gus and Carl really do a great job ! Thanks Cop for passing it on ...
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Stocking up on Rice Krispie Squares for Gus, also always keeping eye on behind looking for incoming rake handle. 22 more sleeps and "HOME" again

Mike and Diana

We were at H2 from 9-16-21=2011 Agustus was there back to work he looked great . We talked to him and he said that he had heard that people were talking about him on the computer and were hopeing he got better soon. We said yes and everyone was wishing and hopeing for a quick return . Agustus said thank you to everyone.

Just returned from H2 on Dec 3rd. Augustus was there ...but working the beach way down by Sandals all by himself everyday. So sad to see. When my wife and I asked him why he wasn't down on the nude side - he told us the story of his fall ..but mentioned that, apparently, a guest complained that he was harassing them and that is why he was moved. He is very upset by this and said he'd NEVER harass anyone in his life. It was so sad to see him down there in no-man's-land all by himself. It was clear he wasn't his usual self. He is obviously very distraught by the accusation and misses working down on the nude side very much. I can't believe anyone would think that he was harassing them...and if so, I'm sure it was a newcomer with no sense of humor.

All of us would agree that Augustus is a staple at Hedo and the nude beach just isn't the same without him. I would just ask each and every one of you who are returning soon; do what I did, and let management know your feelings about Augustus. Don't let one stick in the mud guest ruin it for the rest of us. Without Augustus; being on the nude beach just isn't the same. We love him and appreciate his personality and his hard work. The staff at H2 are fantastic ...but Augustus is in a league of his own. With his age ...the accident ...this alleged harassment complaint - I'm worried that we may not see him at Hedo much longer.

That's why I think we all need to do what we can to stand up for him and let management know how special he really is to us - the real guests - the repeater guests - whose opinions matter far more than one person who probably ended up there by accident and wouldn't go back anyway.

I will also tell you that this was our 6th trip and the nude beach was in horrible shape. We saw garbage, cups and plates not picked up for days ...and the lounge chairs were never straightened out. Another reason we need Augustus there!!!
    J & H
    (...not newbies anymore!)

Trip #8 April 5 - 12, 2014

One more thing if you are heading down there ...I know we're "not supposed to tip" - but he could really use anything you could give him to help with medical costs from the accident. His shoulder is really bothering him.
    Last edited by canewbies; 12-04-2011 at 11:34 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456